User Tag List

Page 354 of 536 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    So pathetic. Just about everything in the store would have been on clearance for 30% off eventually, but people are buying things like 15 bottles of Downy at 10% off now. wow. sad.
    Just goes to show you the mentality of some people.... to me, it looks like they don't even pay attention to the price, all they "see" is the word, "LIQUIDATION" & they come running in..... to me, 10% is not worth the gas.... 10% doesn't even cover the taxes ..... why rush at 6am? Guess some were believing that "Black Friday" article .....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ywggirl View Post
    Couldn't figure out my old login info so I had to make a new account, but I'm not greatly impressed with how they're mimicing zellers' liquidation
    I drove by the Winnipeg, Kildonan store and it was completely packed even though the doors were clearly marked saying things were only up to 30% off.

I really need some new bedding so I'll keep checking back, sigh.
    You should be fine with bedding it should go down a lot further , but it will be still in stock, when it reduces further.

Atleast that was my experience with Zellers . Usually electronics & clothes get over sooner.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bully1boy View Post
    Thanks for the phots. Just one example of how overpriced they are to begin with, from the photos International delight cream $4.69 with 10% off, you can get it at Walmart for 3.47.
    This shows how ignorant people are.. Walmarts regular price on this item is $4.97.

Ron.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    This shows how ignorant people are.. Walmarts regular price on this item is $4.97.

Ron.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Just goes to show you the mentality of some people.... to me, it looks like they don't even pay attention to the price, all they "see" is the word, "LIQUIDATION" & they come running in..... to me, 10% is not worth the gas.... 10% doesn't even cover the taxes ..... why rush at 6am? Guess some were believing that "Black Friday" article .....
    Plus its cold & freezing & a working day ..LOL .. Can't believe someone standing in the line for 2-3 hrs in this freezing cold & snow at 6.00 am for 10 % OFF of regular prices. Its not even nice weather they are standing in.

10 % of a $ 2.29 DAWN dish detergent ..when its $ 1.99 regular price at lot of other stores.

And when its on sale + coupons its probably less than $ 1.00 at other stores.

I am assuming TARGET is not taking any coupons any more.
    Dinobuzz likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Plus its cold & freezing & a working day ..LOL .. Can't believe someone standing in the line for 2-3 hrs in this freezing cold & snow at 6.00 am for 10 % OFF of regular prices. Its not even nice weather they are standing in.

10 % of a $ 2.29 DAWN dish detergent ..when its $ 1.99 regular price at lot of other stores.

Regular price at Walmart is more!

Ron.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why was the pharmacy line so insane? Because people need to fill all their prescriptions before it closes? Pharmacy line was crazy. Regular cash was busy. Electronic section was dead - I got the video game I wanted and paid at the electronics cash register - I was out of there in five minutes.
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Correct
    sweetmomma likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ladies, the 10%-30% off applies on top of the clearance price. So go and get the deals on clearance with/without red tickets.
    vw_girl, Basicangel and lilsmithy like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Regular price at Walmart is more!

Ron.
    Who is talking about WM ? Did you see me mention WM anywhere in the post ?

We all have access to walmart.ca & WM flyers & WM stores and are quite aware of the regular prices there

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Who is talking about WM ? Did you see me mention WM anywhere in the post ?

We all have access to walmart.ca & WM flyers & WM stores and are quite aware of the regular prices there
    um, that was not directed at you at all. I think you missed reading a post.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've never seen Dawn for 1.99 regular price anywhere, sale price sure, but mosts stores I go to sell it for almost 3.00 a bottle reg price.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Sorry if this was already mentioned and I had to scroll through the pics quickly as i'm at work but what is the deals on cat food? 10% as well?
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to the store in London even knowing that there would be no deals to be had. Had to park in Pittsburg and as everyone else posted stores was a zoo. Had to stalk the cash to get a cart..just in case. found a few plus size pieces of clothing which i had never seen before, people were loading up there carts with all kinds of stuff. Inside I was laughing at them... oooooh toilet paper for $18 + 10% off. wow better stock up! Ridiculous! Dh wants to replace our 30 year old vitamix with a new one but 10% off is not going to convince me to buy. I just wonder why they closed Starbucks...they would have made a killing on selling drinks as store has never seen so much traffic and with people waiting in line forever! will wait abit before heading back.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    If anyone notices the discount on diapers and wipes, please post. Thank you.

10%

Thread Information