Page 99 of 536 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    king sized 8 pc bed set, 29.99. 2-pk Hanes premium boxer briefs 8.49. Gillian O'Malley sleepwear some marked down as much as 70%.
    Hi, which target did you see the bed set in? Were there others left?? Thanks
    Last edited by loubize; Fri, Mar 21st, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: typo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by girlashbaby View Post
    I wasn't able to fhind the team canada shirts either. But I scored some great stuff, thanks again to this thread. The bodycology body cream was not tagged with clearance so I took all four! Yey! Then I used coupons for the schick refill (less $3) and poise (less $1.50) woohoo! Attachment 224119
    Hi,
    Which store did u go to because none of the targets i visit carry any poise products. Thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The clean & clear cleansers are now $3.50...if you have the $3 printable, it makes them 0.50
    Can't beat that deal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylover View Post
    what do these socks look like??
    I would love to know as well. I have been down there scanning socks like crazy. LOL
    No luck on the socks so far.

The school glue now ringing in at .27 cents, and flex rulers .22 cents. Cheaper than last week.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    The clean & clear cleansers are now $3.50...if you have the $3 printable, it makes them 0.50
    Can't beat that deal!
    I've visited all 3 targets in Montreal and couldnot find any. Could you specific which one is on sale?

Btw, Thomas boys' briefs is 50% off ($6.49 per bag) even there were no mark on it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was scanning the Herbal Essences yesterday, looking for the .98 cent bottles. They all scanned at regular price. So when I went to the checkout with my items, there were approximately 30 green bottles of conditioner on the table beside the cashier. I asked if they were the ones on clearance. She said yes but that they are being held for someone. So, yeah, that stinks. No Dove Men's care hair products left at my location either.

There were, however, lots of Head and Shoulders for $1.70. With coupons, a pretty good deal. There were also coupon pamplets at my store today, which included a 20% off Merona accessory coupon. There were some wallets and purses that were already 50-70% off and with the additional 20%, it was a great deal. I got a lilac colored wallet with a strap. Regular price was 16.99. It was clearance tagged at 11.99 but rang in at 5.40. Paid a little over 4.00 for it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    I was scanning the Herbal Essences yesterday, looking for the .98 cent bottles. They all scanned at regular price. So when I went to the checkout with my items, there were approximately 30 green bottles of conditioner on the table beside the cashier. I asked if they were the ones on clearance. She said yes but that they are being held for someone. So, yeah, that stinks. No Dove Men's care hair products left at my location either.

There were, however, lots of Head and Shoulders for $1.70. With coupons, a pretty good deal. There were also coupon pamplets at my store today, which included a 20% off Merona accessory coupon. There were some wallets and purses that were already 50-70% off and with the additional 20%, it was a great deal. I got a lilac colored wallet with a strap. Regular price was 16.99. It was clearance tagged at 11.99 but rang in at 5.40. Paid a little over 4.00 for it.
    Held conditioner whatever happened to first come first served.I even saw products at Shoppers being pulled off the shelf for a hold customer last year.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:16 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    I was scanning the Herbal Essences yesterday, looking for the .98 cent bottles. They all scanned at regular price. So when I went to the checkout with my items, there were approximately 30 green bottles of conditioner on the table beside the cashier. I asked if they were the ones on clearance. She said yes but that they are being held for someone. So, yeah, that stinks.
    That isn't nice.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Held conditioner whatever happened to first come first served.I even saw products at Shoppers being pulled off the shelf for a hold customer last year.
    Yeah and I'm fairly sure they don't do that, but if someone said they would hold it for that customer who is on their way then it's kind of too late to argue the point. I would fill out a customer card if something like that happened....Now back to those clearance deals! Keep them coming.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is that customer still in the store? but still if she is buying so many stuff and her cart wont' fit, the items needs to be held at the customer service desk not beside the cashier......

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    is that customer still in the store? but still if she is buying so many stuff and her cart wont' fit, the items needs to be held at the customer service desk not beside the cashier......
    Again, can we please stick to clearance deals in this thread? Thanks guys

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by loubize View Post
    Hi,
    Which store did u go to because none of the targets i visit carry any poise products. Thanks
    Hi! Got it from target at chinook mall. ☺️

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Saw hats and women's accessories at 50-70%
    No sightings of the cheap socks though - could always use a pair!
    Jp-13 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Day Hydrating lotion (400ml)- scanned for $1.94 - $1.50 tear pad coupons = awesome deal!!! Can't believe the bottles were so big. Most had stickers for 3 something, but I am glad I scanned it!

Also purchased a cutting board and 2 small Henkel knives (one pairing, one tomato), priced 12 something, but scanned at 7.49.

Final awesome deal was the Lysol touch up kitchen cleaner. Had a coupon for $2 off ($2.99), then was also able to use my B1G1 free coupon. .99 for two of them!

Bras and sunglasses were also on clearance in my store.
    scbpooh, dizzyb and acosta like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

i was just at target and i had to tell everyone about this!

Whiskas cat and kitten food (1.5kg) is on CLEARANCE for $2.99 (and doesnt expire til Jan 2015!)
    Use this coupon to get each bag for $1:
    2.00 Whiskas Dry Food for Cats (1.4kg-9.1kg) 08309697 April 1 '14
    scbpooh, Patty Smyth and emg like this.

Page 99 of 536 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread Information