User Tag List

Page 333 of 536 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've been in target a few times since the announcement... and even i have noticed the mess... especially by the scanners (i'm really surprised target hasn't just parked a returns cart by the scanners) around the toy department is the worst... i've also noticed some items being cleared at full price(99c pizza crust mixes).... and people are being disrespectful to the store.. talking to a cashier while checking out there's been two kinds of people going through... the ones saying "why hasn't clearance started yet??" and the ones who say "i don't normally shop here, came in to just check the clearance but i'm amazed at such great prices!" and you just want to scream at those ones "why couldn't you have come in 6 months ago and saw that!!" (well 3 if you count the regular customers who are just sad for the staff)

i've also seen people go up to the till saying "well it was sitting infront of a "clearance" tag it should be cheaper" i mean really?!?! items are being moved all over the place by all sorts of people... the toy department is the worst for this (and i'll admit to shifting things a bit or pulling the clearance tag to put infront of actual clearance)
    scbpooh, Ciel, hijinx25 and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm definitely not one to get involved in drama, but I thought the point of this 'thread' was to post clearance deals... Not for people to criticize other members. How I spend my time and money is my business. I'm here to learn from the posts and I thank you for all the help!!
    matrix82, scbpooh, Ciel and 6 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DILF_JEFF View Post
    I am sad to see Target go. I have found some amazing deals from there... and the store has always been clean and the staff has been very helpful....

If there is anything I have learned from this "Thread" is that some of you shop WAY TOO MUCH.... Deals are only deal's if you need them... if your buy stuff because you think it is a good deal.. your wasting your money!

Deals are everywhere... I have found brand new stuff at consignment stores (jeans reg. price 250 dollars, still with the tags on them for 16 dollars).... kijiji (kayak's 2,000 dollars reg price for 125 dollars)....Sears... Zehrs....

Save your money people!

Who the **** do you think you are? Mind your own business.

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TELLING PEOPLE THEY SHOP TOO MUCH.
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sun, Jan 25th, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
    matrix82, anisa, scbpooh and 13 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A mod has already replied to the user who criticized spending, let's keep this for clearance deals please
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Some Glad kitchen catchers are still clearance tagged at $4.54. With the $2 Glad coupon (thanks ericaraina!), it's a pretty good deal.

Btw, I was sooooooooooooo excited to find a single FP Belle's Cottage Klip Klop, on top of a bunch of other FP products.

Remembering what I read in this thread, I practically ran to a scanner, lol...but it was $37.XX. Oh well!

The staff are all still super nice and helpful, even though their store has become super messy because of some inconsiderate shoppers. I mean, is it really that hard to put back items where they belong, if you decide you don't like the scanner price??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Due to baby proofing, we needed to get new lamps for the living room. After driving around to different stores hoping to get a deal, we figured out that Target was cheaper and more stylish even at full price.

Deals found at Central City. Still have a bunch of princess klip klops at $0.67. They had the McCain wedges for $2.50 (minus $1 CO51). Also noticed a bunch of new home decor out that wasn't out before so they must be getting some new stock. It was packed there today.
    anisa, Ciel, Decaf and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I didn't get a chance to go to Target since the announcement, but mom went yesterday. Said all the dairy was gone. Most freezer stuff gone. She didn't ask anyone but she said that by the looks of things, they may not be restocking (could be wrong). She also said the store was the busiest she's ever seen it and wondered why these people didn't go before the store announced its closure
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, Decaf and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine was the opposite, looked like they just restocked the food section, fridges/freezers were fuller than normal but the clothing is really picked over
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With some stores no longer allowing pming and coupons, and the backtracking on gift card usage, I can't believe they will let us use our red card once liquidation starts. I wouldn't be surprised if the extra 5% discount suddenly is no longer in effect. Just a thought. Dreading going into the stores with Starbucks gone it is really going to look sad. I joked with the Starbucks employee that I wanted to steal one of the cart drink holders for future use at other stores as I think they are so handy. Oh well I guess I missed my opportunity. Good thing as I would feel guilty forever and have to turn myself into the police. Lol.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Was in our store on Saturday and the airy section was also empty, other than the odd Almond-Soy milks. Not really finding anything at my store lately. Still trying to find the odd deal though!!! Decided Im going to go back and buy my feminine products because i only use certain ones and with coupons they are only just over $3 a pack. They are over $6 at drug stores and I cant get them at WM or RCSS anymore. As broke as we are right now even hubby said "go clear the shelf at that price if you have to and use the M/C to pay for it! I dont really wanna pay $6 for those things if we dont have too!!!" Grabbing what i can for coupons (while i still can) and you know where Im headed today!!! LOL
    Last edited by scbpooh; Mon, Jan 26th, 2015 at 09:28 AM.
    anisa, Ciel, torontogal12 and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I joked with the Starbucks employee that I wanted to steal one of the cart drink holders for future use at other stores as I think they are so handy. Oh well I guess I missed my opportunity. Good thing as I would feel guilty forever and have to turn myself into the police. Lol.
    No joke, I asked for one at CS this morning and she was so apologetic she couldn't find one for me. I left her my number and told her I would BUY one! That call is the most exciting thing I have left to look forward to

She also told me that Beaver Canoe clothes may be going on sale next week. If you squint just right, you could almost trick yourself into thinking it was business as usual
    anisa, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those of you who missed the shabby chic - this one was 50% at my store today. I got a blue satiny Field Crest one for the same price 😊Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422293547.403096.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  30.3 KB
    coupondiva and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    No joke, I asked for one at CS this morning and she was so apologetic she couldn't find one for me. I left her my number and told her I would BUY one! That call is the most exciting thing I have left to look forward to

She also told me that Beaver Canoe clothes may be going on sale next week. If you squint just right, you could almost trick yourself into thinking it was business as usual
    Mine has a huge bin of them, I didn't notice a price though
    Ciel likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My fav locatiom was restocked with clothes, housewares annd decor items.
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and TargetMama like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^noticed today too. new housewares for spring, pillows, baskets, small coffee tables etc. and shoes and booties for spring..no clothes though which was what I was hoping for.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information