User Tag List

Page 323 of 536 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

  1. #4831
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,681
    Likes Received
    3175
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)



    I love Prime! That's where I do most of my Christmas shopping - they have so many coupon codes and coupons to clip ... amazon.ca has so much to learn!
    ROMEO, QueenH and solace76 like this.

  2. #4832
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    491
    Likes Received
    1476
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)





    Scanned at $17.50. Asked about 90 off xmas stuff so i got it for $1.75.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #4833
    Smart Canuck kiwis-mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,021
    Likes Received
    368
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Editted my original post ... should read that I shop not I ship .... my spelling mistake.



    You are right. Target.com doesn't ship to Canada. I buy online and ship to my PO Box across the border.

    Thank you for being so nice in answering for my question about shopping/shipping thing.
    Last edited by kiwis-mom; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 08:43 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, sweetmomma and 3 others like this.

  4. #4834
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Likes Received
    15
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Chocolate pops on stir sticks for melting in your hot drinks, 4 different flavours, they had lots, priced at 12 cents, the shelf price said 12 cents and scanned at 12 cents in Niagara Falls tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #4835
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    579
    Likes Received
    77
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)



    I work for a steamship line and I can tell you that the containers coming into Canada from China that were meant for Canada are being rerouted to the USA.

  6. #4836
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,842
    Likes Received
    7140
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    Bummer
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.


  7. #4837
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,359
    Likes Received
    6340
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    i overheard today a staff member saying they are expecting two more shipments (wednesday and friday) with stock and then that's it
    Ciel, marste, toronto166 and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

  8. #4838
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,861
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    I was there tonight and it seems like they emptied the back stock room. I saw lots of things I have not seen before. Some of the departments were overstocked. I am guessing they were told to put out everything.

    I got 30cm wooden rulers for .14 cents

    Scanned a few things just to see and there was a Chi pink hair dryer 50% off(still too much for me)

    a Makeup mirror also 50% off, I may stalk that one

    Neither of these had red stickers so I think we will have to start scanning random items. There maybe more stuff discounted than we think.
    anisa, lotsasavings, Ciel and 8 others like this.

  9. #4839
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    95
    Likes Received
    272
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I bought the rulers for .29 (clearance priced) a few weeks ago. Then just the other day they were stocked at a different store for .49 (clearance priced)... Oh how I wish I had gotten them for .14!! I bought 50+ of them for Valentines for my sons classmates (you put them with a note saying 'you rule' and give them out).

  10. #4840
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    36
    Likes Received
    54
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    I bought the rulers for .29 (clearance priced) a few weeks ago. Then just the other day they were stocked at a different store for .49 (clearance priced)... Oh how I wish I had gotten them for .14!! I bought 50+ of them for Valentines for my sons classmates (you put them with a note saying 'you rule' and give them out).
    How cute is that!!

  11. #4841
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    36
    Likes Received
    54
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    [QUOTE=Meeeks85;6284393]

    Scanned at $17.50. Asked about 90 off xmas stuff so i got it for $1.75.




    I am absolutely stunned by this find. Amazing! Is this from the pyjamas section?

  12. #4842
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    491
    Likes Received
    1476
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    It was with the men's pajamas. I think it mustve been clearing out their back room... Ive been seeing random xmas stuff around...[QUOTE=dragonrider;6284561]
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post


    Scanned at $17.50. Asked about 90 off xmas stuff so i got it for $1.75.




    I am absolutely stunned by this find. Amazing! Is this from the pyjamas section?
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

  13. #4843
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    514
    Likes Received
    108
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I was there tonight and it seems like they emptied the back stock room. I saw lots of things I have not seen before. Some of the departments were overstocked. I am guessing they were told to put out everything.

    I got 30cm wooden rulers for .14 cents

    Scanned a few things just to see and there was a Chi pink hair dryer 50% off(still too much for me)

    a Makeup mirror also 50% off, I may stalk that one

    Neither of these had red stickers so I think we will have to start scanning random items. There maybe more stuff discounted than we think.
    Si the chi did not have any sticker on them but scanned 50% off??? I want one!!!
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

  14. #4844
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    I asked a cashier on Monday if whatever I was buying was a final sale and he said yes it is... then i mentioned something that I had to return that was bought earlier and he said I have only till January 31 to do any returns. wondering if he thought I am not a regular customer at first.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

  15. #4845
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Gatineau, QC
    Age
    37
    Posts
    316
    Likes Received
    529
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    ohhhhhhhh what section are these in? i need about 100 lol
    they'd make great wedding favors
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitertot View Post
    Chocolate pops on stir sticks for melting in your hot drinks, 4 different flavours, they had lots, priced at 12 cents, the shelf price said 12 cents and scanned at 12 cents in Niagara Falls tonight
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •