User Tag List

Page 292 of 536 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Melissa Winter and TargetMama like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Doh! Lol, i didnt read right, i think i got excited after reading lego.. Truly no age limit on that, im in my 40s and cant contain my excitement over lego lol.

Yeah i think hot wheels would be alright.
    Last edited by anisa; Thu, Jan 8th, 2015 at 02:55 PM.
    lotsasavings likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have had zero issues with printed coupons. If the store bugs you, try reminding them of the official policy...
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I have had zero issues with printed coupons. If the store bugs you, try reminding them of the official policy...
    Can't find the coupon - think it JUST went in the recycling. Anyways, I think it was $2.78 for the large size, so it should be free for anyone who still has theirs 😁

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up girl birthday gifts today:
    Disney sleeping beauty and witch dolls (2 in package) - 14.99
    Disney sleeping beauty and prince (2 in package) - 16.49
    Barbie Alexa dress - 6.89
    Minnie Lip pack (7 kid lip glosses) - 4.19
    Love when I can stock up on this stuff so I don't have to run out to the store every time the kids are invited to a birthday party!
    anisa, Patty Smyth and dizzyb like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Lots of luggage @ 50%. After our Christmas trip, and having to replace one suitcase to get home (not a good deal) I will be replacing our whole set as each piece has some flaw. I am hoping to buy a whole set of hard case ones for 70%.... Please post if you see another markdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anisa and Patty Smyth like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yayyyy my target had the Christmas items fir 90% off today ,stocked up on loads of stuff , our target opened up in spring this year so this is the first Christmas sale ..
    anisa, ericaraina, MissK and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Checked out the Scottsdale Target - no Xmas stuff and hardly any toys on clearance. Picked up Up & Up gaviscon knock offs for 70% off.

Metrotown still had some Xmas stuff. Picked up my G40 bulbs! Yay! Also some of the plastic dinosaurs and elephants for $1.50.
    hijinx25 likes this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I was able to get Lego and Thomas stuff at 70% off at Central City. While those two are really picked over, there are lots of clearance stickers all over the place.
    Thanks SO much! I ran after work with the kids and we lucked out on Kreo Transformers at 70% and the mentioned Playdough sets (except for the Minnie ones). Nothing except for Chima left for Lego on clearance and it's not 70% yet. Thomas was pretty much picked through but I did manage to find some $19.99 toy sets on for $5.99. There were still at least 10 left.

Will probably do a second run tomorrow with the new sale!

There are TONS of toys on clearance still but you really have to look and scan to find the better deals. Thanks again for making my trip worthwhile
    anisa and solace76 like this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Checked out the Scottsdale Target - no Xmas stuff and hardly any toys on clearance. Picked up Up & Up gaviscon knock offs for 70% off.

Metrotown still had some Xmas stuff. Picked up my G40 bulbs! Yay! Also some of the plastic dinosaurs and elephants for $1.50.
    Thanks for the info, I tried Central City for the toys only and really lucked out.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I was there the other day (Tues) and all the Christmas stuff was gone. I wanted to get the Beaver Canoe fleece blankets further marked down (they were only at 50%) but so sad, too bad, they sold out. I wasn't going to pay $30!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Thanks for the info, I tried Central City for the toys only and really lucked out.
    I was there Monday - there was a lady with a shopping cart overflowing with what looked like clearance toys - she kept running to the scanners and putting some back, keeping others! LOL

Lucky you were still able to find something!

I bought bottles of Redkin shampoo - from $29.99 to $8.99. Love that stuff!
    ssambhi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post

I was there Monday - there was a lady with a shopping cart overflowing with what looked like clearance toys - she kept running to the scanners and putting some back, keeping others! LOL

Lucky you were still able to find something!

I bought bottles of Redkin shampoo - from $29.99 to $8.99. Love that stuff!
    I was there Monday but I swear that wasn't me!
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad you could get some stuff ssambhi!

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was there Monday but I swear that wasn't me!
    That was me just a few hours ago
    ericaraina and hijinx25 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG hit the mother of all clearance sales at target stockyards yesterday, the long awaited 90% Christmas sale! grabbed lots of .30 cent elf on the shelf bags, assorted .50-.80 ornaments, couple of treats boxes for cookies at .40 cents, and who can resist a 10 1/2 ft 800 lights Christmas tree! regular $400 or only $40! next stop was toy dept. many 70% off toys and board games. got trivial pursuit 5.99, pointing fingers 3.99and logo board game 15.99. a few transformers make it yourself (not kree-o or lego) $11.99 and a very comical remote controlled Zamboni for $8.99. great xmas gift for a kid into hockey.

Thread Information