User Tag List

Page 183 of 536 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

can someone confirm if any shoes at 70% off are left at danforth/victoria park location?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea drinker View Post
    What's the quality like on the C9 running shoes?

I found a pair today in my size at 70% off, the price was $8.99 (not the kids running shoes). It looks like many styles remain the same but the colors change, the store I went to was restocking the new season's merchandise. The shoes I bought are the C9 Summit, in white and purple, the new colors are white and mint green.
    Well there are better shoes out there for sure, and I wouldn't use them for major exercise but for quick trip to the mall or taking the dog for a short walk they will be fine...women's pair seems more sturdy than kids. I bought some insoles for them which now that I think of it cost 2x the price of the shoes. Lol

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I bought some insoles for them which now that I think of it cost 2x the price of the shoes. Lol
    about the insoles, at least you will be saving your feet and shins
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The wall of sandals (and the shoes I glanced at on the shelf) where still showing 50% off in Chatham (I didn't scan anything to double check).

Although not red sticker deals, I noticed the majority of the garden section (stuff that didn't go on clearance) is on "Clear Out" at about 50% off. Got some nice slate plant markers with a wax pencil for my SIL's Christmas present for $4 (reg $8).
    Rubialoca likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    The wall of sandals (and the shoes I glanced at on the shelf) where still showing 50% off in Chatham (I didn't scan anything to double check).

Although not red sticker deals, I noticed the majority of the garden section (stuff that didn't go on clearance) is on "Clear Out" at about 50% off. Got some nice slate plant markers with a wax pencil for my SIL's Christmas present for $4 (reg $8).

lady sandals are still scanning at 50% off, but do ask the staffs at shoe dept, some might adjust the price for you to 70% off.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    lady sandals are still scanning at 50% off, but do ask the staffs at shoe dept, some might adjust the price for you to 70% off.
    There wasn't anything that interested me. But I mean the signs on the wall still said 50% off too - there was zero sign that anything should be 70%. Could just be that our store is a bit behind others.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    can someone confirm if any shoes at 70% off are left at danforth/victoria park location?
    I was there today and I didn't see much at all for clearance shoes. There were definitely some women's fancy-ish shoes for 50% off I believe. I checked the kids section and I didn't see anything on clearance except some dressy black ones. Anything that was on clearance seemed pretty picked over. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ashoo likes this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does Target in the US have the same clearance deals; I don't mean identical deals than the ones in Canada I mean do US stores follow the same clearance procedue with marking things down 30%/50% then 70% and 90% on seasonal merchandise?

I read that the CEO of Canadian operations is changing and I'm wondering if the clearance deals will be a thing of the past. I certainly hope the clearance deals are here to stay.
    hockeylover likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Clearance is similar in the US
    I imagine it will decrease somewhat as they learn what sells and have less left over to put on clearance
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I forgot about the Target coupon for 20% off the C9 shoes when I bought last week....will they do a price adjustment if I bring coupons in now?
    Last edited by dealtrapper; Mon, Aug 4th, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

With the time & money spent on gas to go back, would it be worth it?
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    I forgot about the Target coupon for 20% off the C9 shoes when I bought last week....will they do a price adjustment if I bring coupons in now?
    What 20% off coupon? Where did you get the coupn? Is it for ladies and kids shoes?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea drinker View Post
    What 20% off coupon? Where did you get the coupn? Is it for ladies and kids shoes?
    the coupon can be printed on target website and its for C9 kids shoes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    With the time & money spent on gas to go back, would it be worth it?
    LOL - Yes, as it is super close to my house and I bought 8 pairs (indoor/outdoor for my boys)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    LOL - Yes, as it is super close to my house and I bought 8 pairs (indoor/outdoor for my boys)
    They also have booklets with this coupon so you can use 4 of them and then print 2 per computer so you can discount on at least 6 pairs...if they let you.

Thread Information