User Tag List

Page 5 of 536 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

14,99$ I guess it was a good price, the clearance ticket was at 24,99$ but i scan it before to go to the cash! And i love it!

Envoyé de mon SGH-T599V en utilisant Tapatalk
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I found most if the stuff listed so far at the Brandon, MB location today. Found a few not listed as well but id isn't think to take pictures.

Knorr sidekicks teriyaki rice were .50
    Uncle Bens rice n sauce sweet and sour or teriyaki were .74
    Red and white wine vinegar(can't recall the brand) were .59
    Numerous types of kkups had clearance stickers on them with no price but scanned at full price so I didn't buy them.

A kitchen Essentials pizza cutter which is reg 16.99 scanned at 5.09.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    Bowmanville - jan 19th
    philips powertouch electric shaver on clearance for $29.99 -$20 smourtsource coupon =$9.99
    Is it a printable? My target won't accept printable a.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to the Target location in Waterdown, Ontario this afternoon and picked up a few of the Clearance items, but some of the deals mentioned on here were not available at the Waterdown location. This location had one of the shorter aisles at the back still with some Christmas 90% off clearance (mostly shirt boxes, ornaments, etc.). I ended up with a really nice Beaver Canoe blanket which is navy in colour with red and white accents (white snowflakes) for $17.99. The sticker had a $29.99 clearance price tag but it scanned it at $17.99 and the "Clearance" price before the $29.99 was $41.99 (I'm not sure what the original price was). There was one blanket left yesterday but there were some Beaver Canoe vases and décor on clearance which may scan in lower as well. I noticed that the "Foxy Originals" jewelry was on "Clearance" for 50% off original price so the earrings were about $8.00 per pair and the necklaces were around $12.00 each which is a great price. I also took advantage of the nail polish that was on "Clearance" and ended up with a "Physician's Formula" 3-pack of nail polish (clear top coat, base coat, and glitter coat) on "Clearance" for just over $4.00 and another Maybelline polish for $0.90 which was cheaper than the clearance tag.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Is it a printable? My target won't accept printable a.

Strange cuz their target coupons are ss printed.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    torontogal12 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Unfortunately my Target won't take printable coupons either. It totally makes no sense as they have their own printable coupons and their coupon policy clearly states that they take valid internet coupons with a bar code.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just got back from the Target at Danforth and Victoria Park (Toronto).

There was lots of things on Clearance - similar to what everyone has posted but here are some things that weren't posted here.

Dove body wash - visiable care $2.41
    Nair - various wax refills and creams $8.49 - $12.74
    Tetley Teas (various) $1.63
    Gum, Juicy Fruit, Dentyne, etc $0.64
    There was a lot of other food items - cereals and granola bars. But the shelves were empty so not sure exactly what was on clearance.

There was lots of toys on clearance too. I didn't really pay attention but there was at least 2 aisles full of toys for boys and another for girls.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

found this highchair @ trinity commons for $23.99. I love this thread & target.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=12450663

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Attachment 211147Todays finds were Van Houtte coffee& iced coffe disc's, Tassimo disc's, tea plus a lot of things already mentioned. Did I mention I LOVE this thread!!
    How much were the tetley tea bags and the tassimo pods??? Oh i love this thread!!!!
    momi likes this.
    I joined Swagbucks and I earn money!!! I just fill in a survey when I have my morning coffee, and I recently received a $20 cheque in the mail You can join too!!!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparkystarky

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    How much was the heated throw?

I got two today for $14.99
    also king size flannel sheets $11.99
    bluetooth speaker $2.00 cashier took off the 90% at till

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just back from my trip...herseys whole nuts chocolate and pop chips are scanning at reg prices. but I did found the shavers for $30 and the glade for $2.99. I didn't have coupons on hand for the shavers but my bf really want them so I just brought with without coupons and going back to do a refund and rebuy with coupon(I did ask a manager if I can do that she said yes). I found the speakers, scanning at reg price, cashier will not do any adjustment saying because its a electron item, so its not on sale.....there was 10 of them left on shelf. O well... I asked 3 staffs and they all said they have no target coupons to give out, odd. so I just put back the glade candles and cover girl stuffs. got brita stainless steel pitches for $14.99, reg price at walmart is $45! went for some bedding sets, but no Queen size left, .....anyways, now I have a big excuse to go back to target, so I will probably be back there very soon. Also they won't let me use $2 off on one windex touch up and use a BOGO coupon on another touch up to get it free. Cashier said that is not allowed. I didn't have a problem at walmart doing that, so its something new I found out about target.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Jan 19th, 2014 at 08:53 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Would love to know the breakdown of this transaction!

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Attachment 211147Todays finds were Van Houtte coffee& iced coffe disc's, Tassimo disc's, tea plus a lot of things already mentioned. Did I mention I LOVE this thread!!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Got the grey queen size flannel sheet for $10.50, the heated blanket is now at 70% off but I picked one up and it's kinda heavy and I have never own one so not sure if it'll last with repeated washing. They still have 1 row of X-mas stuff left.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Also their policy on price adjustment is 14 days.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love this thread. I have to thank all the people on this site for helping me shop more wisely!!
    momi likes this.

Page 5 of 536 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread Information