User Tag List

Page 185 of 536 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still no bigger lego friends sets on clearance in target. My daughter really wants olivias house but its 89.99! yiles. anyone notice any on sale?
    sarah_cio likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I know this is really off topic, but I didn't know where else to ask this.
    Does anyone know if Target would pricematch Sal's flyer? They have the kraft peanut butter for $1.99, and I have a $1 off target coupon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Does anyone know if Target would pricematch Sal's flyer? They have the kraft peanut butter for $1.99, and I have a $1 off target coupon.
    If Sal's is local-ish to the Walmart near you, price match at Walmart, and use the $1 off coupon for this product that is currently printable from the Kraft website.
    nursegirl likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

It's very unlikely for there to be anything else going on clearance in toys at Target right now, as the July clearance is pretty much over. I guess the best you can do is wait for a 20% off sale on Lego at Toys R Us. Last year, Target started their 50% off toy clearance about a week before Christmas (though they only cleared out certain Lego sets), and Chapters Indigo had an online one-day sale with 30% off Lego in late November. The set could be less expensive in the US, too, if you're going down for a trip anytime soon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    They will officially PM anywhere online or in store - so yes. They should
    nursegirl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylover View Post
    According to Target's coupon policy on their website…they apply target coupon first, then price match and then accept manufacturer coupon. Is this followed in reality?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaytee38 View Post
    According to Target's coupon policy on their website…they apply target coupon first, then price match and then accept manufacturer coupon. Is this followed in reality?
    I have only had 1 cashier follow this (the last time I went). I anticipate more will follow it as with thier PM online change they have the policy posted at each cash. I find it stupid that they take off the target coupon then PM- why should i waste my time collecting or printing off thier coupon if the price isnt going to be lower than the price match if i didnt have the coupon. Just my opinion.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaytee38 View Post
    I went to Target earlier and bought 2 villagio breads (PM Metro) and used the $1 off target coupon to make it $1 per loaf. The cashier pm the bread first and then applied the coupon after it. So I do not think most of them do that.

Thanks for letting me know about their PM policy, I thought they stopped doing Canada wide price matching. Will go to Target tomorrow to get on the peanut butter deal. Also a new target opened in my area (Erin Mills Town Centre) and they had a coupon booklet exclusively at that location. Most of the coupons weren't that great, but they have a $1 off pepsi (PM Giant Tiger $1) making it free. I can upload a picture of the booklet if anyone wants to see.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I find if you have the PM the item first, then hand over your coupons youre more likely to have them go in that order. No cashier wants to redo a transaction.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I PMed Black Diamond cheese last month when I had a Target coupon for the product, this was the same week that the coupons for Black Diamond cheese were being issued. The cashier did the PM first and then took off the Target coupon. After the first transaction the cashier offered to PM the product again so that I could use the coupon she had justgiven me.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The rule of applying Target's exclusive coupon before price matching is because they don't do both for one item, according to their coupon policy. If, after applying the Target coupon, the price is still better by price matching, then they will PM instead. They shouldn't be PMing first and then taking off the Target coupon (if they are following the store's policy). So it's not really applying the Target coupon at all, it's price matching only.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylover View Post
    At the risk of hijacking the thread, I just thought I should clear this up a little. Target will NOT PM anywhere online - they have specific sites they will PM. Now if you are talking about showing a flyer on a cell phone, they will PM as long as the store is local (I imagine it's up to each store to determine what is "local").

From their Policy: http://www.target.ca/en/support/price-match?lnk=gnav
    Price match is valid only for the following Canadian online retailers:
    • Amazon.ca, Walmart.ca, Bestbuy.ca, ToysRUs.ca, BabiesRUs.ca, CanadianTire.ca, Futureshop.ca and Sears.ca.

For flyer (digital): Guests will be required to show the competitor's digital flyer on their personal mobile device. Target team members will then verify that the flyer is current and local. Team members may request a refresh of the webpage or application to validate. Printouts and screenshots will not be accepted as verification.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No, Target does not PM anywhere and everywhere online, nor do they PM nation wide. We have clarified this. Their price matching policy states they take off the Target coupon before the pm, but we also know they are not following this strictly...back to clearance discussion please...

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

select purses and wallets reduced to 70% off. some styles and colours that would be fine for fall. also, merona men's casual dress shirts at 70% off. a lot of sandals and shoes left still at 50% off.
    anisa and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So impressed with Target, I went to buy tomato paste, they didn't have Market Pantry in stock when I asked, but the employee said you can have the Hunts paste for .52(priced at .87). Then went to front checkout to pay, and I had 3 extra 20% off coupons for Crayola, which I gave to the lady in front of me when I saw she was buying Crayola products, and she wanted to pay for my tomato paste, but I kindly declined because it was just nice to be able to share coupons, and I didn't expect anything in return.

Thread Information