User Tag List

Page 319 of 536 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Going to try and attach a photo of the storage unit...
    Was $30 (regular $69.99)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice deal!!
    Ciel and vw_girl like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Darn you! LOL! I wasn't gonna go to Target today but you aren't helping me any I am on a storage room purge and organize project and I can totally talk myself into needing one of these.
    They had one more in Langley as of this afternoon. It's the same unit but it's in an orange box! The team member scanned both for me and they were the same price!

Ciel and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    They had one more in Langley as of this afternoon. It's the same unit but it's in an orange box! The team member scanned both for me and they were the same price!

You are not helping Missy! LOL I am thinking about it.
    Ciel and Basicangel like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    There may be stock in transit that they cannot return. We'll have to wait and see.
    I did notice today a few new items were actually stocked (that were not there on Friday) and I have to say the team members were working hard at organizing the store. Each store has a huge back storage of stock so I intend on visiting frequently. Lol.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The target at Alexis Nixion in Montreal has so much toys marked down already to roughly 70%. I think its about 50% of the toys are red stickered and most of the Fisher Price toys. I walked through and considered buying a couple of things but didn't. None the less if I were in Montreal and wanted to stock up on toys the best selection is probably now there. If anyone has those great fisher price coupons I would definitely use them.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Picked up 5 boxes of regular Eggo Waffles for .89 cents each!
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

That black storage unit also comes with wheels for $35 (regularly $79.99). The wheels are about 4" and very solid. I bought 2 and love them. 2 out of the 5 shelves are baskets.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 4 of the shelving units - decent price and fair quality.
    Basicangel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stopped at Target (Richmond, BC) tonight and the store was very busy. Long line to pay at the cashier but walked out with nothing. Not much on clearance and nothing on clearance was of interest to me. Some people were buying things at full price or flyer price, thinking that it was at liquidation price. I even heard one lady asking why the prices are still so high. I had to walk out, shaking my head.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stopped at the Maple Ridge Target tonight (yes that is 5 Targets this weekend for me). If it squinted hard enough I could almost forget that Target was leaving. It was 7:30pm on Sunday and there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Inside was quiet. I grabbed some more erasers from the dollar spot I wanted. Scooting around the place I could see that it was fairly orderly. There was still lots of stock on the shelves because they didn't have too much on clearance. The toys aisles were full including Lego because it wasn't marked down. I scanned a bunch of toddler clothes. Nothing. They did have at least one of the racks there that you guys were talking about. $35. I picked up some Chai Tea Kcups for $3.xx and some pasta sauce for $1.79. Nothing major but if Friday was probably my last Target high of finding a really great deal, tonight was probably my last cruise through the Target as I know it.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I stopped at the Maple Ridge Target tonight (yes that is 5 Targets this weekend for me). If it squinted hard enough I could almost forget that Target was leaving. It was 7:30pm on Sunday and there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Inside was quiet. I grabbed some more erasers from the dollar spot I wanted. Scooting around the place I could see that it was fairly orderly. There was still lots of stock on the shelves because they didn't have too much on clearance. The toys aisles were full including Lego because it wasn't marked down. I scanned a bunch of toddler clothes. Nothing. They did have at least one of the racks there that you guys were talking about. $35. I picked up some Chai Tea Kcups for $3.xx and some pasta sauce for $1.79. Nothing major but if Friday was probably my last Target high of finding a really great deal, tonight was probably my last cruise through the Target as I know it.
    That's exactly how I felt after my shop in Langley last night. I am hoping midweek brings something new. Glad you got the Chai kcups though! There were only 2 left when I posted and I think BasicAngel grab the last one. Did you check out the camping stuff? I wouldn't mind another cooler.
    ssambhi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I stopped at Target (Richmond, BC) tonight and the store was very busy. Long line to pay at the cashier but walked out with nothing. Not much on clearance and nothing on clearance was of interest to me. Some people were buying things at full price or flyer price, thinking that it was at liquidation price. I even heard one lady asking why the prices are still so high. I had to walk out, shaking my head.
    thats one thing that has been getting to me soo much this week too. Too many new people in target looking for the deals and complaining to cashiers people that never caired to come when it could have helped. and people who choose not to use kind words
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Decaf and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.scissortailsilk.com/2015/...ons-at-target/
    Saw this in my Facebook news feed today...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    http://www.scissortailsilk.com/2015/...ons-at-target/
    Saw this in my Facebook news feed today...
    Haha I do this, I have never left Target without spending at least 50 bucks, and would always run there first if we needed something because they were always cheaper than Shoppers or the grocery stores near me.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ The ppl who are walking around in a daze, shocked at all the really nice things you can buy really irk me.

Yeah doofus, you could have been buying nice quality, stylish items instead of glorified dollar store garbage at "Dubya"

(dont get me wrong, i love my dollar store crap lol.. Just not used as filler at a Dept. Store or it should be really cute dollar stuff like target has :p )
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information