User Tag List

Page 215 of 536 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Chatham Target - lunch pails are now 70% off (other back to school stuff still at 50%)

Libby Glass Trifle Dish $7.84 (trifle not included, I was just so excited I couldn't wait to use it!)
    Memory Foam Bath Mat $3.89 - hot pink, teal, gray, beige, navy blue
    Metal Pencil Case $3.64
    Push Pins $0.89 (70% off for some reason - very pretty!)
    2 Decks Playing Cards $2.08
    I want a piece of that trifle please!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Threshold (?) lamp regular $35 now $10. Folding picnic chair for $10, also some patio table on sale, coil garden hose + spray for $5.09 (I paid regular price for a set a few months ago). Babycake waffle maker is $15...I may buy one if it's cheaper.

That convection microwave with a $100 sticker on is now gone...shouldn't gamble.
    Ciel and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Name:  blog.jpg
Views: 2012
Size:  21.0 KB

$11.99 for the base and $5.09 for the shade! Got two of them for our bedroom

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Chatham Target - lunch pails are now 70% off (other back to school stuff still at 50%)

Libby Glass Trifle Dish $7.84 (trifle not included, I was just so excited I couldn't wait to use it!)
    Memory Foam Bath Mat $3.89 - hot pink, teal, gray, beige, navy blue
    Metal Pencil Case $3.64
    Push Pins $0.89 (70% off for some reason - very pretty!)
    2 Decks Playing Cards $2.08
    Please post that recipe, that looks so yummy!!

Will make a trip to Target this week to see if I can find some decor on clearance. On a another note, i found a few Circo and Threshold blankets and sheets yesterday at Giant Tiger! And i've seen some of their clothing brands there too.....with the labels crossed out with a Sharpie!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Name:  blog.jpg
Views: 2012
Size:  21.0 KB

$11.99 for the base and $5.09 for the shade! Got two of them for our bedroom

love it!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Please post that recipe, that looks so yummy!!

Will make a trip to Target this week to see if I can find some decor on clearance. On a another note, i found a few Circo and Threshold blankets and sheets yesterday at Giant Tiger! And i've seen some of their clothing brands there too.....with the labels crossed out with a Sharpie!
    No recipe - I just baked a box of french vanilla cake (made 2 8" rounds), did a layer of raspberry jam with a ring of fresh raspberries around the outside, a layer of lemon pie filling (like what you make lemon meringue pie out of), and then finished with another raspberry layer and the other cake. Topped with dream whip.

For those that see the trifle dish - it is tapered. My 8" cake fit perfectly in the bottom, but there was about a 1/2" gap around the top.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh - also if anyone is planning a baby gift, or decorating a nursery - the Chatham Target had a lot of great wall decorations on clearance if you wanted to go with a star theme. Some star quote wall appliques (like peel and stick), star string of lights, and some star art canvases. Also an adorable height chart wall applique with elephants - it was on for $3.xx (I almost bought it for a baby shower gift, but I don't know anyone having a baby).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haven't read through all 200 pages, so forgive me. But wanted to make sure everyone is price-matching across their Targets. I bought the last of a little spice rack for a craft project on Clearance and then found 4 more not on clearance at another target. I had my bill on me so they price matched! Saved me 15$!
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, ssbean and 3 others like this.

Empire Theaters B1G1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411408616.441714.jpg
Views: 1517
Size:  34.2 KB

Got two IPhone 5 Boostcase Battery Boost Cases for 70% off. Orig $99.99 and only paid $29 each!

I also found more GE LED Spoltlights on the end shelf marked clearance with all the other clearance bulbs but they all scanned in at regular price of $21.99 (no red stickers) I was heartbroken when the teller said they were probably misplaced. What a tease! I would have scooped up all 10!

All of this in Edmonton btw...
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, ssbean and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mylasharpemom View Post
    Haven't read through all 200 pages, so forgive me. But wanted to make sure everyone is price-matching across their Targets. I bought the last of a little spice rack for a craft project on Clearance and then found 4 more not on clearance at another target. I had my bill on me so they price matched! Saved me 15$!
    They may have done it for you, however this is against their policy. There is a reason they are not on clearance at all Targets. Clearance is beginning to vary more widely between stores depending on stock etc. Your cashier may not have known.
    Ciel, ssbean and maple7 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The school stuff is now all at 70% off at my target. I got some really cute robot binders that I'll use for my classes this semester. I'm hoping their cuteness will help me forget how monotonous my research class is! The smelly candles are on for 70% off now too, so I grabbed a couple for end of the year teacher gifts. Unless I decide to keep them for myself, which is a distinct possibility. They smell fantastic!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just came from there....was so tempted to buy the soft fluffy blanket,,,,i have so many already.
    i got the star wars character glasses for $5.99..i prefered the marvel style but they were still at the reg price of $19.99.

also got a small memory foam bathmat for my cat, she has arthritis. $3.89
    sold out of scotts grass seed. i knew i waited too long.
    i was going to price match the advil cold & sinus tabs but i forgot the flyer!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

clip on fan 2.70, RE footstool with storage $10, garbage pail sm. 1.20, Campbell's homestyle chicken noodle soup .74, Barbie $2 (pm'd to WM and used $3 target receipt cpn),lots of jewelry 70% off
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Mon, Sep 22nd, 2014 at 04:03 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    just came from there....was so tempted to buy the soft fluffy blanket,,,,i have so many already.
    i got the star wars character glasses for $5.99..i prefered the marvel style but they were still at the reg price of $19.99.

also got a small memory foam bathmat for my cat, she has arthritis. $3.89
    sold out of scotts grass seed. i knew i waited too long.
    i was going to price match the advil cold & sinus tabs but i forgot the flyer!

Funny, I got the marvel glasses today for 5.99 but wanting the Star Wars which were still regular price. Target is weird sometimes...
    Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Was just at Target last night and got the star wars glasses for 5.99. Was there on Friday and picked up the marvel ones for 10.00. I saw the DC ones which is the ones I really wanted but they were not marked down. Went back last night all were marked down and the DC ones all gone.
    grannynellie and maple7 like this.

Thread Information