User Tag List

Page 522 of 536 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by K_P View Post
    I did too! I also saw Battatt toys and the Banzaii wigglin water sprinkler. The sprinkler was selling for $17.00! Target had it on clearance for $1.50 before liquidation! I asked one of my best friends, who is a SDM manager, if they got stock from Target, and he said they didn't. I miss Target so much.
    I saw B Toys at SDM before Xmas when I was doing my redemption. Didn't buy them then as they were more expensive than reg price at Target.
    K_P likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K_P View Post
    I did too! I also saw Battatt toys and the Banzaii wigglin water sprinkler. The sprinkler was selling for $17.00! Target had it on clearance for $1.50 before liquidation! I asked one of my best friends, who is a SDM manager, if they got stock from Target, and he said they didn't. I miss Target so much.
    I thought for sure they did! I've seen a lot of Bonzaii including that sprinkler and slip and slides and a few I never saw at Target which made me think they got the stock we would have gotten had the liquidation last til May as they originally planned. Also saw Pirate diving treasure chest, fishing rod and bag of 4x4 trucks by Batatta. I have never seen that brand at SDM before.
    K_P likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From Nov 29/2014
    K_P likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From Nov 29, 2014. Part of my preredemption recon at the SDM at Fraser and 152nd. Checked the prices at Target and passed on picking these up with my redemption dollars. He ended up getting the cars but for $16 at Target.
    K_P likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also need to clean out my phone. LOL.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! I had to do a factory reset on mine last week. I backed up all my photos, but am sad I didnt do my text messages. Basic, Meeeks and I use to take each other shopping via text and it would have been fun to go back through those. Lots of pictures and unbelievable prices (well unbelievable to others, not SCers)

I love the B vet kit, it was one of my first B toys ever purchased and its my favorite now. I think I got it for $10ish I can't remember but its posted somewhere in this threads. Think on my first Kamloops Target run. I wish I had gotten 3 more now. LOL
    solace76 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

im still sulking...

If i knew then what i know now about the prices of the summer toys.... I wouldve cleaned up.... I keep coming to this thread hoping someone would post a deal....
    Decaf and TargetMama like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So am I, so am I...... I put up a few sets of my $7 wire shelves and started organizing my Target haul and was hoping I would still be finding bags of stuff I forgot I bought for weeks. But I reached the bottom of my shopping pile way to quickly and then had regrets that I didn't buy more. The whole organizing and finding homes for things got me through the toughest time (the first week) but now I am in search of another fix.

I think I might do a Bellingham run tomorrow.
    Decaf likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    So am I, so am I...... I put up a few sets of my $7 wire shelves and started organizing my Target haul and was hoping I would still be finding bags of stuff I forgot I bought for weeks. But I reached the bottom of my shopping pile way to quickly and then had regrets that I didn't buy more. The whole organizing and finding homes for things got me through the toughest time (the first week) but now I am in search of another fix.

I think I might do a Bellingham run tomorrow.
    I might be heading to Bham tomorrow too but prob during the day.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I will probably head there right from work since I am just off KG and #10. Its pretty quick zip from here. I will have to find time to read those sites tomorrow at work and see if their is anything specific I should be looking for
    solace76 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I will probably head there right from work since I am just off KG and #10. Its pretty quick zip from here. I will have to find time to read those sites tomorrow at work and see if their is anything specific I should be looking for
    If I go, I'll text you if I see any killer deals.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am still looking at this thread, hope people continue posting Target merchandises found else where.
    TargetMama likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I am still looking at this thread, hope people continue posting Target merchandises found else where.
    I did find Target merchandises being sold at Closeout King store in Woodbridge, highway 7 and Martin Grove.
    Decaf and Durham Couponer like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone checked Roots Outlet for Beaver Canoe stuff? I'd like some more throws.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    I did find Target merchandises being sold at Closeout King store in Woodbridge, highway 7 and Martin Grove.
    A Closeout King just opened in Toronto on Yonge Street near Wellesley, where the Sobeys used to be on the nw corner. Yonge and Isabella? Maitland? South of St Charles, anyhoo.
    Cuckoobird likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Page 522 of 536 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 ... LastLast

Thread Information