User Tag List

Page 136 of 536 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Any clearances that were in the health & beauty department are no longer - whatever was placed on end cap aisles has now been cleared out. Still found ice cream on clearance though - Breyers and 3-pack Magnum, both at 2.49.
    All clearance in the women's department is now also gone - there were a few racks of bras, leggings, shirts, underwear and those too seem to have been cleared out. Guess they only put stuff out on clearance for so long...?!
    All Easter decor is at 90% (mostly baskets, empty plastic eggs and egg painting kits), and no chocolate or candy anywhere in sight.

Haven't looked in any other section but noticed many clearance stickers in the electronics dept on my way out....may be good to check it out for Father's day gift ideas (always a tough one to shop for!)
    anisa, ROMEO, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My Target had lots of boys long and short sleeve T-shirts for 70% off. Long sleeve graphic tees for $2.--, short sleeve plain tees for $1.--, polo shirts, etc.

Absolutely no Easter left though! Niagara Falls location.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by loubize; Mon, Apr 28th, 2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: error
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What a great deal, been looking to buy a bread box for a while, will keep a look out in Quebec, thanks for the post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am new to posting (but not to lurking). I wanted to say that my location had Mashems and Fashems toys on clearance by the cash registers. They were .30 cents each.

I had DH run there last night while out and he got some plush Easter baskets for 90% off and some of those pkgs of animal eggs for .50 cents. I went back this morning and it had all been packed away.

eta..I joined two years ago and this was my first post
    Last edited by Regs; Mon, Apr 28th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Regs View Post
    I am new to posting (but not to lurking). I wanted to say that my location had Mashems and Fashems toys on clearance by the cash registers. They were .30 cents each.

I had DH run there last night while out and he got some plush Easter baskets for 90% off and some of those pkgs of animal eggs for .50 cents. I went back this morning and it had all been packed away.

eta..I joined two years ago and this was my first post
    Your first post . . . and now I just gave you your first "like".

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Decided to make a detour to Target (Ancaster, ON) tonight when I had to do a second grocery run. Sarah Stevenson racks are now consolidated on one rack at the back of women's wear with a 30% clearance sign! Very few floral print tops are left but lots of sleeveless dresses are waiting for buyers and the red floral print pants are also standing by. Picked up a red floral print top ($17.49 before HST-reg. $24.99)-imagine if I had waited another week when Mom might be ready to browse!
    Shoe department no longer has any clearance Peter Pilotto slip-ons.
    Noticed that Cdn Tire has Laura Secord Easter basket (pastel basket with three chocolate treats) for about $9.99 (red sign). Some Lindt chocolates but in the $2-$4 range (also red signed). Oh Henry Eggs are 69 cents. Shelves did not look cleared...
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    That item may be on its way back to the manufacturer hence why it is not included. It's not up to us to decide that.
    That may be - it may not - I'm not going to guess why a Valentine's colouring book was being sold at full price on April 26th - but I'm sure going to enquire about getting it at a discount.
    ROMEO, Ciel and amangx like this.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

My store has lots of clearance in the electronics department.
    Items such as blurry players, 3d players, camers, tvs, wireless speakers, ipad cases, cell phone cases, printer toner, thumb drives, adapters, SD cards, and likely more.
    Last edited by maddie2008; Tue, Apr 29th, 2014 at 04:08 PM.
    anisa, ROMEO and luckbealady like this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Nate Berkus bedding in Kingston location now 70% off!
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Easter items now at 90% reduction at Kingston location. Nothing is scanning properly, though. Some items scanning at 70% off, others at full price despite being clearly marked on the shelf as clearance. Spent a looooooong time at checkout this morning waiting for all the adjustments to be made, as well as problems with price matching with a manufacturer's coupon. *sigh* I wish their checkout computers were a little more user (and customer) friendly! A bit bummed about a group of items I had purchased, which scanned at $0.30 but I realized when I got home they should have been $0.10. The cashier said the original price was $3, which I accepted as I hadn't seen the price tag until later. Original tag is $1, I bought 5. Oh well. I don't think I'm going to go back to claim the dollar which is rightfully mine LOL
    I saw your posts last night so I went to Target first thing this morning (at 8am). All the Easter stuff was gone (except a few pencils at the front entrance) and I couldn't find ANY Nate Berkus bedding either. I asked a sales clerk but they had no clue what I was talking about and said they probably pulled it all for charity.

This Target is seriously annoying me. They put stuff on the max clearance for barely a day and then ship it out. Doesn't give people a chance to buy!

I wanted some of the pirate themed buckets, they had tons of them a few days ago but now that they went to 90% off (perfect for DS's pirate party this weekend) they ship them out.

I don't understand how some Targets leave things at max clearance (be it 70% or seasonal at 90%) for weeks before shipping them off and some barely a day. Is there a specific time from head office or is it whatever the manager seems fit?
    Regs likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    My store has lots of clearance in the electronics department.
    Items such as blurry players, 3d players, camers, tvs, wireless speakers, ipad cases, cell phone cases, printer toner, thumb drives, adapters, SDM cards, and likely more.
    SDM cards? Like GCs? Besides the 5% off with the Target red card?
    Ciel likes this.

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    SDM cards? Like GCs? Besides the 5% off with the Target red card?

I think she maybe meant SD (memory) cards??

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    That moment when you realize something is finally 70% off and your giddiness overtakes you. you're on a high all the way home! lol
    scbpooh, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    That moment when you realize something is finally 70% off and your giddiness overtakes you. you're on a high all the way home! lol
    Yup I am still on a bit of a cheese high!!
    anisa, lotsasavings, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Page 136 of 536 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Thread Information