User Tag List

Page 274 of 536 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

We're all set for Elf on the Shelf for next year... got the Elf (Figgy is what my daughter named him), his Reindeer, Aviator outfit at 50% off ... we got the hockey jersey at Coles for 40%)!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I bought a silver glass owl for $6.49 (50%) off and the Hangover part 2 for $3 - $2 coupon. There is plenty of Christmas stuff left in Ottawa at the 3 Target locations I visited yesterday (St Laurent, Billings, Merivale) I dont really need any more Christmas stuff but will probably pick some stuff up if it hits 90%. On Dec 20th I got a Threshold Ladder Shelf reg $99.99 sticker $49.99 --scanned $29.99!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Register coupon last night was 10% off storewide from Jan 2-11th.
    torontogal12, acosta and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Does anyone know which chi flatirons are on clearance? Is it certain colors or ones with certain bonus items in the box? Thanks
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    Register coupon last night was 10% off storewide from Jan 2-11th.
    Today aswell..
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The party section had little kids party favors on clearance for 1.50...stuff like silly string, bugs, necklaces, and weird party headbands.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I shopped at Target today. I did not get a receipt coupon after purchase. I think the 10% off any future purchase was just on Boxing Day and perhaps there is no coupon for this week? If there is, I sure didn't get one!

I had (x2) $2 off any dvd receipt coupons (should have had 4, but I didn't get the coupons after 2 purchases at this one location). Anyway, an employee told me there were no more $1.99 dvds, BUT I found a bunch! There were only 5 priced at $1.99. I got 2 of them (Anchorman and Transformers). I already own Transformers, but would be good as a gift or to keep at the cottage. FREE is free

Then I found Misfits dog treats on price cut for $1.49. I picked up 2 as I have (x2) $2 cash back offers from CO51 this week - so FREE and made $1!

Then I Pm'd Metro for the Oasis OJ for $1.99. I like to keep stocked up on OJ when it's on sale and this is not from concentrate.

I did not get the wrapping paper for .25 (open rolls) or .75 cents (packaged rolls) as I didn't LOVE the designs left or feel the quality was good, even for a cheap price, I don't want it ripping while I'm wrapping!

No good clearance on mens, womens OR kids clothes which was disappointing. That is all I left with today!
    dizzyb and torontogal12 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tons of lego 30% off in target
    dizzyb and mrsf1sh like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i also spotted clearance lego.. it's mostly (as my daughter would call it) the boy sets space stuff, lego movie stuff even some dragons 2 sets none of the lego friends sets on sale
    dizzyb and mrsf1sh like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2jk19 View Post
    I shopped at Target today. I did not get a receipt coupon after purchase. I think the 10% off any future purchase was just on Boxing Day and perhaps there is no coupon for this week? If there is, I sure didn't get one!

I had (x2) $2 off any dvd receipt coupons (should have had 4, but I didn't get the coupons after 2 purchases at this one location). Anyway, an employee told me there were no more $1.99 dvds, BUT I found a bunch! There were only 5 priced at $1.99. I got 2 of them (Anchorman and Transformers). I already own Transformers, but would be good as a gift or to keep at the cottage. FREE is free

Then I found Misfits dog treats on price cut for $1.49. I picked up 2 as I have (x2) $2 cash back offers from CO51 this week - so FREE and made $1!

Then I Pm'd Metro for the Oasis OJ for $1.99. I like to keep stocked up on OJ when it's on sale and this is not from concentrate.

I did not get the wrapping paper for .25 (open rolls) or .75 cents (packaged rolls) as I didn't LOVE the designs left or feel the quality was good, even for a cheap price, I don't want it ripping while I'm wrapping!

No good clearance on mens, womens OR kids clothes which was disappointing. That is all I left with today!
    Nope, coupon was definitely 10% off today too. And where do you normally buy wrapping paper? Lol
    lecale likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I figured the location (Ancaster) forgot to give me my coupon AGAIN! That's the last time I say "Yes" to putting my receipt in the bag. I called to ask them to put one aside for me and I can just pick it up the next time I am in. They took my name at customer service, so hopefully they will put an extra one aside as they said they would.

I have bought paper at Target before and it was fine, but the rolls that I saw were not the same. I'm usually not picky about where I buy it, etc. but I do not really need any (I will be fine for next year at this point), but will stock up more if I see stuff I like.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i also spotted clearance lego.. it's mostly (as my daughter would call it) the boy sets space stuff, lego movie stuff even some dragons 2 sets none of the lego friends sets on sale
    my store has tons of lego city sets, lego friends sets, lego princess sets. did you take them and scan them? not all that were on clearance were marked. i scanned a bunch. I did notice though that the ones that didnt have a clearance sticker on them, the shelf had a red dot sticker on the price tag on shelf. those are the ones i took and scanned. they were mostly the $100 sets that werent marked, but were on clearance.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Target has Starbucks Via (7 counts) Holiday Blend at 50% off regular price of $8 and it's qualify for $10 egift card. Picked up 3, total OOP $12-10%, will be getting $10 back. More cheap coffee for me.

They have a full shelf of these and nobody bother...must have gotten distracted with boxing day shopping.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Dec 28th, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I scanned the Ionix Dragons2 line & they were coming up 50% off but not advertised (a couple days ago)..... good for us as we need a couple more pieces!

Thread Information