User Tag List

Page 74 of 536 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night at the Prince George BC location there was a ton of reduced to clear items. The air freshener isle was full of items (easily 20 different items) that were reduced, the end of the isle towards the laundry soap has reduced laundry soap, other end caps have hair care, tooth brushes and pastes, nail polish and body wash. There are reduced to clear English muffins and d'italliano buns the dates are coming up soon so freeze asap if not using them quick. Bring your coupons as several items are P&G and if you use checkout 51 app there is a 3.00 glade "coupon" in there so make sure to use that!(I got two glade fresheners for 1.19 each so I made .60 cents off it!) The next isle over in the cleaning isle had a few items as well. The beauty isle had olay and another brand of face cream reduced (again get out those P&G coupons for the olay) The trident gum at the tills were marked for 1.11 and rang through at .0.79 (upc is 5770022564 as you can see there is two styles the one marked superpack did not have a sticker but upcs matched so it came up at 0.79 as well)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by loreleim; Sun, Mar 2nd, 2014 at 01:57 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

awesome brag for your first post thanks for the pics and Welcome to SC keep those brags coming
    ROMEO and Shwa Girl like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got 2X Tide Boost stain release $1.49- 2X coupon$1.00
    RE 6pack bar mop dishcloths for $1.67 for 6
    Skylanders game double pack of swap force for 8.39. Usually each is 12.99 and +
    Buttoni pizza 2.49-coupn 1$= 1.49
    Scot7 towels 2.49- coupon 0.75=1.74 pack of 6
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl and Anna Michele like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am a target addict as well but my target has been pretty much picked clean. Whenever I go all I see is empty spaces
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Decorative pillows are now 70% off. I picked up two dark turquoise ones that have a cable knit sweater look for $7.49 each.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by loreleim View Post
    Last night at the Prince George BC location there was a ton of reduced to clear items. The air freshener isle was full of items (easily 20 different items) that were reduced, the end of the isle towards the laundry soap has reduced laundry soap, other end caps have hair care, tooth brushes and pastes, nail polish and body wash. There are reduced to clear English muffins and d'italliano buns the dates are coming up soon so freeze asap if not using them quick. Bring your coupons as several items are P&G and if you use checkout 51 app there is a 3.00 glade "coupon" in there so make sure to use that!(I got two glade fresheners for 1.19 each so I made .60 cents off it!) The next isle over in the cleaning isle had a few items as well. The beauty isle had olay and another brand of face cream reduced (again get out those P&G coupons for the olay) The trident gum at the tills were marked for 1.11 and rang through at .0.79 (upc is 5770022564 as you can see there is two styles the one marked superpack did not have a sticker but upcs matched so it came up at 0.79 as well)
    Thanks for the heads up and for the pic.
    If I am correct, the reductions come in waves~~ what happens at one store will eventually get to the other stores. Since it all comes from head office, telling the store when and what to mark down.

Nice that you were able to get food items in your haul too.
    WTG
    and
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It won't go down any further before it is gone, and they don't do price adjustments on clearance.
    I've been stalking an item every day for the last week, but starting tomorrow I'll be at a placement full-time for 3.5 weeks. I'm almost positive the next markdown HAS to be coming soon as usually they seem to be 1-2 weeks apart, so I decided to ask an employee about this today, and she said that they will do a price adjustment on clearance within 10 days. I later decided to ask a 2nd employee if she could check the price on her handheld scanner, and if it says anything about when the next markdown will be. She didn't know about the markdown (it was still showing the tag price) but called a supervisor to ask, who also didn't know, but also mentioned that I can get a price adjustment within 10 days if it goes down again. Also, didn't know this but when they check the price on the handheld scanner it shows the date that the item is to be pulled from the shelves. I know some of us can definitely use this kind of information!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I noticed this item a few days ago, and they still had a few on the shelf, so I decided to wait it out and see if it will go down again as it was the first tag and I was hoping to pay $5 or less for it. Decided to check again today and it hadn't gone down, but was the last one in stock, so I grabbed it anyway. Checked the Target.com price, and it's $22.99 so I definitely got a good deal!
    Name:  IMG_1504.JPG
Views: 1061
Size:  39.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_1505.JPG
Views: 1073
Size:  49.6 KB

