User Tag List

Page 311 of 536 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Orleans store didn't have that many deals. Lots of red stickers in toys but not the great deals some you have. I was hoping for the Barbie RV but it's marked clearance 79.99 (isn't that reg...).

Got nice long sleeved shirts for both kids boys were marked 4.90 but rang at 2.10 and girls were marked 4.00 and rang in at 2.40 for all colors in each size up! Lol

Was very annoyed at all the people there that were commenting this was their first visit. I hate hypocrite people it's their fault the store is closing and they show their face now go get good deals !?! Grrrr! I hope to check out the St-Laurent store next week when I'm in town next...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They are busy because it is full of ignorant people who have never been, looking to score "bomb ass deals" (yes sadly, I heard someone say just that) when there have been "bomb ass deals" all along.
    SOO true!! My store was PACKED today!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Ugh...I am going to miss the baby and children's clothes. I don't even have the slightest clue where I will buy this stuff now
    anisa, barbis9, Lyssia510 and 4 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Stores close to me were quiet today. I felt so bad for the staff but the managers are doing their best to boost morale. Morning huddle at one store had a lot of loud cheering, made me feel even worse for the staff because how can they even feel like cheering. Must have been a very uplifting huddle.

They hired the nicest, friendliest, hardest working people. Such a shame that they will all be jobless after giving so much.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I LOVED cherokee skinny pants and shawn white tees for my skinny 6 yr old boy. Pants just dont fit him properly from anywhere else. I am going to stock up!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well i went to fill my prescription today and I was shocked to find the parking lot full. The store was packed with people pushing empty carts wondering where all the deals were...freaking idiots.The deals have been there there the whole time.The pharmacist said it was worse yesterday.
    anisa, ROMEO, barbis9 and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Target employees were and are by far the most friendliest and helpful of all. Closing down without trying to make things work is kind of stupid and coward idea. Makes the wally mart become more rude now and dont care in customer service. Sad to see Good customer service loose.
    anisa, ROMEO, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 10:15 AM.
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ugh...I am going to miss the baby and children's clothes. I don't even have the slightest clue where I will buy this stuff now
    Stocking up on bigger sizes of the stuff on sale now (pants etc).

Was just at the Abbotsford one. It was packed too. Heard people saying things like "Is this the liquidation price?" Sigh! Picked up a bunch of boys pants $2.xx. Heard the rumour is the Chilliwack and Kamloops locations will be closing next week.

Heading to Chilliwack now. Wish me luck!

Edited to say my husband is driving me! Love that man!
    Last edited by solace76; Fri, Jan 16th, 2015 at 07:00 PM.
    anisa, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Amazing how many people are at Target NOW. So sad that they couldn't be supported prior to the news of its closing.

Aero queen air mattress clearance priced at 99.99 scans at 59.99.

Various toddler boy shirts ticketed at 4.90 scans at 2.10 sizes 12m to 5t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I LOVED cherokee skinny pants and shawn white tees for my skinny 6 yr old boy. Pants just dont fit him properly from anywhere else. I am going to stock up!
    Exactly what I was gonna say
    Stock up while you can
    When Zellers closed in Burlington my son wasn't even born yet he just turned 8 and I still have stuff from then too big for him
    anisa, ROMEO, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Stock up while you can
    When Zellers closed in Burlington my son wasn't even born yet he just turned 8 and I still have stuff from then too big for him
    Now i dont feel too bad, because i was hesitant to type out that i am going to stock up for as many yrs as i can lol.

Grey and brown pants are pretty much timeless right? Haha
    R

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chiliwack employees said that they heard a week or two before closing.
    Found the two things I was looking for. Mike the Knight Klip Klop for 0.67 and a Woods youth sleeping bag for $11.xx

Not much else out there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just got back from the store...all staffs looks so sad

Browsing and find pretty much the same as last week (no new items on sale). Toys clearance, camping stuff, strangely winter coat is only 30% off (the same coat I bought from another Target which was 50%, minus 10% coupon). I can't comment on wether the price went up bc I didn't check out the outerwear from this location prior to the sad news...

Boots and shoes and some slippers are 30-50% off. Curtains are 50% off also. Got some items on clearance such as the Fit Fresh lunch with ice pack box at $4.99 and Coleman flashlight at $7.49...there are many items that I want that are not on sale but basically it's luck of the draw now as the store only has a few item of each anyway. Spent $50 today but my favourite item is not even on sale...who cares I got the last 1.
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Jan 16th, 2015 at 08:04 PM.
    thriftygranny likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The staff at the 2 stores I got to in Montreal were the friendliest and nicest retail employees I have ever met.

The day I got all the xmas stuff I was stalking for my DD"s school they were practically cheering for me because they knew I was there every morning checking to see if it went to 90%. The manager was even at the door when it opened and was so happy to see me. Where else do you get that?

Thread Information