User Tag List

Page 439 of 536 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Had a great time at Abbotsford Target tonight!! Any of the employees I talked to were super friendly, funny, and super helpful. Two of the younger male employees were more than happy to scan things for me, one of them even ran to go grab his scanner so he could check a price for me! Excellent customer service tonight at Abbotsford! Anyways, managed to score the following:

TMNT swim vest (my son needed one): $16.99 - 50% discount = $8.49
    Tippin' Treats Fisher-Price game (thanks to those that posted about this!): $1.85!!!!
    Transformers Dinobots DVD: $8.99 - 50% discount = $4.49
    Hot Wheels car: $1.37 - 40% = $0.82!
    Transformers toy: $7.99 - 40% = $4.79
    Spiderman toy: Clearance sticker $2.09 - 40% = $1.25!
    Planes MicroDrifters set: Clearance sticker $5.39 - 40% = $3.23!!

Name:  IMG_1271.jpg
Views: 4018
Size:  66.1 KB
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 12 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for the customers who's stores already put out the Christmas and Halloween merc- are items scanning at 90% off plus an additional discount???
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    for the customers who's stores already put out the Christmas and Halloween merc- are items scanning at 90% off plus an additional discount???
    Yes.. I got a couple costumes for $0.37 cents and $0.63 cents..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by carrieberry View Post
    Bought one of the gazillion bubbles guns and it worked for 2 seconds and broke
    I bought several of the bubble guns for gifts and 2 for my kids. One doesn't work at all

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night I got 5.00 Christmas ornaments for 0.12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there are the odd Christmas and Halloween stuffs at different stores, most consistently I have seen lately are the electrical extention cords (indoor or outdoor ones) that are 90% off previously plus discounts. I did notice in Toronto that many stores got one spot Halloween socks, mug/ bottle holders, and streamers that are just the 30% discount off the $1.
    Dinobuzz likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone been to the bramalea city Center or trinity location lately?? Haven't been able to go for almost two weeks ahhh!! Just curious if they have any xmas or Halloween out? I'd love to pick up more to add to my collection. Waiting for housewares and furniture to go down to 50% off so I can shop for our new house!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Market Mall location has the wedding Barbie set for $9. Includes Barbie, ken and 2 flower girls. 2 on the shelf this morning.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Almost every time I go to Target now I find a couple of Christmas/Halloween items that weren't there last time. I've gotten bows, wrapping paper, ornaments, mini stockings, stretchy cord, tinsel, and a fake spider web for $0.05-$0.25 each. We also got a bunch of the extension cords, power bars, and timers for around $2-$3 each.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

10c Xmas boxes Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2923
Size:  56.8 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Has anyone been to the bramalea city Center or trinity location lately?? Haven't been able to go for almost two weeks ahhh!! Just curious if they have any xmas or Halloween out? I'd love to pick up more to add to my collection. Waiting for housewares and furniture to go down to 50% off so I can shop for our new house!
    Small selection at BCC. Have not seen anything at Trinity Common. Unless its hiding somewhere in the corner.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got an unexpected deal today (picture to come) I bought a kitchen mat (with squishy foam and a rubber non slip bottom - essential for my cat who moves my current mat and constantly trips me) It was marked $24.99 with an additional 30% off, kinda expensive, but I have been looking for months and I have a specific colour scheme/style. Well it rang in at $7.06 then an additional 30% off. I quickly grabbed up the remaining 3 in the store. I can use them in my mudroom (same colour scheme) and for less then $5 a piece what a deal! It's red and white chevrons.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Is everyone's Target prices coming up at the cash register with the discount already calculated or does your cashier type in the discount? Our store's scanners show the already discounted price from the original price..... just curious.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ours already shows the discount in the totals area... they have had to put up a little sign on the display the top shows regular price, the bottom shows totals after discount so technically you don't see each individual item after discount price listed
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    To fix the scanners just unplug the cable in the back wait a couple of seconds and plug it back in. It will reset in about 4 minutes. Don't panic when the screen goes to a rainbow color. I did this to 2 scanners at my Target tonight much to the delight of the masses.

Not sure why the employees are not doing this though.
    Thanks for this. I fixed four scanners this morning, and improved the lives of hundreds, possibly thousands, of people.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Page 439 of 536 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast

Thread Information