User Tag List

Page 180 of 536 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    4 pairs of girls' jeans for $20. Was gonna wait for Old Navy's back to school $9 kids' jeans sale but so glad I spotted these gems. Back to school shopping has been very affordable this year thanks to Target.

Attachment 250101

Attachment 250102
    Which location was that?

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Which location was that?
    Bramalea City Centre. Might wanna get there soon, many shoppers already in store as early as 9 am.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    ewwww the W word!!!

Lol. I laughed a lot at your comment. Lol

anne i believe you are either the biggest fan of target or you work there. And i have noticed that you know a lot about their policies too. Good for you (and us too because you share these things with us)

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

LOL. I ran into a very nice woman in the boys' department at Target yesterday evening. I was looking at the table of 70% off clearance shorts, and she came up behind me and whispered, "Just so you know, Cherokee jeans are on sale for $9.00 a pair! I'm stocking up!" "Really?" I asked, "Do they have any more of the jeans on clearance for $4 something? I bought some at the other store this morning, as there were a couple of styles on clearance... I haven't checked here yet. Did you see any?" Her jaw dropped. "WHAT?" she asked, "$4 for jeans?". I pointed out the 70% clearance on shorts as well, and told her about the Gap jeans that were on last week for under $10 a pair, and how they have had pretty regular extra percentages off there lately and free shipping over $50. And then I felt like a jerk for ruining her deal. I need to remember that most people don't shop like we do, and that it's okay.
    Last edited by Minou; Wed, Jul 30th, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
    mothu, JadeAngel, renegado and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

at least once a season as there are always select seasonal colours. and RE is much cheaper to begin with, geared more to teens as much of the line doesn't even come in king size.

RE is not as good quality as the others but depending on how you are using the sheets, it can be a great deal. I bought 14 pairs of pillow cases for $2.99 each -- so $1.50 per pillowcase earlier this month. My mom uses them to make pillow case dresses for girls in refugee camps. She did about 50 dresses last year and will probably do 75 this year.

If anyone sees discounted pillow cases still hanging around at any Targets in metro Vancouver, I would really appreciate a PM or a post to this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DianneS; Wed, Jul 30th, 2014 at 05:59 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    RE is not as good quality as the others but depending on how you are using the sheets, it can be a great deal. I bought 14 pairs of pillow cases for $2.99 each -- so $1.50 per pillowcase earlier this month. My mom uses them to make pillow case dresses for girls in refugee camps. She did about 50 dresses last year and will probably do 75 this year.

If anyone sees discounted pillow cases still hanging around at any Targets in metro Vancouver, I would really appreciate a PM or a post to this thread.

How amazing is that your mom rocks!!!!
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^ totally agree... Thats so creative.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

*muaah* and big hugs to you and your mom
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the Masonville Target in London today and they had a pretty decent selection of boys clothing on for 70% off. I picked up a few shirts that were $1.50-2.40 each. Quite a bit of stuff left.

On my receipt there is a $2-off coupon for DVDs... does Target ever put those on clearance?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea drinker View Post
    Wow, great thread!

How often does linen (bed sheet sets, sheets, pillowcases, etc) and comforters/quilts go on clearance? Have read this thread and it looks like I missed out about two months ago. I'm interested in the Threshold cotton sheets and Simply Shabby Chic or Xhilaration comforters. Have read mixed reviews about the RE line and thought I'd avoid RE products.

Any help and suggestions from seasoned Target shopping will be appreciated.
    a few months ago i bought a set of RE brand cotton sheet set. it was on clearance for $10.99 but scanned at $5.99 for a dble set. I thought for $6- Ive got to try them.
    they are really soft & great for summer sleeping...the fabric is a bit thin though. I would definitly buy them again.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

happy dance!! target finally has the girls party dresses on 70% off (the fluffy skirt dresses that i think were from easter) reg $30 onsale for $8.99! i was horrible bought 5 dresses!! (a tie dye looking floral one, poka dots, a yellow one with flowers on the skirt, a ice blue one with sparkles) i've tucked one away for christmas.. and i have a feeling my kid will be going to school in party dresses atleast once a week
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got 2 ipod touches on clearance 16G 5th gen for $149 each. My boys have been saving up for one but don't quite have enough yet. I'm not going to tell them I scored such a good deal until they have saved enough and are ready to buy. They like it when i find good deals so i think they will be excited and i saved them some of their hard earned money.
    Using Tapatalk
    Check out my daughter's Me to We page: https://fundraise.metowe.com/c/sydney-solteszs/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoodle View Post
    I was at the Masonville Target in London today and they had a pretty decent selection of boys clothing on for 70% off. I picked up a few shirts that were $1.50-2.40 each. Quite a bit of stuff left.

On my receipt there is a $2-off coupon for DVDs... does Target ever put those on clearance?
    Hello fellow Londoner! The target west flyer has dvd's for $4.50 next week so they will probably be the same price here. So you could get some for $2.50. Seems like a good price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

at least once a season as there are always select seasonal colours. and RE is much cheaper to begin with, geared more to teens as much of the line doesn't even come in king size.
    Thanks for the information, I was at Target today and no bed sheets or comforters were on clearance. I will keep checking when I'm near a Target location.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info on RE. I am not looking at purchasing linen off and on and hope to purchase something that lasts, I'll avoid RE.

Kudos your mom!!!

Thread Information