User Tag List

Page 343 of 536 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The Waterloo Target seems to be out of almost all the clearance. No real deals to be found. The staff look stressed, but are still helpful.
    Sad to see it go, but the last few times I have been in I found nothing. The energy of the store, understandably, has changed.
    ssbean likes this.
    Use Ebates and get cash back when shopping online!
    Please use my referral code and email address: [email protected] to spread the love: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=xnp4A9wmVSo%3D Thank you!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I totally agree. I went to the Ancaster store today and found no clearance nothing. I grabbed and scanned but there were no deals no surprise discounts. Last week I found a queen set of Shabby Chic sheets that scanned $20 cheaper but this week they are back up to $49.99.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Was in Langley tonight. I saw a lot more fresh stock out in housewares. It wasn't as picked over as last week except the dairy coolers are pretty empty, as is toys.
    Not seeing too many red tags but they have not removed them from any old stock. They are now using plain white shelf tags on the discounted merch. Much harder to spot! I did a lot of random scanning but most already red tagged was not scanning any lower including toys.

One exception was Olay body wash tagged at $3.18, scanned at $2.14 (only Sensitive)

Coolers, tents, mattresses and camping chairs all stocked back up. I scanned one of each randomly and they are all back to full price. Even the blue wheelie coolers were back to $39.99 I wanted another.

I still made out with a super deal what I was ecstatic about, especially since I had mentioned just yesterday about getting a new one for my old dog.
    So if you are in Langley and have puppies run over there first thing!

Name:  DSC_0252.JPG
Views: 2128
Size:  47.9 KB

LARGE scans in at $8.99! And EXTRA LARGE at $11.99! I got one for each of my girls

I think it is this bed reg. $39.99 http://www.target.com/p/boots-barkle...#prodSlot=_1_5
    I scanned a bunch of other Boots & Baileys stuff but this was the only deal I found.

This is all that is left of our cosmetic clearance section So sad, I loved that shelf.
    Scanned CHI and some other hair appliances, no love.

Name:  DSC_0253.JPG
Views: 2135
Size:  39.8 KB

Double/Twin Flannel Sheets $9.99 (You can see the new clearance/reduced shelf tag)

Name:  DSC_0259.jpg
Views: 2270
Size:  88.5 KB

There was more discounted towels, face clothes and bath sheets on the last end cap closest to electronics.

I think that's all I have to report for now.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Mon, Feb 2nd, 2015 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Its CHI not Chia... lol
    anisa, Patty Smyth, hcao and 13 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank-you so much vw_girl
    ssbean and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Thank-you so much vw_girl
    No problem.... It's like therapy for me right now.
    I am so gonna miss these shops and even more, this thread.
    I can't believe I came in so close to the end of it all.
    ssbean likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I was going to go yesterday, but decided to stay in with the weather - glad I did! I hope to find one of those dog beds another poster reported though!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    I totally agree. I went to the Ancaster store today and found no clearance nothing. I grabbed and scanned but there were no deals no surprise discounts. Last week I found a queen set of Shabby Chic sheets that scanned $20 cheaper but this week they are back up to $49.99.
    ssbean likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went to the Pickering location on Saturday and it was pretty stocked up. Just a rack or two of clothing clearance and some infants clothing that has been sitting on clearance for weeks. Store was pretty busy but a lot of people walked away empty handed.
    ssbean likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

St Laurent employees were busy, busy this morning, unpacking boxes in nearly every department.

I got a Tonka bulldozer for $12.49 - thank you!!
    Various shoes are on clearance 30% - Men's Toms, women's Sam&Libby, toddler OshKosh.
    Also 30-50% in the men's shaving aisle on a few random things (Axe shave gel, travel size items, Gillette sensitive razor kit)

There is still food in the fridge/freezer section, and various Christmas treats at 90% among the regular stock, made me smile a little 😊
    marste, kermitz1 and vw_girl like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post

They had the mini foam footballs clearance tagged at .89 when I saw the larger ones (no sticker price or shelf price)... Off to the scanner I went and $1.25! Not sure what the regular price was but these were definitely clearanced priced as well. Great for all the upcoming birthday parties we have coming up for the kiddo and his wee friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I looked for these but didn't find any There were soccer balls though, for $8.99. Great deal!! I'll be keeping an eye out
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Was in Langley tonight. I saw a lot more fresh stock out in housewares. It wasn't as picked over as last week except the dairy coolers are pretty empty, as is toys.
    Not seeing too many red tags but they have not removed them from any old stock. They are now using plain white shelf tags on the discounted merch. Much harder to spot! I did a lot of random scanning but most already red tagged was not scanning any lower including toys.
    Same thing at my store, the new clearance has white shelf tags. Pretty hard to spot - you sure need to know what a good price is!!

I grabbed Gilette with Olay shave cream (golden can) $1.59 - $1 coupon.
    sweetmomma and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm...was in Seattle this weekend and picked up a few things at 70%. Lots of Pumpkin spice anything. But it wasn't as satisfying as shopping close to home (and the dollar isn't helping).

Thank vw_girl. Will head to central city to see if they have the dog bed and towels. If not, back to Langley I will go!
    lilo0003 and vw_girl like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target Canada liquidation sales this Thursday will be 'like Black Friday' 02/05/2015

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/targ...iday-1.2940552

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

length of the lines I'm sure will be like blackfriday, but sale wise, i highly doubt it…everything clearance will be full price again with a small % taken off to start.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not too much clearance to talk about at central city. Note that none of the scanners except the one by the food work upstairs. Made it hard. Scanned a bunch of toddler clothes - full price. Dog beds full price. Toys as marked.

Picked up another 4 holiday totes for $3.49. Yay. Got the cheap towels too.

They have a ton of stock at Central City. The camping and luggage etc are filled to the brim plus lots of new spring merch. Was scouting for Thursday. Fingers crossed on good deals to start.
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Not too much clearance to talk about at central city. Note that none of the scanners except the one by the food work upstairs. Made it hard. Scanned a bunch of toddler clothes - full price. Dog beds full price. Toys as marked.

Picked up another 4 holiday totes for $3.49. Yay. Got the cheap towels too.

They have a ton of stock at Central City. The camping and luggage etc are filled to the brim plus lots of new spring merch. Was scouting for Thursday. Fingers crossed on good deals to start.
    No deals on the dog beds thats lame. Thanks for the update.

Which bins are these? The small ones that are clear with patterns or characters on them? And was that 4 for $3.49?
    Also need a couple large bins for storage to go on my $30 shelf

Thread Information