User Tag List

Page 255 of 536 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

was there last night, most of the same stuff on clearance, but got a new mat for my back door. Clearance price said $20.99 marked down from $29.99 and I scanned it - came up as $8.99! Nice and thick one, should be durable.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

"IPoint evolution" Battery operated desktop pencil sharpener. One of the yellow markdown tags, not clearance. It was red ones only, it also comes in other colors but the tag said red.
    About 24'ish, marked down to 7 and change. .

Sorry Tapatalk won't let me post pics, I always have trouble *grrrrr*
    Last edited by anisa; Fri, Nov 21st, 2014 at 08:48 PM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by C_Robin9 View Post
    I found a great deal if you're looking for a boy's bike. There were 2 teenaged mutant ninja turtle bikes for 5 - 7 year olds for $35 instead of $120! I almost picked on up, but managed to hold myself back! I also got some roots (beaver, whatever it's called at target) flannel sheets for a double bed for $18 instead of $60!
    Thanks so much for posting about the bike! I saw two with a shelf-tag price of $119.99 but, since I had read your post, I scanned them and discovered they were $35.99 each! I bought both. I'm not a fan of TM Ninja Turtles but I am a HUGE fan of 16" bikes for $35.99 each!
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 7 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks so much for posting about the bike! I saw two with a shelf-tag price of $119.99 but, since I had read your post, I scanned them and discovered they were $35.99 each! I bought both. I'm not a fan of TM Ninja Turtles but I am a HUGE fan of 16" bikes for $35.99 each!
    Me too! I ended up going back and getting one for my son. He's going to be so happy on his birthday in January!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Ok one more word on this subject : Google Chris Pine package, that is all (you may thank me later)
    I did. Saw one image in particular. Be aware that he's in a Christmas fairytale movie and I believe he's in leggings/tights (see the trailer).

Expect to see the DVD for sale by Valentine's Day in Target (my prediction). Cary Elwes (Robin Hood: Men in Tights) has left the podium.

Mr. Johnny Depp needs to transition to roles where he can play vintner, musician/music teacher or storyteller (the costume thing is getting to be too predictable). Chocolat was a good example of his change! He was great in The Lone Ranger-it was a layered story.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Nov 21st, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Must resist posting Mr. Short Shorts Anisa.
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Patty, for the love of all that is evil, please refrain :p
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Must resist posting Mr. Short Shorts Anisa.
    Don't you dare!!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Lol what the heck is that?
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    Lol what the heck is that?
    You do not want to know. Mr. Shorts Shorts causes temporary blindness and may prompt you to need therapy. You will never be the same.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes it's a gamble, sometimes things are more than they were final clearance at Target. However sometimes I say to my self DAMMIT I should have got that at Target! So there are a few things I was able to get after the fact from one of these places. I had bought 50 really nice melamine dinner plates at target on clearance for our backyard wedding this summer. I was thinking to myself that it was too bad i couldn't get the matching dessert plates. Every target I went to only had a handful. I went to one of the liquidation places that was full of Target stuff (can't remember the name but it's in Burlington) and they had EXACTLY 50 of the dessert plates that matched the dinner plates I had bought, and cheaper than the last Target clearance price had been. LOVE IT! I also got Sam & Libby shoes that i had wanted at Target for $4 from Liquidation King in Brantford lol. Beautiful shoes, Target just never had an 8.5. $4 was again cheaper than the 70% off price at Target.

I redid my girls' bedrooms with the applique quilts and valances from Liquidation King. They were cheaper than Target 70%off. That was when they first opened. I found a lot of things that I wished I would have bought and POOF..there it was at LK. My husband broke my favourite spoon rest (eyeroll) and there it was for .99 cents ..lol. I loved it when it first opened. Now it is iffy. If you go when they just put something out it is awesome. I also found L'Occitane lotion and lip balm. 35$ lotion for $3.99. I stocked up for gifts! Also found Elizabeth Grant moisturizes, eye cream, night cream etc.. for $1.99 and $2.99!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's not clearance, but the "temporary cutback" price on some really nice Hilroy binders is 70% off. Same with some crayola erasable coloured pencils. I'm starting to stock up for next year's Operation Christmas Child already!
    anisa, Patty Smyth, dizzyb and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Not a red clearance sticker, just a yellow markdown tag. Stained by Sharpie regular $14.99 on for $4.49.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Was there last night, spotted a gorgeous Beaver Canoe hammered brass (?) bowl at half off. I managed to resist the urge to grab it and run to the till, as it was still a bit pricey for my liking. The next morning I smacked myself in the head when I realized I had a coupon for 25% off any Beaver Canoe home decor. Took off back to the store (it's super close to my house), but said bowl was gone. *sniff sniff* 'Twas not to be. GRRRRRRR I'm so mad at me *stupid stupid stupid* LOL
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Regs View Post
    I redid my girls' bedrooms with the applique quilts and valances from Liquidation King. They were cheaper than Target 70%off. That was when they first opened. I found a lot of things that I wished I would have bought and POOF..there it was at LK. My husband broke my favourite spoon rest (eyeroll) and there it was for .99 cents ..lol. I loved it when it first opened. Now it is iffy. If you go when they just put something out it is awesome. I also found L'Occitane lotion and lip balm. 35$ lotion for $3.99. I stocked up for gifts! Also found Elizabeth Grant moisturizes, eye cream, night cream etc.. for $1.99 and $2.99!
    Awesome!

Thread Information