User Tag List

Page 314 of 536 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Yup, the WM crowds are appearing at Target.... was so busy people looking for deals..... crowds that I've never seen walk into the store before... they're coming down from the mountains in flocks! One dude asked an employee, "Uh, where are the clearance deals?" along with his mother.... people are not even giving the store a chance....it was like as soon as the news was heard, people flew in faster than you can say "Target"!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Like others our Target is full of people who wouldn't normally be there. They make me so angry. I even heard one lady saying how much better Zellers was! Our Zellers was gross! It makes me so sad. I have really come to love Target since my son was born. Like others, I have loved shopping for deals while he napped. It seems to be a Mom thing! Plus they have the nicest clothes and we don't have a lot of selection on our town. So sad. I guess one good thing, when I am back at work I won't have to sit there worrying about the deals I am missing...

Anyone else see these? I scanned them a week or so ago and they were $17.99. Trying to decide if I need to go to Target again today to check.
    Quote Originally Posted by smcin815 View Post
    And some baby boy clothing:
    $5.39 reg. $17.99 (3 piece set: hoodie, onesie and pants)
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I wonder if they will be getting stock in? Things that are ordered already and can't be stopped from shipping until the court order. Wonder if we would see any easter stuff or seasonal gardening stuff? Stuff in transit from China takes 6 weeks to get here usually.
    I was wondering that as well. I think we will see some things that are in transit. Will be interesting towards but,imthink my enjoyable strolling around the store,days,are,over, now,it,will just be crazy hoards buying up everything early on. We,won't get the deals,we,are used to.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    As others have said - there doesn't seem to be any one sure plan! Who knows what will happen. But now I DEFINITELY do not regret a single summer, fall or winter clearance "I'll use this next year" stock-up! Going on Monday to get as many toddler clothes as I can... Hopefully most of the locusts will be at work during that time 
    I DO regret that I haven't stock-up when I had a chance. My DH stopped me from stocking up cause he thought that's crazy. But I got the feeling that Target might be closed when they were selling the kids' lamps at $5 yet not many shoppers (imagine if WM was selling this at $5, we wouldn't have a chance to buy it). It's so sad that people have never given a chance to Target.
    coupondiva and Anna Michele like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Lol Luke always naps in target too. He doesn't even like to nap during the day at all!
    Mine too! Our routine was a daily 1-3 target run/nap since I only lived a three minute drive away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some of us regretted that not many people were aware of the year round clearance deals and only showed up now since the news was released. But I personally think, if there were more people, but just mainly buying clearance stuff, Target still couldn't make much profit out of it. The original prices are not appealing enough to general customer, and that's the key.
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, dizzyb and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    As others have said - there doesn't seem to be any one sure plan! Who knows what will happen. But now I DEFINITELY do not regret a single summer, fall or winter clearance "I'll use this next year" stock-up! Going on Monday to get as many toddler clothes as I can... Hopefully most of the locusts will be at work during that time 

Good luck. I was just there, the locusts had cleared out any shelf that said 50 or 70% , toy department was a disaster, baby section many empty shelves.

I was sad for the employees, only one said hello to me and could barely force a smile, who can blame them

I am going to go back during the week when the masses are gone.

I am so glad I took advantage of all the clearance but then again me clearing stuff out at 90% didn't help their bottom line.
    anisa, scbpooh, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We have to think of the positive!! Think about all the money we will save not buying things just because they were 70-90% off!!! Well, at least that's how I'm trying to convince myself that I won't miss the deals ha,ha,ha!!
    scbpooh, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    We have to think of the positive!! Think about all the money we will save not buying things just because they were 70-90% off!!! Well, at least that's how I'm trying to convince myself that I won't miss the deals ha,ha,ha!!
    That's exactly how I'm trying to convince myself too!!
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, dizzyb and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^ me too!
    Patty Smyth, Ciel, dizzyb and 1 others like this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

But if target was more successful and more Walmart crowd was in it we probably wouldn't have all these clearance deals or would much harder to get. So it was nice while it lasted hope that they will keep some stores for long time and that all of us would be able to score some good deals....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and dizzyb like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I filled out one of their online surveys yesterday and said how sad I was that Target is closing in Canada. Also mentioned about the great customer service and how helpful the staff at Target always are even after the news of it closing. I suggested that maybe they keep one store per city open? Maybe I should've begged? LOL
    Maybe someone higher up might read it and be convinced? I can only hope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by smcin815; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 01:33 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider View Post
    Some of us regretted that not many people were aware of the year round clearance deals and only showed up now since the news was released. But I personally think, if there were more people, but just mainly buying clearance stuff, Target still couldn't make much profit out of it. The original prices are not appealing enough to general customer, and that's the key.
    I have to respectfully disagree. I got hooked in by the clearance deals, but started buying all my general Walmart stuff there because I enjoyed the ambiance so much more! I paid full price for bike helmet, tire pump, shoes etc - stuff I needed that was the same price at both places. I gave Target my business, and got a ton of other awesome, unplanned deals while I was there 😊

My only hope in this sadness is that the hordes won't know about the "true" hidden deals, and there will still be unmarked discounts for me during the week, when it's quieter. I just have to bite my tongue and not get in any fights on FB until then! 😉

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With the hordes last night, the only way I was able to get the Lego storage was because it was unmarked. My husband kept commenting that everyone kept looking at our cart. Too bad Walmart shoppers! Felt like winning the lottery. Hoping it's not my last Target high!
    scbpooh, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I like many of you will hang back til Monday. Im mostly trying to tjink of ehat to say or what not to say to my favorite employeees. Which was all of them. They always were happy to help excited to be there im so not looking forward to see the sadness in their demeanor
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information