User Tag List

Page 391 of 536 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    the moment you pay the sale is final, so checking your receipt will do you no good…the liquidators have added a program that will not let any sort of return/price adjustment happen for receipts dated after feb 5th…so watch closely before you pay, if something seems off speak up then.
    Well, my experience this afternoon has shown that this is absolutely not the case.

I went to customer service with my sweater and my receipt. I explained that I didn't receive a 20% deduction and that I paid full price. She apologized for the error and thanked me for bringing it to their attention. She REFUNDED me the value I originally paid and then I rebought the sweater with the discount, so I got my $6 savings.

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Lots of trying to win the internet today. Lemme know who is victorious.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No love for me at Orleans - no tee pee, and everything else was full price
    Got a few Valentines decorations for 75%
    The manager told me that starting Thursday, all discounts will be +10%, so everything 20-40% (same general categories as now) - except maybe electronics - and the following Thursday, +10% again (30-50%). We'll see if anything makes a leap, but I won't hold my breath...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Well, my experience this afternoon has shown that this is absolutely not the case.

I went to customer service with my sweater and my receipt. I explained that I didn't receive a 20% deduction and that I paid full price. She apologized for the error and thanked me for bringing it to their attention. She REFUNDED me the value I originally paid and then I rebought the sweater with the discount, so I got my $6 savings.

Yay! Good thing you didn't listen to the 'experts' here! "Final sale.. no refund for you! We charge you too much, too bad, so sad!"

Ron.
    marste and hijinx25 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oops😵
    Last edited by Tequilamockingbird; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Double post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked out two locations today. Both had none of the shelving or storage furniture on sale. The jewelry armoire was regular at both also which bummed me out a bit. Bought a few items that were regular discount nothing great. I did manage to get the room essential string lights in white flowers for $3.xx which was great but one or two more strands would have been better. They had tons of lights which I didn't scan except that one. They are very on top of scanning as all of the bigger items gave hand written liquidation tags so nothing gets passed them! I'd love a better deal soon as one store had rugs 20% and another was at 30%...so odd when they are 10 minutes a apart! Ps valentines was cleared and Easter was out at 10%. I'm an idiot for not scanning some of it but I'm sure they did
    solace76 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kids TMNT slippers - $3.xx each, other kid slippers the same (reg 12.99)
    Got a Circo rug for $22.49

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Was at the St. John's Target this morning & they have the Easter candy aisles cordoned off with those things you see at the banks & movie theatres for lineups. They have signs attached that read, "Easter Candy is NOT on Sale".

Well there were a few packs of Hershey Kisses and Reese Peanut Butter cups in the spring bags outside of the barriers so I dutifully scanned them (like a good little smartcanuck). Of course they were scanning for about $1 ea....basically 75% off. I did purchase a few but really wished I had the nerve to just go in & buy everything my little heart desired! lol The sign said it was not on sale, but it didn't say it was not for sale.

Oh & I also found another one of those gorgeous Shabby Chic plush blankets (white with pink flowers) regularly $69.99 but scanned in at $18.89 (clearance $20.99 + 10%). Yay!

denise

Thanks for the heads up! Ran in there tonight and managed to score one of the blankets. Had to dig in one of the big cardboard boxes in the middle of the store to find it. I didn't really find any other deals though. Had a list of things others had been finding on the mainland for awesome prices and everything was regular price or they just didn't have it. I was going to get some of the Valentines plush to put in the Operation Christmas Child boxes we do, but they said even though the plush were clearly labelled Valentines and were the only things on the shelf with a 75% off Valentines sign, they weren't 75% off
    coupondiva and sweetmomma like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sherwood Park, AB

still have the scanners working - yeah

The teepee was full price
    Got kites for 0.89 less discount
    A Tonka steel dozer for 5.99

They also had a lot of the our generation dolls and scooters but regular price

clothing for toddler boys and girls is limited
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to thank you all for your contributions to this thread. Because of this forum, i was able get the jewellery armoire for $21 - 20%. Does anyone know what the espresso one was originally priced at?

I managed to snag a green 3 outlet adapter for $1.43

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Thank you!! I loved this score. I was so excited when I found them and they scanned in at $8.09. Confirmed everything from the color and width to the packaging and only the narrow silver ones in white packaging are discounted.

Attachment 273980
    This was not available at the Metrotown location. Anyone see this at Richmond?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm looking for the armoire.
    I scanned all three colours. Two were 63, one was no price and then scanned at 73 at the cash register.
    I really want one of these! Please let me know if anyone sees one in Burlington or Waterloo!
    Use Ebates and get cash back when shopping online!
    Please use my referral code and email address: [email protected] to spread the love: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=xnp4A9wmVSo%3D Thank you!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    No love for me at Orleans - no tee pee, and everything else was full price
    Got a few Valentines decorations for 75%
    The manager told me that starting Thursday, all discounts will be +10%, so everything 20-40% (same general categories as now) - except maybe electronics - and the following Thursday, +10% again (30-50%). We'll see if anything makes a leap, but I won't hold my breath...
    I went to the kanata location and they were saying that the extra 10% will start tomorrow? (Feb 18) Also the WONDERFUL employees told me ottawa will no longer receive any trucks!?!? What will we do?? Apparently it's all going to Toronto where inventory moves quicker - and they were not pleased about this.

I found the coin sorter and went to pay (no scanners, and I was sooo excited to pick this up for someone!!) but it was FULL price????

I got the armoire (27 with discounts) there is one left.

All b toys full price

Shopping with cranky 16 month old and no scanners was not a good thing today. I paid 16$ for the playdoh mega pack and overpaid on 2 of the valentines chocolates I bought / even tho they were identical (same upc) 2 came up 70 off and 2 full price. They were 6.99 full price!

If anyone sees the large black rubber boot trays let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    solace76 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    Attachment 274039

Road Rippers Off Road 4x4 rang in at $3.60 ($2.88ea after discount)
    (only these styles were lower, the rest rang in at $11.99)
    I was so excited to find these at Abbotsford only to have them ring up at full price .
    I also had my first ever price discrepancy between PDA and cashier... It was the white Circo toy box (no lid) which scanned at $14.99 but at the cashier it was $29.99. Bummer!!
    I did get some Skylander party supplies for my son's birthday so he was totally thrilled - and I was happy about the 30% off party supplies. Valentine's chocolate was 50% off but the v-day bakeware was only at 10% off (I really wanted the 'LOVE' cake pan).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What hat store was this at? They've been very strict about the no refund, no price adjustment policy at my store.

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I scored a few Crayola Floor Puzzles for age 5+ (24 pcs) for 90 cents today. They were in the arts & crafts section, no tag, scanned "Item not found". There were two choices: farm animals or opposites. It's a decent size box, around 15 cm x 15 cm. Perfect for the kids' birthday party favours since I boycott cheap random goody bag toys.

I also noticed they were tagging toys with the original price. I spotted a Laugh & Learn Puppy <http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=50941376> that was tagged 29.99 on the top line and then $3.98 on the bottom line. When I went to the cashier, it scanned as $29.99 - 20% off. When I asked about the $3.98 the clerk & supervisor gave me some suspicious sounding explanation about how the machine printed off the price of the next item on the same sticker. Um, yeah right! Oh well, could have been a nice baby shower present. Apologies to the very patient lady behind me when the cashiers were trying to figure this out.

Thread Information