User Tag List

Page 165 of 536 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went back to target this morning. Got 4 character beach towels 7.49 clearance. (barbie, Nemo, Cars and Sofia the first).

Does anyone know, if they get marked down cheaper next week say 70% off (50% right now) can i take my receipt back and get the difference? The cashier told me i couldnt because it was clearance but the receipt doesnt say they were clearance items? Should i not be able to return them and re purchase at cheaper price?
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Is it the entire One Spot section or only a certain area of it?
    At my store it was all the one spot section that was 50% off.
    lotsasavings likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponAddict81 View Post
    Went back to target this morning. Got 4 character beach towels 7.49 clearance. (barbie, Nemo, Cars and Sofia the first).

Does anyone know, if they get marked down cheaper next week say 70% off (50% right now) can i take my receipt back and get the difference? The cashier told me i couldnt because it was clearance but the receipt doesnt say they were clearance items? Should i not be able to return them and re purchase at cheaper price?
    No you cannot get a price adjustment on clearance. If they have MORE of that item remaining at the time it drops to 70%, then by all means you can return your previous purchase and buy the remaining ones ON THE SHELF at 70%. This is not an adjustment. This is a return and a purchase. You cannot bring in the towels you purchased for 50% off, return those towels, and then buy them again immediately after.
    Silk, hijinx25 and torontogal12 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oasis juice is $2 at Metro in Montréal, me and my mum used up our Target $2 coupons to get the free after price matching. The cashier tried to say only one coupon per purchase would scan but I informed her of their 4 identical coupon per person policy and she scanned then and to her surprise they worked. She was saying that in the past, more than one like coupon wouldn't' work. Just because a coupon doesn't scan, it does not mean its not valid, technical issues do exists and the policy is what counts.
    Patty Smyth, Silk and BCcheapMom like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    was at queenston rd target (hamilton)..no razors but got a few solar pathway lites for $1.50- each...not much left/

i did see a qn size memory foam topper for $50- i already have one & love mine.
    I was at the store in Cambridge on Hespeler last night and there were a load of these lights left. Not that long of a drive from the Hammer and well worth the price.
    Linda Evans likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by loubize View Post
    Oasis juice is $2 at Metro in Montréal, me and my mum used up our Target $2 coupons to get the free after price matching. The cashier tried to say only one coupon per purchase would scan but I informed her of their 4 identical coupon per person policy and she scanned then and to her surprise they worked. She was saying that in the past, more than one like coupon wouldn't' work. Just because a coupon doesn't scan, it does not mean its not valid, technical issues do exists and the policy is what counts.
    Some printable target exclusive coupons do have a limit of one per person and do only scan once or twice. However, you're right, she should know that the register coupon always has a limit of four

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to target today to check out clearance. ended up buying 2 orange outdoor ottomans which we will recover to match decor for $14.99. also got hammock for $40 a couple of small plant pots for $.89 and $.59 and some outdoor string lights that look like pebbled silver balls but look golden when turned on, might use outside or save for our christmas tree..they were $4.49. Everything 70% off. My store, London Westmount did have a few of the kobo glo's on clearance for $90. don't need one but if they get down to $32 again this year I might buy another one as a backup for the one I have...sometimes they start to go a bit wonky after a year or so ...so we will see.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oh Target! lol. I went in today for pull ups and came out with a cart full. I got:

2 kids chairs (bright colours) for $6.50 each.

2 Rocking Chairs for the patio for $16.50 each.

Corn on the cob holder for BBQ for $4 and change.
    Outside Table Cloth $3 and change.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Thu, Jul 10th, 2014 at 08:37 PM.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Silk and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was there again today and bought 3 "light saber" bubble wands and a frisbee. Total was $2.80.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I was at the store in Cambridge on Hespeler last night and there were a load of these lights left. Not that long of a drive from the Hammer and well worth the price.
    i swear i am addicted to solar lites! lol...i can never have enough, well actually i have WAY too many..thanks target!~~
    anisa and Patty Smyth like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i swear i am addicted to solar lites! lol...i can never have enough, well actually i have WAY too many..thanks target!~~
    That's ok you will be easy to spot from space

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found the clearance furgopets too. I have a cat, but bought the small dog one, they're identical except for color. Tried it earlier and it works like a charm! SO much of his underhair came out, it's fantastic. Definitely worth the $10.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I found the clearance furgopets too. I have a cat, but bought the small dog one, they're identical except for color. Tried it earlier and it works like a charm! SO much of his underhair came out, it's fantastic. Definitely worth the $10.
    I bought the small dog one too, the cat one was full price!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Some printable target exclusive coupons do have a limit of one per person and do only scan once or twice. However, you're right, she should know that the register coupon always has a limit of four
    The recent Huggies wipes Target printable coupon was like that- it was 1 per customer
    annedougherty likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    The recent Huggies wipes Target printable coupon was like that- it was 1 per customer
    Yes, it would actually scan twice though, but would cut off after that.
    bmc likes this.

Thread Information