User Tag List

Page 51 of 536 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

it's in their policy they do take printed couons. hate when they make up their rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsmum View Post
    My target today apparently no longer accepts printed coupons unless it is a target printable. That's dumb

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was the clean and clear I had printed and given coupons to my sister in law and friend all three if us were told the same thing at different times today. I hate when that happens. Everyone behind you always gives you dirty looks.

And the rude cashier called the manager over "can you explain this to her she doesn't understand the policy." Sigh. Have terrible luck at my target and hardly go there anyway

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

maybe they don't know their policy, so maybe next time print it out directly from their website (coupon policy) and show it to them.

http://www.target.ca/en/coupons?lnk=gnav .............you then click coupon policy. Bam

It was the clean and clear I had printed and given coupons to my sister in law and friend all three if us were told the same thing at different times today. I hate when that happens. Everyone behind you always gives you dirty looks.

And the rude cashier called the manager over "can you explain this to her she doesn't understand the policy." Sigh. Have terrible luck at my target and hardly go there anyway

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    maybe they don't know their policy, so maybe next time print it out directly from their website (coupon policy) and show it to them.

http://www.target.ca/en/coupons?lnk=gnav
    Oh I tried that. He says hopefully they will update the policy but still wouldn't take them.

Will only take target printable which is smart source right? But won't take smart source coupons even with the unique pins.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since website isn't updated I would ask for printout of that new one they have

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by puska View Post
    Since website isn't updated I would ask for printout of that new one they have

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I posted in their FB page and sent an online inquiry in. I think until the policy updates it stands in effect.

Also I went back after with my tear pad for secret clinical and the guy didn't remember me and was complaining about the person trying to use internet printouts. Some manager making fun of customers.

Not happy with target.
    hcao likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Oh I tried that. He says hopefully they will update the policy but still wouldn't take them.

Will only take target printable which is smart source right? But won't take smart source coupons even with the unique pins.
    That's just that location, I have used printable coupon before without any problem. Maybe you could let Head Office know so you won't encounter this kind of problem next time.
    anisa, FallenPixels, hcao and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Target do accept printable manu coupons but they do not accept printable coupons for a free product, so if you were buying the clearance body wash that may be where the confusion came in. The policy is meant to be FPCs (and even states with no purchase requirement, which a $3 off coupon has but since you are getting it free they seem confused by it)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    went to target today, looking for Valentines chocolate. DH only likes Lindt or godiva so bought a bit of chocolate for 1/2 price. All Valentines is 50% off. travel coffee mug with silicone lid valentines theme on clearance for $3.99 but rang up $1.99
    3 x Covergirl Mascara was $3.74 -$3 in coupons...(waterproof too which has been harder to find lately)
    1 x Tide clearanced priced to $5.59 - $2 in coupons
    2 x cascade (54 Pk) $4.99 -$2 in coupons
    1 x Dryel Dry cleaning kit $3.74 - $2 peelie attached on box ( I think reg price is near $10)
    2 x Tinfoil oven liners $.83 for 2pk ( wish I had these before oven became dirty... and can't use self clean because it will break oven...long story)
    1 x Dog treats $2.49 - yeah not made in China!
    1 x up and up paper plates 300 count - $1.86 - regular price around $9
    4 x up and up foam coffee cups 51 count $.89 (plates and cups to give to neighbour who hosts about 100 people on Canada day for neighbourhood bbq so it is nice to help out as it gets expensive for them)
    1 x up and up paper plates 50 count $1.64
    1 x up and up paper bowls 20 count $.70
    2 x 12 roll Royal toilet paper $2.99 ( was sure I had coupons but couldn't find them )

I love target clearance, it makes me so happy (DH dreads my trips to Target because he knows I am going to come home with big bags of stuff LOL)
    Baking soda and water paste for oven cleaner! Mine was BAD when I tried this last week. Everything wiped off after letting it sit a few hours. Soaked racks in tub of hot water and vinegar as well and it also wiped clean.
    Shwa Girl and Anna Michele like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Clearance prices at my Target are not good enough for me to grab anything yet. Tide is still over $5 which I buy at $4.99 or less (1.18L). Makes me pout.
    Shwa Girl and babypiggy like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    Clearance prices at my Target are not good enough for me to grab anything yet. Tide is still over $5 which I buy at $4.99 or less (1.18L). Makes me pout.
    Yes. Loblaws and Walmart have similar price for the red bottle Tide. The yellow bottle Tide was a good intro price at Rexall.

You are right about the Tide at Tarjay -- gotta go lower. And in time to use the Target Tide coupon before it expires.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nop, the dyson dc23 motorhead is really 699$ here in Longueuil awww
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    Baking soda and water paste for oven cleaner! Mine was BAD when I tried this last week. Everything wiped off after letting it sit a few hours. Soaked racks in tub of hot water and vinegar as well and it also wiped clean.
    Dryel coupon expires 12/31/13..

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I posted in my brag that I bought 6 Covergirl eye shadow for 1.99 and used 6 x $2 target coupons. I looked at my receipt again. Only 4 were totally free including tax and I paid 2 x 1.99 plus .60 tax.
    So if you are using target coupons, do it in groups of 4 on separate transactions.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I posted in my brag that I bought 6 Covergirl eye shadow for 1.99 and used 6 x $2 target coupons. I looked at my receipt again. Only 4 were totally free including tax and I paid 2 x 1.99 plus .60 tax.
    So if you are using target coupons, do it in groups of 4 on separate transactions.
    thats right. As the limit is 4 per person per day the system does not take off more than 4 in a transaction. You can go back and ask guest service and they should adjust your reciept
    annedougherty likes this.

Page 51 of 536 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information