User Tag List

Page 37 of 536 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Went there to see if I can find any deals..
    FOIND NOTHING....

I think my store sucks
    LMAOOO story of my life, my local Target sucks when it comes to clearance

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I dunno.. Whenever I see a deal here and I go to mine isn't at the store..or it's completely cleared.. It's weird

Makes me wish I'm in the east lol
    Last edited by babypiggy; Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 at 12:54 AM.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskh4n View Post
    I went today and saw jj cole bundle me and car seat covers for $17.49, I believe. These usually go for around 60 at babies r us. Good for those who are expecting a baby soon.
    I picked up a pack of up&up baby wipes (travel size) for 82 cents. Also scored excel gum for 9 cents each!
    Mine were eared at 39.99 lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Oh and also found a MIR for $20 (did not see the one for $10 off on the P&G site though :0(
    Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Ended up getting one....don't know if I will keep it...got all those regular toothbrushes to use.....decisions, decsions....just that I know it's so expensive for the replacements and don't know if these really work better????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, Bounty napkins, jam, and shampoo, all scanning at regular price at my store.
    Yesterday, I did get 5 bottles of 200g Maxwell House instant 1/2 caff coffee for 1.48 each. They were red stickered at 2.99 but at the register they were 1.48.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Ended up getting one....don't know if I will keep it...got all those regular toothbrushes to use.....decisions, decsions....just that I know it's so expensive for the replacements and don't know if these really work better????
    once you start using sonicare or oral-b electric toothbrush, you will wonder why on earth people still use regular toothbrushes.

honestly, there is a huge difference! you will love it
    Last edited by anisa; Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 at 01:31 PM.
    2shopmom, kk008, Shwa Girl and 2 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Same for me :-(
    When ever I come to Target (tried 2 locations) to look for Clearance items I meet only empty shelves with sticker "Clearance" on front and same empty shelf could be empty for a week or a week and a half in row and no one restocking. I'm going at least twice a week and nothing - same picture. Only Tide they have a lot on "clearance" when the price seems not "exactly" clearance price.
    So for me it is not working as well :-(

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    Went there to see if I can find any deals..
    FOIND NOTHING....

I think my store sucks
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sandrap13 View Post
    When ever I come to Target (tried 2 locations) to look for Clearance items I meet only empty shelves with sticker "Clearance" on front and same empty shelf could be empty for a week or a week and a half in row and no one restocking. I'm going at least twice a week and nothing - same picture. Only Tide they have a lot on "clearance" when the price seems not "exactly" clearance price.
    The Tide coupon came with recent purchases -- last week?
    I am thinking that the Tide will get a lower clearance sticker within a week or two, with the new Tide n the yellow bottle coming out

Name:  Refreshing_Breeze.png
Views: 1191
Size:  50.6 KB

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If your store opened later, they likely have less clearance as they would have had the sales reports from the earlier opening stores and not ordered as much of the stuff that didn't sell (plus the food expiries would be later so not clearance yet)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sandrap13 View Post
    Clearance generally is not restocked anywhere.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

me too. anytime I go to mine its either the price is a bit more but still clearance like the phillip haver. i finally found one yesterday and I asked the ladies to scan and it scan @ $48 plus. oh well.also dial body wash is on clearance for $1.89.
    Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    LMAOOO story of my life, my local Target sucks when it comes to clearance

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Phillips sonic care refills for kids.. I think theses fit the units that were on clearance a few weeks ago. $5.99 on clearance... I think Walmart has them for $20 .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    anisa and kimijeen like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ awesome price!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Then I will keep it....since I also printed out the $20 MIR! (too bad I did not have the $10 coupon)...thanks anisa for your advise :0) ...btw, I really went there to see if they had the Sunbeam Queen or King Heated Blankets on clearance for less than their last clearance price of $38.99 and did not find them anywhere!(they had 20+ last weekend...so either they were all bought up or cleared out to the stockroom...anyone else notice them around?)
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    once you start using sonicare or oral-b electric toothbrush, you will wonder why on earth people still use regular toothbrushes.

honestly, there is a huge difference! you will love it
    Last edited by kk008; Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just got back and notice the disney bed tent that someone has mention here for $20, its scanning at $30, little disappointed, I really wanted to get one for my daughter. most of the food clearance are gone and new products are now on the shelf placed very neatly. gums are still 78cents a pack here, was expecting 9cents.., bounty napkins are all gone(didn't see any clearance tag for it), ziploc containers are $2.19, pie fillings $1.24, I wanted to get the $20 sonicare kids toothbrush but I guess someone was there before me, empty shelf with a clearance tag there...reporting for Hillcrest location. I got roller blades for the whole family for $11.99 each.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 at 02:45 PM.

Page 37 of 536 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread Information