User Tag List

Page 322 of 536 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Last night after work I went to Target to check for the GSP DVD deal that was posted here. As I was heading my way to the DVD section a lady said to me " Not many deals here are there?" It took all my strength not to ram my cart up her arse!
    I politely said "You Snooze Ya Loose" and walked away!
    Last edited by maplegirl; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 02:51 PM.
    anisa, kerrylj, ROMEO and 5 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Last night after work
    Last edited by maplegirl; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    I didn't know there were any new $1 as the ones I had expired in Dec.... but two days ago I did grab 5x Eggos at .89 (they were not marked) and left some on the shelf but someone grabbed the rest yesterday as, last night, they were cleared out.
    The newer $1.00 Eggo tear pad coupons came out several months ago. I found mine at Sobeys. They expire Sept. 30/15.
    ROMEO and Dinobuzz like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    The newer $1.00 Eggo tear pad coupons came out several months ago. I found mine at Sobeys. They expire Sept. 30/15.
    i found the same ones a few months ago at thriftyfoods (it's part of the sobeys chain)
    Dinobuzz likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I ship a lot from target.com already. Now with the falling Cdn dollar, not so much, but will again if the dollar rebounds.

How can you be shopping from Target.com and having it shipped to Canada? Their website states that they do not ship outside the US.

From Target Shipping FAQ's found at Target.com

"
    Freight Forwarding Services

• Target.com doesn't ship to freight forwarders or addresses outside the United States.
    • Since we can't access information from freight-forwarding services, we're unable to determine if final shipping addresses are within the United States.
    • As another option, we recommend shipping to a parcel pickup location within the United States where available.

International

• International shipping isn't currently available.
    • Most products at Target.com can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
    • Target.com doesn't ship to Canada, Mexico, U.S. Protectorates, Guam, the Virgin Islands or any international address except for APO/FPO/DPO and the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico.
    • Target.com can ship most items to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, but only by standard U.S. mail. Expedited (Premium and Express) shipping is not available for APO/FPO/DPO or Puerto Rico"

Shopping and shipping to Canada from Target.com would be fantastic in the future....it would be good consolation for the stores closing here.
    Last edited by kiwis-mom; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 04:59 PM.
    torontogal12 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwis-mom View Post
    How can you be shopping from Target.com and having it shipped to Canada? Their website states that they do not ship outside the US.

"

• Target.com doesn't ship to freight forwarders or addresses outside the United States.
    • Since we can't access information from freight-forwarding services, we're unable to determine if final shipping addresses are within the United States.
    • As another option, we recommend shipping to a parcel pickup location within the United States where available.

International

• Most products at Target.com can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
    • Target.com doesn't ship to Canada, Mexico, U.S. Protectorates, Guam, the Virgin Islands or any international address except for APO/FPO/DPO and the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico.
    • Target.com can ship most items to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, but only by standard U.S. mail. Expedited (Premium and Express) shipping is not available for APO/FPO/DPO or Puerto Rico"

Shopping and shipping to Canada from Target.com would be fantastic in the future....it would be good consolation for the stores closing here.
    They never said they had it shipped to Canada. They said they shop target.com.
    anisa and hijinx25 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I've bought from Target.com but I have a mailbox across the border.
    anisa, ROMEO, hijinx25 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yup lots of ppl p/u items across the border.
    ROMEO, hijinx25 and toronto166 like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree. I think though it is customs fees that scare retailers away. I see so many ebay feedbacks where people will give the seller a negative because they whine about customs fees. That is not in the seller's control. Canada has really high customs fees.I just wonder if these retailers might be scared of the negative feedback from people blaming them for government rules?
    They didn't even need to make at Target.ca ecommerce site. All they have to do is allow shipping to Canada from their US online store. If Marks and Spencers in the UK can do it so can Target. Seriously, it's 2015....there should be no borders when it comes to e-commerce. They don't have to offer free shipping but give people the option to buy and pay for shipping if they want the product(s). It is time retailers stop thinking that everything stops at their border and that the rest of the world is not worth reaching out it. If these e-commerce sites get better shipping contracts with shipping companies then they could pass on the savings to customers and customers will buy more. WIN WIN.
    toronto166 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Name:  61fccMbcS3L._SX300_.jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  32.5 KB
    found today for 7.49 regularly 24.99 the odd thing about it.. no english on the box.. about 5 other languages just none of them english lol

and

Name:  201500014923.jpg
Views: 1459
Size:  138.2 KB
    for 5.39 regularly 19.99 i think
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I didn't assume they had it shipped, I was asking how they could shop and ship to Canada if Target website says not possible. Was wondering if it was something Target were starting to do, cause it would be great!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I didn't assume they had it shipped, I was asking how they could shop and ship to Canada if Target website says not possible. Was wondering if it was something Target were starting to do, cause it would be great!
    I am saying to you, that they probably DID NOT have it shipped to Canada.
    hijinx25 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Many Many Years ago I used to sell on Ebay....back when Beanie Babies just started and everyone was looking for the Maple Beanie Bear. I went into a Hallmark at a local mall asked if they had him and they had 8. I bought all of them at $10 a pop....sold them for $150 each US...Yep true story. Made a killing at Easter time selling KinderEggs to Americans because they were not available there. I always had the proper customs paperwork and never had anyone complain about duty

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I ship a lot from target.com already. Now with the falling Cdn dollar, not so much, but will again if the dollar rebounds.
    Editted my original post ... should read that I shop not I ship .... my spelling mistake.

"

International

You are right. Target.com doesn't ship to Canada. I buy online and ship to my PO Box across the border.

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    I've bought from Target.com but I have a mailbox across the border.
    It's great, isn't it! Returns are so easy, and 90 days! Long time! They often have free shipping codes or when you purchase $50 or more, etc.
    anisa, ROMEO, kiwis-mom and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's great, isn't it! Returns are so easy, and 90 days! Long time! They often have free shipping codes or when you purchase $50 or more, etc.
    Add a Amazon Prime subscription and Gap/OldNavy's great return policy....now if the dollar could just get back to even again!
    ROMEO and hijinx25 like this.

Thread Information