Also spotted these today. Of course, they aren't the highest quality pens, but at the rate I lose these things, it's hard to get better than 7 cents per pen!
    Name:  IMG_1506.JPG
Views: 1084
Size:  74.0 KB

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I've been stalking an item every day for the last week, but starting tomorrow I'll be at a placement full-time for 3.5 weeks. I'm almost positive the next markdown HAS to be coming soon as usually they seem to be 1-2 weeks apart, so I decided to ask an employee about this today, and she said that they will do a price adjustment on clearance within 10 days. I later decided to ask a 2nd employee if she could check the price on her handheld scanner, and if it says anything about when the next markdown will be. She didn't know about the markdown (it was still showing the tag price) but called a supervisor to ask, who also didn't know, but also mentioned that I can get a price adjustment within 10 days if it goes down again. Also, didn't know this but when they check the price on the handheld scanner it shows the date that the item is to be pulled from the shelves. I know some of us can definitely use this kind of information!
    Not all stores will do a price adjustment, it defeats the purpose of marking down items in stages so you are lucky your store will do it Also, the gun shows the actual price, so if the gun didn't show the mark down, then they either scanned the wrong item, or the item you are after was incorrectly ticketed. And yes items have an end of life date but they may also be pulled before or after that date.
    ROMEO and sun_shine like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I noticed this item a few days ago, and they still had a few on the shelf, so I decided to wait it out and see if it will go down again as it was the first tag and I was hoping to pay $5 or less for it. Decided to check again today and it hadn't gone down, but was the last one in stock, so I grabbed it anyway. Checked the Target.com price, and it's $22.99 so I definitely got a good deal!
    Name:  IMG_1504.JPG
Views: 1061
Size:  39.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_1505.JPG
Views: 1073
Size:  49.6 KB

Also spotted these today. Of course, they aren't the highest quality pens, but at the rate I lose these things, it's hard to get better than 7 cents per pen!
    Name:  IMG_1506.JPG
Views: 1084
Size:  74.0 KB
    Thanks for the pics.
    I saw that shoe rack too. It was full price.
    WTG.
    ROMEO and sun_shine like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Not all stores will do a price adjustment, it defeats the purpose of marking down items in stages so you are lucky your store will do it Also, the gun shows the actual price, so if the gun didn't show the mark down, then they either scanned the wrong item, or the item you are after was incorrectly ticketed. And yes items have an end of life date but they may also be pulled before or after that date.
    I meant the handheld scanner was showing the clearance ticket price I didn't know all stores wouldn't do a price adjustment; it's silly when different branches of the same company follow different rules! Also didn't know they can pull before that date. Silly to even mention it if it may not hold true. Oh well, I will still try to get in every day or every other day to keep an eye on this item

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Thanks for the pics.
    I saw that shoe rack too. It was full price.
    WTG.
    Had I checked the regular price earlier, I would have grabbed it last time I saw it. I didn't realize that sometimes they first ticket items at 30%, but sometimes 50% and in this case over that. Obviously I wouldn't have been able to get this for under that price, since they would have been all gone. But I also wonder if they would have even reduced it further or just pulled it if it didn't sell.
    ROMEO and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

That shoe rack is amazing!! I've been looking for one for months now! Thanks so much for the post. Also thansk to the poster who mentioned the clearance gain. I wish I had a car during these crucial times LMAOO!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    That shoe rack is amazing!! I've been looking for one for months now! Thanks so much for the post. Also thansk to the poster who mentioned the clearance gain. I wish I had a car during these crucial times LMAOO!!!
    I saw the Gain. It had no clearance sticker. Someone had just put 10 bottles on the shelf mixed in with the Tide with clearance stickers.

I thought a customer took the Tide and just put the Gain back on the same shelf. Did not discover that I "won the lottery" until I used the handy dandy scanner.
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Saw Dryel drycleaning kit on clearance for $2.24 with a peelie attached for $2.00 off, making it $0.24
    scbpooh and ROMEO like this.

Page 74 of 536 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information