User Tag List

Page 525 of 536 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Lol! I know! My stack of receipts is an inch thick. Haven't added them up yet.
    scouponer likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ugh... had to go buy party paper plates and napkins...why didn't I buy some when target was closing? ...Keep thinking of things I should have purchased...miss Target alot!
    anisa, sarasoda, online and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ha ha, Midnightly! My husband knows better than to make comments... but we both noticed my statement was a lot lighter this month

Can we keep the thread going for those who have access to cross-border shopping? I'm going in a few weeks (May 10) and I would like to know if there are any special items to keep my eyes open for. Specifically I would be interested in:
    Honest Co baby items
    Storage/tote bins
    Toddler toys
    Toddler clothes (boy)
    Gillian O'Malley pjs (women)
    Stationery/arts and crafts supplies

...basically, the whole store Thanks!
    Last edited by TargetMama; Thu, Apr 30th, 2015 at 07:56 AM.
    sarasoda and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    hubby looked at the credit card statement today... his response "i'm glad target is now closed" i guess i spent too much
    You could never spend too much money at Target :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Ha ha, Midnightly! My husband knows better than to make comments... but we both noticed my statement was a lot lighter this month

Can we keep the thread going for those who have access to cross-border shopping? I'm going in a few weeks (May 10) and I would like to know if there are any special items to keep my eyes open for. Specifically I would be interested in:
    Honest Co baby items
    Storage/tote bins
    Toddler toys
    Toddler clothes (boy)

I just went and picked up on clearance:

A maple cutting board $5.98 reg $19.99 70%off
    2 pack of Cephalon omelette pans $24.99 reg $49.99 50%off

Plus they had lots of Paw Patrol in the One Spot.

We also lost my toddler son's shoe (really cute converse so I was really upset). All the staff looked for me and said if they find it, they will mail it. That wouldn't happen at Walmart.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    ugh... had to go buy party paper plates and napkins...why didn't I buy some when target was closing? ...Keep thinking of things I should have purchased...miss Target alot!
    I have said this many time. Whern I got to the bottom of my stash room and there were no new bags that I hadnt unpacked yet, I lokoed around and regretting not getting more stuff. LOL! That was my addiction talking becasue I have bins and bins and shelves and shelves of goodies. Even some party plates hee hee. What I DO regret, I am sure I said this before. Is that I didnt get more house wears and decor that I could look at happily ever day.

Honest Co baby items
    Storage/tote bins
    Toddler toys
    Toddler clothes (boy)

I would love nothing more than to keep this thread going
    I am headed across the border on Friday and will post my finds as well as keep my eyes and ears open for anything on your wish list. I am thinking about making this a weekly/bimonthly trip. There are 3 locations within 1.5hr of me and 5 within 2 hr drive from me. And there are unlimited options the next time I take a weekend trip to Seattle! I am seeing 25+ on their locator map! LOL!

I heard so much about the Jillian pjs, I really must check them out. I just bought about 10 sets of flannel ones from Walmart for Xmas stash ($3 each) But a girl always needs fun and flirty summer jammies. (jammies make me happy )
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^me too, I have far too many pjs! have a fun and safe trip.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Gillian ones are so soft.... Sooooooooo soft! I bought a long sleeve shirt at liquidation for like $1.25 - buried treasure 😭

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if this is the same for everyone but my local Sears Outlet has started selling Target products.

They have racks upon racks of clothing priced at $9.88 for most and $4.88 for women's shorts. They also have household products but the pricing on that is ridiculous and not worth mentioning. Like $12 for a small bottle of Woolite (cue the *eye roll*)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post

thats pretty much it... the credit card statement was significantly higher in march.. quite noticeably so he did an add up of all the target purchases... though he hasn't said anything negative about the purchases themselves and completely understands the whole stock up thing (we have a kid.. it grows.. and grows.. and grows) but he couldn't not make a comment on it lol
    sarasoda and TargetMama like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I never used credit cards for Target shopping and I am also not in a lifestyle right now where anyone else has access to my finances, Thank gawd! LOL! BUT.....I was reviewing my data usage because I am in the market for a new cell plan and have a HUGE spike in data from DEC to mid-MARCH and I am pretty sure it is due to the constant photo messaging we did while taking each other shopping or posting updates here.
    sarasoda and solace76 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^data is sooo expensive here.
    vw_girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just broke out some of the summer toys and the little bit of summer clothing I managed to find in dd's size today At least we still have a stash of Target stuff to bring out. Have no idea what we'll do next summer, Walmart has crap for toys and Toys R Us never has the great deals that Target had.
    solace76 and TargetMama like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

used some of my 'Target' grass seed this week which I got at an amazing price. Those were the days!
    sarasoda and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! I love how the little Target things can just make you smile. This morning I just pulled out a fresh pair of Target undies that I bought for 50c near the very end and it just made me happy.

Still havent done my next US run, because I am still waiting for my bank account to recover and I have some car repairs to get done I really don't want to wait though.
    sarasoda likes this.

Page 525 of 536 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 ... LastLast

Thread Information