User Tag List

Page 507 of 536 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m so sad , Cloverdale closes tomorrow (or it is the last day I can`t remember) I wanted to go today but its going to be chaotic I imagine..
    Just yell out "free showers" and the pajama people will clear out, and you'll have the store pretty much to yourself. That's my plan for tomorrow, I *need* more stuff lol.
    anisa, Colsgirl, ROMEO and 5 others like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    I went to the St. Catharines location (closes tomorrow) and it's crazy busy with very little left. Everything is 80%. Lots of the Sonia K makeup and bed skirts left, but very little else. I did find a rack of girls Cherokee jeans, which are the only ones that fit my daughter right. At $3 each, I picked up several pairs! Also one last, lonely pair of funky Happy Foot socks for $0.50.
    Ah, good-bye Pen Centre Target. I sure appreciated all the deals and friendly, helpful service. You will be missed.
    Colsgirl, ROMEO, fanofearl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Just yell out "free showers" and the pajama people will clear out, and you'll have the store pretty much to yourself. That's my plan for tomorrow, I *need* more stuff lol.
    Well I lucked out last week, I kept running to electronics because NOBODY was in line. I left laughing at the 50+ some standing in line. They caught on, closed that area shortly afterwards
    sarasoda, appletree668 and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry i didn't look at the clothing much
    Last edited by lizalley; Tue, Apr 7th, 2015 at 05:33 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Just returned from the bramalea location. The whole store is 80% off with quite a bit left. Lots of CDs, assortment of women's clothes lots of jeans, maternity clothes, bras, pet stuff. Toys are pretty gone. Bought some maternity clothes, a few beautiful lamp shades (ones that I paid regular for) now for $5, the light pink smith and hawked wreath for a steal, the threshold basket tht im sure everyone knows (woven comes in pink or blue for like $40 now under $10) a really pretty bed skirt for $56 came to $12, some pillow cases for $5 for two, lots of tissue paper and gift bags, the measurement decals for inside my pantry some up and up medicine and a beaded back wrap. Also got quite a few more things all for under $100 and I saved like $400! Sorry can't take pics its weird! Sad that today will probably be my last visit!! Does anyone know when trinity closes??
    April 12th
    anisa likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know what east york/overlea target looks like? Any stuff left? Is it worth one last visit? (Weird irrelevant fact: I really enjoyed their cart escalator thing, it gave me tons of joy to watch my cart being hauled up by it. It will be greatly missed *sob*)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does Target close early on the last day? Really wanted to go but the weather sucks and all ways to either Target near me are backed up due to accidents.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know what Calgary targets last day and hours are?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Does Target close early on the last day? Really wanted to go but the weather sucks and all ways to either Target near me are backed up due to accidents.
    Really depends if they run out of stuff. My general experience is yes. One location I went to on closing day was almost completely empty but the cashier told me they were waiting for a buyer to show up before they closed. The later the day gets the less there is left really

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Went to my store to say goodbye Got 25 pairs of Gillian OMalley underwear for 50 cents each. I don't even know how there was any left. The really nice black seamless ones. Got a few other odds and ends at 90% off. Super sad

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shanjucool View Post
    Anyone know what east york/overlea target looks like? Any stuff left? Is it worth one last visit? (Weird irrelevant fact: I really enjoyed their cart escalator thing, it gave me tons of joy to watch my cart being hauled up by it. It will be greatly missed *sob*)
    Funny! Me too But pretty much everything about Target brought me joy. Did you ALWAYS beat your cart to the top too? I was always waiting for mine.... lol
    Last edited by vw_girl; Wed, Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:17 PM.
    appletree668 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL! I usually gave mine a 4 escalator step head start so I would get to the top at the same time 😝
    appletree668 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i went to centre mall first thing this morning they had a bunch batteries 2032 , hats, socks, bras and bed skirts
    picked up some socks and odds and sods spend $15 left and then came back and bought 10 more batteries the last 5 bras for dd and 20 pairs of socks lol
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it is my last Target run. Had to drop someone off at the airport so dropped by Square One while I was in Mississauga.

Got maternity swimwear for $8 after 80%... too bad I didn't know Target carried it, when I was looking for it last week I had to pay $50 at Thyme and that was clearance...

Other than that I got the clearance Christmas bibs for $0.15.

They still have lots of clothing mostly women's and girl's, some infants/toddlers, lots of aCD/DVD, home decor are mostly lamps. lots of bed skirts and pillowcases. Very few twin sheet sets. Overall the store was very clear and organized considering.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trinity commons has a buttload of Sonia Kashuk. The shadow palettes are supposed to be really good, I picked up the really nice neutral 16 pan(?) one. they had tonnes of that pallette for 60% off.
    I love the sheer lipstick they have in the square tube. The nude pink one is amazing, but very soft, application is tricky.

4 more days for Trinity Commons.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 507 of 536 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 ... LastLast

Thread Information