User Tag List

Page 156 of 536 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I finally score a 3DS game that was on sale for $7.5 - $5 coupon. Also another game for $10 -$5.

If anyone here works at Target please tell me if there's a no raincheck policy on "wow" item. an item that is on sale 50% off this week. In the flyer, there's this big letter wow in the ad, checked the flyer and didn't see any wording about "no rain check" so I headed to CS to get one. Was told that "manager said no raincheck on "WOW item" . WTH! I don't have the flyer anymore so can't check for accuracy of info.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I finally score a 3DS game that was on sale for $7.5 - $5 coupon. Also another game for $10 -$5.

If anyone here works at Target please tell me if there's a no raincheck policy on "wow" item. an item that is on sale 50% off this week. In the flyer, there's this big letter wow in the ad, checked the flyer and didn't see any wording about "no rain check" so I headed to CS to get one. Was told that "manager said no raincheck on "WOW item" . WTH! I don't have the flyer anymore so can't check for accuracy of info.
    From Target's Facebook page, about rainchecks

Target Canada Hi Jen - We understand your frustration. There are restrictions for rain checks on certain sale items. It should say in the sale ad, quantities limited, no rain checks. We do not rain check 'Temporary Price Cut and Everyday Low Price' items that are excluded from the circular. - Karen
    November 18, 2013 at 6:10am
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    From Target's Facebook page, about rainchecks
    Thanks Shwa Girl! Looks like they lied to me again. There's no fine print on that page about limitedd quantity no raincheck, the manager is making up his own rule again. First, they denied my 40% Cherokee coupon on sale item, now this...
    ROMEO and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The CSM at mine said some items were brought in special for the anniversary and they are not giving rainchecks as they wont be getting more
    ROMEO likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Honestly a rain check is at their discretion.
    ROMEO likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The CSM at mine said some items were brought in special for the anniversary and they are not giving rainchecks as they wont be getting more
    No this is not special anniversary item, it's an A/C I have been eyeing for a while...regular item on sale at 50% off for 1 week. Not even clearance or price cut item. Target policy states that shopper can get a raincheck unless otherwise noted in the flyer. Anyway, even if I can get a raincheck who knows if they ever will restock the item.

BTW, I saw some wooden box & basket at 70% off. BBQ and accessory on clearance. 2 compartment storage cube for $8.99, the box is quite heavy.
    ROMEO and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Half the stores I called never even had the AC in stock before or during the sale, there are so many complaints about it on the FB page
    But I did get a raincheck for it, even though I ended up buying a different one
    ROMEO and Decaf like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    No this is not special anniversary item, it's an A/C I have been eyeing for a while...regular item on sale at 50% off for 1 week. Not even clearance or price cut item. Target policy states that shopper can get a raincheck unless otherwise noted in the flyer. Anyway, even if I can get a raincheck who knows if they ever will restock the item.

BTW, I saw some wooden box & basket at 70% off. BBQ and accessory on clearance. 2 compartment storage cube for $8.99, the box is quite heavy.
    You could always ask if they will substitute a similar item for you instead.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Wed, Jun 25th, 2014 at 08:49 AM.
    ROMEO, Decaf and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Cambridge didnt have the air conditioners but were offering people a $200 one for $100 instead and were running out if those Friday morning too
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>tash1111--join swagbucks today Fun and Easy to earn GC's. Paypal etc

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I found a few cute sleepers for $4.49 (50% off). I've been scanning and hoping they go 70% off but no such luck. lol. $4.49 is still a great price!

I also picked up t-shirt for DS. It was marked as $3 but rang up as $1.80!

Not a clearance deal but I used some of my 40% off Cherokee coupons on shorts for DS. $9 - 40% = $5.40 for new shorts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can someone confirm if the toys and bedding/furniture are still at 50% off or have they gone to 70?
    thanks!
    lotsasavings likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    can someone confirm if the toys and bedding/furniture are still at 50% off or have they gone to 70?
    thanks!
    Welcome to SC, Jennie Smith!

Good question! I am interested in knowing the discount on the toys, too. I'm hoping it will drop to 70% at some point.

I've already finished most of my birthday and Christmas toy shopping for this year. I'm grateful for the 50% discount and have noticed that much of what I bought is no longer in stock in my area Targets. But, if the discount goes to 70%, I'll take another look at what's left!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Wed, Jun 25th, 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

The quilt that i had got at 50% is now at 70%

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie Smith View Post
    thanks!
    I think some of them were 70% off at the weekend alreay.

I am in Saskatoon, I shopped there on sunday, I saw storage bench 50.99 down from 169, dinner chair 23 down from 90, side table 23 down from 90,ect. I got 2 night stand and 1 bench at 70%off. also 3 cotton quilt at 70% off, not many left

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The bedding and furniture are 70%.

The toys have not changed, they are 50%. The odd toy was marked 70% OR 30% off on the FIRST markdown, however, the second round of markdowns will take a while.
    maple7 likes this.

Thread Information