User Tag List

Page 88 of 536 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Saw a lot of Lubriderm, Aveeno, Curel and Jergens cream on liquidation. Still too expensive to buy though, so I will keep my eyes on those!
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Are these good quality knives? The ones I have now are TERRIBLE and would love an upgrade if these are worth the price!!
    I don't have these knives but I think they would be. They are forged and when we went shopping for knives last year, the advice from everyone was "make sure the knives are forged." A quick google search confirmed this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Found some cute Circo onesies on a rack that said 70% off but the regular price on the tag said $5 and the clearance sticker said $3.50. There were many of the same ones there so I grabbed them and asked an associate to scan them and they showed $3.50 on her scanner as well. I explained where I had found them and she said to just bring them down to the cashiers and let them know; I did that and they gave them to me for $1.50 each love their CS at these stores!

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    I don't have these knives but I think they would be. They are forged and when we went shopping for knives last year, the advice from everyone was "make sure the knives are forged." A quick google search confirmed this.
    I agreed with that Also, I had a cheap set before and the "blade" didn't run all the way through the handle and the blades ended up just popping out. These ones seem to have the blade run through (full tang?) and they are riveted through the handle. I haven't opened them yet because we are moving soon and I need to cull through all of my stuff anyways. My grandmother spent 130$ on one Henckel bread knife and although these probably aren't the same calibre I think they are a step up for sure

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found bottles of white school glue on clearance at Target today for $0.37 each (reg. $1.??). The brand is RoseArt, and they are 4oz.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They were a mixture... long socks, ankle socks, regular socks... all colourful patterns (I hate pairing socks, least loved laundry job ever!!!) They were on the lowest shelf and most of them weren't marked clearance............ I just grabbed a bunch and scanned them, and I hit the motherload! So I did a happy dance in the middle of the aisle!!!!
    I joined Swagbucks and I earn money!!! I just fill in a survey when I have my morning coffee, and I recently received a $20 cheque in the mail You can join too!!!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparkystarky

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxTaylor View Post
    I found bottles of white school glue on clearance at Target today for $0.37 each (reg. $1.??). The brand is RoseArt, and they are 4oz.
    Thanks! I bought the rulers, pencil crayons last week. I will check the glue out today. I hope to have all the school supplies for September before the kids get out of school for the summer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sparky_starky View Post
    They were a mixture... long socks, ankle socks, regular socks... all colourful patterns (I hate pairing socks, least loved laundry job ever!!!) They were on the lowest shelf and most of them weren't marked clearance............ I just grabbed a bunch and scanned them, and I hit the motherload! So I did a happy dance in the middle of the aisle!!!!
    Wow, nice!
    Shopping list for today: Milk, bread, glue, socks and cream cheese. What an odd list.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Kitchener target had electric fireplaces on for $59.99.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

I don't have them here with me, but here is the receipt. Clearance Circo baby boys' clothing for $3 less 20% coupon. They had sizes NB to 5T.

Name:  20140314_111922.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  65.3 KB

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Can anyone tell me what the Target printout (cash register) coupon is this week?

Thanks!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Hubby wanted a space heater to take the edge off the chill in the basement. Figured Target would have something on clearance, they certainly did not disappoint! Picked up one of these http://www.londondrugs.com/Bioniare-...efault,pd.html for $75. Original price $249.
    LOTS of heaters/fireplaces on clearance, but this was the only one I saw at a crazy discount.
    EDIT: The image in the link above has changed. Only the remote is shown????

Same fireplace as my original post which I thought was sold out when I bought mine (it very well may have been at the time), but passed through that section today and found more at $74.99. If you're in Kingston and were hoping to find one, there are FOUR there now.

Also previously noted: Lego Chima Wakz' Pack Tracker originally priced at about $39.99, was reduced to $19.99 now is $11.99. That's a price for filling the last-minute birthday party stash, if you ask me. (Ahem...I should note that there are likely none left at the Kingston location, as I took the two that I saw.)
    Last edited by dizzyb; Fri, Mar 14th, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
    joandstef likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the Target printout (cash register) coupon is this week?

Thanks!

Silk
    Got the answer in another thread, posted by SunandMoon. It's $ off Purina Cat Chow:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/374988-...9/#post5858846

Silk
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

5 pack of Claratin on clearance for $3.74 - $4 printable = FREE
    Bodycology products asst'd scents 1.79- 4.19 I bought the Enchante Forest scented body cream regular price $29.99 (I couldn't believe this either) on clearance for $1.79 but it was marked 2.99.
    Lots of pharmacy products on clearance, band aids, thermometers, Buckleys cold pills for $3 something, etc.etc..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    5 pack of Claratin on clearance for $3.74 - $4 printable = FREE
    Bodycology products asst'd scents 1.79- 4.19 I bought the Enchante Forest scented body cream regular price $29.99 (I couldn't believe this either) on clearance for $1.79 but it was marked 2.99.
    Lots of pharmacy products on clearance, band aids, thermometers, Buckleys cold pills for $3 something, etc.etc..
    And condoms! Lots of condoms! Many styles...sizes...flavors...condoms galore!

Page 88 of 536 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread Information