User Tag List

Page 134 of 536 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went this morning. I got two Threshold bread boxes, regular 29.99 for 2.69. More than 90% off. They were red stickered at that price. Make nice little storage containers as well.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Easter stuff was 90% off when I shopped this morning. Not much of the Easter candy there, did buy 4 hersey bunnies .17 each and shaker of wilton brand spring theme sprinkles .39 each. Also bought a large round wood lathe basket it has spring themed cloth liner, fits perfectly on the top of my cupboards, 15.00 90% off = 1.50.

Majority of the Easter things are still in the seasonal dept., there were a few Easter things at the front of the store.

At the checkout the gentleman in front of me had a bunch of Lindt bunnies, I asked where in the store he found them, he told me there were none left. He gave me 4 of his, very nice of him to do this. When mine got rung in they were .64 each, great deal yum!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Minnie Mouse and Angry Birds shower curtains are 7.49 from 24.99! there were also some other licensed bathroom accessories at 70% off

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great deal on those bread boxes! Stuff like this makes me wonder how in the world Target ever makes any money!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just checked our store. Heads up Reginaians, everything is still marked at 70% but scanning at 90%. Not much left but what is has been moved to the back wall behind the isles where it all used to be.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went for the 90% off at target today at Hillcrest, and there was only 10% of stuff that is 90% off, rest were still at regular price or 70% off. everything with easter themes at the dollar zone stays as $1(confirmed with 3 different managers)....just felt a little odd why they would be, but I guess they decided its easier to donate them all at the end instead of selling them at dirt cheap. I left with only a couple candies and a crock pot for $23.99, two bras for $5.09 each and 5 12pk reese cups for $2-$2=taxes only.

the new receipt coupon is $.50 off twizzles candies
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Apr 27th, 2014 at 09:37 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    went for the 90% off at target today at Hillcrest, and there was only 10% of stuff that is 90% off, rest were still at regular price or 70% off. everything with easter themes at the dollar zone stays as $1(confirmed with 3 different managers)....just felt a little odd why they would be, but I guess they decided its easier to donate them all at the end instead of selling them at dirt cheap. I left with only a couple candies and a crock pot for $23.99, two bras for $5.09 each and 5 12pk reese cups for $2-$2=taxes only.

the new receipt coupon is $.50 off twizzles candies
    At my Target in BC all of the dollar spot items were $0.30 EXCEPT the Hello Kitty stuff. I asked customer service about the Hello Kitty since it was clearly labelled Easter on the play packs and the clerk tried to insist that they never mark down dollar spot items, I held my ground as everything else came up in sale and she adjusted the prices for me. I think they don't have much of a clue because I asked about the new coupon booklets and 2 clerks insisted that they only mail coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I got five of the $15 large chipwood Easter baskets today for $1.50 each. What a deal!!! I will pull the Easter fabric liners and use the baskets for gift baskets for Christmas. A few days ago I bought 200 Easter pencils for my daughter's teacher/classroom stash and paid only $7.50. Also bought 30 of the little baby blue Easter pails for 30 cents each. Will be using them as baskets for baby shower favours. Gotta love Target seasonal clearance!!!
    So many coupons....so little time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Squareone location all Easter stuffs are 90% off, got a bunny basket for 90cents, some chocolate 39 cents but got home found out they already broke into million pieces even though the foil wrapping looks only slightly dented. Lesson learned.

The sippy cups are also 39 cents (90% off also). I didn't have enough time to check out other department. There are some clothes on sale but not yet reach the $5 level so will check back later.
    Patty Smyth and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

by the way, anyone knows if are allow to refund bras, got two today, tried it at fitting room, feels fine, came home tried it again and realize it was too tight on the band. will they take it back? I know undies they won't, but how about bras?
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Apr 27th, 2014 at 11:23 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I have just been informed that from now on we are buying Mozzarellissima because its better than our usual mozza - so much for that amazing deal, it will cost more long term lol
    I love this cheese but 2 of the Saputo plants are closing.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    by the way, anyone knows if are allow to refund bras, got two today, tried it at fitting room, feels fine, came home tried it again and realize it was too tight on the band. will they take it back? I know undies they won't, but how about bras?
    Usually it's a no no unless it's an online order. They will take it back if it's defective or sometime you can convince them if you return it the same day...like within a few hours. But I don't know Target's policy on this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Stopped by Ancaster location and Easter is marked down to 90% - however, no chocolate and a stock boy was starting to pack up the baskets, so not sure if anything will be left tomorrow.

Filled 2 shopping carts with crafts, baskets and various other odds and ends!
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Today I picked up a few things:
    3 x Threshold Tea Towels reg. $2.99 each, on clearance for $0.26 (no idea how they got this amount because the top of the sticker said 70% which would have made them $0.90 each)
    1 x Fisherprice Monkey Toy reg. $4.99, on sale $3.99 - $3 target coupon = $0.99
    1 x Disney Princess Kid's Play Camera reg. ? on clearance 90% off = $0.50

The Nate Berkus decor stuff is now 50%, quite a lot of stuff left...pillows, wall decor, lamps, baskets, etc.
    I also checked to see if the Carter's clearance rack had gone down to 50% off, but it's still 30% off.
    Some Easter stuff at the front marked 90%, and a bit left at the back of the store.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Usually it's a no no unless it's an online order. They will take it back if it's defective or sometime you can convince them if you return it the same day...like within a few hours. But I don't know Target's policy on this.
    I hope buying a bra extender for $1.50 at Walmart will save the day for me....just found out about this amazing invention now after wearing bras for almost 17 years. sigh....

I just saved my $1.50, checked youtube and DIY one in 5 mins out of a really old bra of mine. The cup size was fine, just the strap was too tight. Here is the video if any ladies here need to make some bra adjustments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jJWPIqtDM

Sorry, i know this is off topic for the thread.
    Last edited by cinpow; Mon, Apr 28th, 2014 at 02:08 AM.
    anisa, DianneS, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Page 134 of 536 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Thread Information