User Tag List

Page 300 of 536 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It looks like that we celebrate after the holiday

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I was waiting for an appointment and Target was 2 minutes around the corner, so off I went. I only had about 15 minutes so I quickly scanned the womens clothing - Beaver Canoe snow pants intrigued me, but $24.99 and I didn't really NEED an extra pair plus they didn't seem as warm as the ones I have now anyway. I picked up milk that I needed, came across 5 shelves of Christmas stuff for 90% off! I only needed a bag of bows - bag of 50 for .50 cents! LOTS left!! plus other stuff. I also got a Carter's Christmas ("Santa's Helper") bib for .49 cents (reg. $4.99). That is all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

whoah what is this about "liquidation"?! I have never seen that at my store - amazing prices! .14 cents for bath fizzies, .34 cents popcorn wow!!
    Patty Smyth and lilsmithy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I think in Quebec they call that liquidation which means clearance here.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think somebody had asked for this... CHI flat iron/curling iron combo clearance spotted in Montreal, @ Alexis Nihon $29.99 down from $99.99, seen today, seems to be only 1 left though, so good luck![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by loubize; Mon, Jan 12th, 2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: duplicate

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks so much for the heads up, called to today and it was still there but by the time I got there an hour later it was gone. Customer service ended up giving me price adjustments for the one's I found for $49.99 at another store even though I mentionned it being clearance. Turned into even better trip than I had planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post

I think somebody had asked for this... CHI flat iron/curling iron combo clearance spotted in Montreal, @ Alexis Nihon $29.99 down from $99.99, seen today, seems to be only 1 left though, so good luck!
    sweetmomma likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Merci chocolate on 99 cents? I ordered online London Drugs for 5 bucks but it got cancelled Ahh I want it.
    Anyone know if any chocolate left in Saskatoon Target, Center Mall location?

Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by loubize View Post
    Thanks so much for the heads up, called to today and it was still there but by the time I got there an hour later it was gone. Customer service ended up giving me price adjustments for the one's I found for $49.99 at another store even though I mentionned it being clearance. Turned into even better trip than I had planned.
    Glad I could help enjoy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After checking both targets in Burlington only the one at the mall has Christmas items left. Decor items are now 90% but other items are still only 50-70%. If you need bows, boxes of ornaments they have a good amount. Also saw 3 6ft trees, a few elf on shelf baking items, and candy cane coffee.

At Appleby target I found a singing clover bunny from Sofia the first 70% off now $11.xx for my friends adorable dd who is obssed with Sofia! They had 4 more after I left.
    Last edited by couponkrystal; Mon, Jan 12th, 2015 at 11:21 PM.
    hockeylover and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Long time lurker of this thread. It's my favourite place on the Internet! Figured it was time I posted - Target is my second home!

Little People Belle's cottage is $3.xx here in BC as well! The boy version, Mike the Knight is still 70% off at $8.99 though. However the extra little Mike people are 90% off scanning in around 70 cents! Just bought them last week for $2.50 Attachment 270277 The princess ones are scanning at $2.99.
    Where are you in BC? Would like to pick up some Mike the Knight but only have time to go to one Target tomorrow.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I went for something a bit different in our 90% Christmas section this year.... Valentine's Day! I spent just over $5 in stuff to decorate our 4ft tree. Bought red garland x 2, Heart ornaments packs of 5 x 2, glitter owl ornaments x 6, a pack of 2 purple butterflies, pack of 2 glitter presents & 2 of stars, 2 pack of pink flowers, and I also got 3 other colored glitter owls & 4x burlap poinsettia flowers for a burlap wreath project for next Christmas.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2jk19 View Post
    whoah what is this about "liquidation"?! I have never seen that at my store - amazing prices! .14 cents for bath fizzies, .34 cents popcorn wow!!
    Haha, in Quebec we say Liquidation, it's the French word oops... and i'm even English as my first language. LOL
    Patty Smyth and dealtrapper like this.
    - lilsmithy -

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Unfortunately policy is that there are no price adjustments on clearance.
    I think it depends on the store...I bought a skirt it was on sale for 50% off, I asked when the 70% clearance would be starting..she said if I bought it now I could come back in the next few weeks,if it goes on sale, and she would give me the difference..also recently I bought Yankee Candles on clearance for $6.25..went back a few days later they were $3.25..I had my receipt and they gave me the difference...
    anisa, annedougherty and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^ lucky when the stores go that extra bit
    hijinx25 likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the Appleby Burlington Target, the Little People Disney Princess Belle's Cottage scanned at $3.59 (regular $39.99). I think the person in line behind me went back and got the last one.

Thread Information