User Tag List

Page 410 of 536 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Because clearance prices always varied by store. Where prices are cheaper the item was previously on clearance at that store. These aren't liquidator prices.
    I thought they were supposed to put all clearance stuff back to regular price. so basically they just removed red clearance stickers? :D
    ROMEO, Ciel, annedougherty and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    A HUGE thank you to the person that poster that Merival (ottawa) has a couple Cars Trikes left! Ive been looping for this one and got one for 18.xx!!! Sweet deal and I love that it folds to bring in the car thanks again! Not sure if they're are any left as a friend picked it up for me as I'm 45 minutes away and she works right next to it
    That was me, and you're welcome 😊 Anything for a fellow die-hard!!
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mukato View Post
    I thought they were supposed to put all clearance stuff back to regular price. so basically they just removed red clearance stickers? :D
    Yes If they could have "reset" all the prices they would have. Clearly they could not. At some locations they seem to have caught and fixed some prices, but it's on a case by case basis, causing the random, fantastic deals remaining that you see here lol.
    ROMEO, Ciel, hijinx25 and 4 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to vw-girl as usual, for giving me an excuse to head to Target! The laundry sorter is exactly what I've been wanting for my laundry room, at a price I'm actually willing to pay! Picked one up at St Laurent for $11.99, didn't see any others.

I've also been buying a few reusable bags each time I shop (which is a lot &#128556, and also these jars. Not sure what the full price is, but I'm guessing at $2.79 and $3.59, they are probably unmarked at 50%. Doesn't really matter since I would pay $5-9 for comparable at IKEA.

anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 5 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More thank likely they won't reprice clearance to reg price... To the best of my knowledge most of the analysts were released within the first two weeks of the announcement so I highly doubt there would be any SKU-store level price changes by the liquidators. Everything seems to be done at a category level (hence they are not separating the valentines vs. Easters items in terms of percentage off)

I'd say more likely they have additional stock at the DC that got pushed to stores that were never ticketed before.
    ROMEO, Ciel, vw_girl and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emczing View Post
    I found Crayoloa color cube for 4.79, crayola crayons in a red crayon shaped case for 2.39, another step 2 motorcycle scanning in an 7.xx and the large container of bubbles for .80!
    If anyone in Ottawa sees these crayola items or the motorcycle please let me know... I have yet to spot them! I NEED all of these things Thanks in advance!
    ROMEO, Ciel, annedougherty and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdepp View Post
    If anyone in Ottawa sees these crayola items or the motorcycle please let me know... I have yet to spot them! I NEED all of these things Thanks in advance!
    I looked for the Crayola items mentioned as well...no luck!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've been out of the country for the past week and a half and WOW! My target has really been cleaned out.

I did manage to find a Megamind blu ray/DVD combo for $5.99 and some Avengers gift bags (fairly large) for $0.80

But that's about it. Congrats to all of you finding great deals
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Thanks to vw-girl as usual, for giving me an excuse to head to Target! The laundry sorter is exactly what I've been wanting for my laundry room, at a price I'm actually willing to pay! Picked one up at St Laurent for $11.99, didn't see any others.
    LOL! That gave me a big smile this morning. I am a Target enabler and proud of it! So glad you were able to find one!
    ROMEO, Ciel, dizzyb and 3 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sunday I had to go to Scottsdale mall so I did a quick sweep of the Target. The toy section was jam packed but the most unorganized I have seen so far. No really great deals to be had. I picked up a micro kite for $1.19 and the FP See and Say game for $4.xx.

Yesterday I had to be in Abbotsford. I was really excited to find two B. Easels at $11.99. One for me and one for ssambhi! Yay! Also stocked up on small Valentines trinkets for 75% off. They had slip and slides too if anyone is looking. Towards the back corner where the Valentine's stuff was.

Since my little one was sleeping, I decided to drive to Chilliwack. I think this is the only store in the Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley that hasn't been receiving stock since the announcement. More than half the store is empty. The only thing I picked up here was some Disney Princess Playdoh sets for $5.xx and $3.xx. So sad to see a store so empty.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 4 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am in PEI. The Charlottetown target is loaded with stuff. But we don't seem to be getting any of the deals posted here.

Really wanted the TV stand but ours doesn't get that brand, and not kites or go-karts either. This is me being a sad panda for my two boys. lol
    Ciel, dizzyb and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Wal Mart USA has now raised their minimum wages for all their employees..in US only .

But WM Canada won't be following that , with Target's Canada exit maybe they should do that as their profits are bound to increase.

Maybe we will get better service & more happy employees if they do that at WM, instead of their crappy service.
    It's not much of an increase from what I've read. The store chain is probably trying for public relations win here.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Sunday I had to go to Scottsdale mall so I did a quick sweep of the Target. The toy section was jam packed but the most unorganized I have seen so far. No really great deals to be had. I picked up a micro kite for $1.19 and the FP See and Say game for $4.xx.

Yesterday I had to be in Abbotsford. I was really excited to find two B. Easels at $11.99. One for me and one for ssambhi! Yay! Also stocked up on small Valentines trinkets for 75% off. They had slip and slides too if anyone is looking. Towards the back corner where the Valentine's stuff was.

Since my little one was sleeping, I decided to drive to Chilliwack. I think this is the only store in the Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley that hasn't been receiving stock since the announcement. More than half the store is empty. The only thing I picked up here was some Disney Princess Playdoh sets for $5.xx and $3.xx. So sad to see a store so empty.
    I clicked like, but I didnt really mean it...
    Totally sad hey? Its supposed to be one of the first to close.
    Anna Michele, solace76 and pdki like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I have been stalking them to but don't hold out much hope of there being any left at 50% off. Costco sells them pretty reasonably and you can also get the blend tech there similar quality for $369. My vitamin is about 25 years old all stainless and noisy still,works fine but would buy a new one at the right price for sure. I was excited when they showed up in my target in November...thinking no one would buy them and I would stalk them for clearance but then they made the bad announcement and figured getting one for a good price was not likely. Fingers crossed for you...I think you have a good chance as your store seems to be a good place for super deals....at least in the past!
    Ah, you mean Vitamix! Thought you had stumbled upon a vitamin world secret to make it last for 25 years.
    barbis9 and vw_girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The sales were better than the current clearance prices....the only thing that is decent is that cosmetics are 30% off. I did pick up some things that I needed at 20% off. I will miss the low prices on health and beauty stuff - way cheaper than Shoppers :-(
    dizzyb and vw_girl like this.

Thread Information