User Tag List

Page 527 of 536 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamayama View Post
    Eeek I've been scouring online to try and find great deals on Lego but to no avail. What kind did Superstore have in Midnightly? Any more left?

Thanks!
    they had a few sets on clearance(probably 10-30% off) but there was only 1 really smokin deal that i spotted the disney Merida set (150ish piece) usually goes for around $20+ rang up at 4.94! so i went back and grabbed 5 more lol
    mamayama likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Just found out what is going in the 2 main vacated Targets by me...Walmart!

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/wa...ntre-1.3066182

While I dread going to Walmart...especially the one closest to me (Nordel is a disaster), this one at Central City will now be the closest discount retailer to me so I am glad they didn't just decide to make it more mall space for those late night milk runs. I can imagine it won't be as crazy with the one going in at Scottsdale too. There will now be 4 Walmarts within 15 min of me. Wow!
    Why am I not surprised that DELTA is the first on the list? I am still having flashbacks of the cart corral and the digging and rummaging. I am very glad that something is opening up and giving people jobs...but Walmart? Just - gah!

Did not think we needed anymore of them....
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I am very glad that something is opening up and giving people jobs...but Walmart? Just - gah!

Did not think we needed anymore of them....
    it seems we're living in a walmart world.. bleh!
    Candini and vw_girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Niagara Falls remains vacant

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post

I did happen to find 2 of the one block Lego storage for $5.99. It was marked as regular price but a quick google search showed it is normally $15.99. They were on an end cap in housewares and rang up as housewares. Weird. There were a couple of bigger Lego Movie sets on for 30%. The set that VW_girl picked up cheap a couple of weeks ago was sold out in Bellingham and reg price at other Targets. That set had a DCPI of 086-14-2660 which you can type into the scanner to see if they have it and for how much. Just push the button on the right and the screen is a touch screen.
    I scanned those the day I met up with you there and they were not yet reduced! You scored on the Lego storage And yes, that was the last LEGO Juice Bar in stock. I am still after the Lego Dolphin Cruiser. LOL

And I still don't know how Cartwheel works! Can I download it in Canada? Or is it like their mobile app and blocked due to your Itunes/Google Play registration country?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

heard lowes is taking over some of the locations.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    And I still don't know how Cartwheel works! Can I download it in Canada? Or is it like their mobile app and blocked due to your Itunes/Google Play registration country?
    I haven't tried recently to download their app but you can access it through the website and either print off the barcode and your list or access the site on your phone with in store WiFi. You can load up 12 offers (most discounts are 5-10% but some discounts can be as high as 50% off). The more you use it, the more offers you can load (I can load 14 now). It keeps a running total of how much you have saved (I have saved $50.59) and this discount is stackable with manufacturer and target coupons. You can use it on 4 items per transaction and up to 6 times per day.
    http://cartwheel.target.com/help-center

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    heard lowes is taking over some of the locations.
    The only place I could find the list was in the Victoria paper.

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/lo...tion-1.1931241

Looks like Abby will be a Lowes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So we are still waiting on what is going into Metrotown, Richmond and Langley. Any guesses?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

As long as its not Walmart, I am good. :p When I heard Walmart, I jokingly asked a well off friend to buy the Willowbrook location for me and I would just squat. He said no, so I hinted for at least a one month lease. bawhahaha. Yeah he knows I am a bit Target crazy.

I was actually happy to hear about Lowe's. I love that store, got some killer Xmas deals there but its not very convenient for me coming from Langley. I am very curious though....I peeked in the window a few days ago and its so empty and HUGE! I realized how many miles I have walked in that store.
    sarasoda and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Target will be a Walmart. I will shop there but I know my lovely Target memories will be battered by having the dirty Walmart atmosphere and PJ people there.

And the Bellingham Target just isn't the same happy place.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sigh, I know Solace. Agree with all that. Thanks for the cart wheel info. Looking forward to checking out my offers.
    sarasoda likes this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian Tire really isn't all that bad. In the past, I had never really shopped there. However, now that Target is gone, I had to find a place to buy method products at a decent price. I managed to find them at can tire . The store isn't as nicely laid out as target is, but they do have similar items. I was so supprised to find similar or the exact same items as what target sells, such as cute anchor hocking jars. Canadian tire is no target, but at least it's Canadian
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    the target closest to me is turning into a canadian tire.. and while i'm not the biggest fan of canadian tire i'm just glad it's not a huge empty space in a mall (it brings in jobs...makes the mall seem busy and relevant vrs big empty storefronts)
    sarasoda likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if anyone has seen this but it's obviously target product. Just thought I'd let you all know

http://www.ableauctions.ca/flyer/?Ev...9011E12E2D20B0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaM09 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen this but it's obviously target product. Just thought I'd let you all know

http://www.ableauctions.ca/flyer/?Ev...9011E12E2D20B0
    I'm not so sure. With the fridges and exercise equipment? I don't think I've ever seen that at any Target. Yet there is some Circo stuff. Maybe its a Target/Future Shop combo auction.
    Last edited by solace76; Thu, May 14th, 2015 at 01:27 AM.

Page 527 of 536 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 ... LastLast

Thread Information