User Tag List

Page 316 of 536 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I went to Target on Thursday (when they announced they were closing) and again today. Both days were crazy busy! I normally have the store to myself, stroll the aisles and can take my time. Gone are those days Lots of empty shelves and what was 30% on Thursday was now gone.

I did manage to pick up a camping dish set I was eyeing last week when it was 30%. What a difference a week makes! It finally was marked at 70% off but one of the cups was damaged. Reg $79.99, got it for $23.99.

Name:  photo 2 (7).JPG
Views: 1736
Size:  40.4 KBName:  photo 1 (3).JPG
Views: 1740
Size:  49.0 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As my son and I were on our weekly Target run on Thursday, it was quite busy. I noticed few clearance deals, yet lots of people with full carts buying things I know weren't clearance (wish that had happened months ago!).. I felt the same way as many others on SC - this was likely the last time we'd be walking around our happy place with it looking like a Target store.
    In case anyone is interested, there is a growing FB group to Save Target Canada. It would be great if they considered the option of a downsizing only in Canada and a full online offering. We can only hope! (I'm a very optimistic person ;-) ! Especially for all of the great Target employees out there who made it such a nice place to shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    It seems apparent that there is absolutely no consistency with prices between stores - even ones within 20 minutes of each other. Customers are rude. Stores are a mess. Shelves are bare. I have to say that in the blink of an eye, Target is no longer my 'happy' place. The only deals I managed were: the small red water cooler for $2.09 and chai kcups for $3.58.

I just want to cry lol... not seriously. Well maybe.
    I've cried, lol. Target is a bit nostalgic for me. When I was living in the us 15 yrs ago my apartment was right across Target. As I moved to the U.S. for a job and knew no one, Target was my happy place, and when I found out they were coming to Canada I was so pleased. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll reconsider keeping some of the busier stores open. The newest one opened just last month and it's huge. Such a shame.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Well, one FB fight down 😬 Oh well! Anyone who thinks that 70% at Target is a liquidation deal is no friend of mine! 😂😂
    ooohh! FB fights? Sounds juicy, lol. Is this on SC facebook page? I don't think I am member there.
    Ciel likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to the Millcroft Target in Burlington this afternoon. The staff were amazing- they had cashiers with extra helpers bagging all the items, friendly and helpful as usual- going to miss the wonderful staff here, I dread having to go to Walmart and deal with the cashiers that are SOOOOO slow and all look like they just rolled out of bed
    The store was super busy for Target, a typical Saturday for any other store. I did find it funny to see people with carts full of items that were full price. I guess it was their first time shopping there. I noticed all the temporary price cuts are gone I didn't see one sign... they did still have the same items on clearance as before, toys, clothing, camping and luggage. I didn't see any new deals. Will be going weekly and will update
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 8 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just came back from Target where I bought lots and lots of BARBIE stuff on sale. Id have waited for it to come down in price even more but he shelves were already clearing out quickly. I also bought lrg Spiderman dolls for boys that shoot a web that were Red Tagged at 18.97. Because of this thread I was price checking all of my items and one of the Spiderman came up at 18.97 and the other came up at 7.91. After price checking at least 30 more Spidermen I was able to find 7 for 7.91 and I left the other ones priced at 18.97 on the shelf. WOOHOOO!!!! Seven little boys done for Christmas 2015 for less than $60.00. I also bought kids clothes that all came up a little cheaper than the Red Tag or sticker price. While checking out, a lovely lady approached me and offered me her $5 Target GC saying she wouldn't ever use it and she didn't want it to go to waste. All in all a very good shopping trip.
    scbpooh, coupondiva, Ciel and 6 others like this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    Thanks and you got it!
    The girl version of the Klip Klops was all they had and they were $2.99! You're lucky you ended up getting one in Chilliwack My luck was finding the Nerf gun my son wanted for 50% off. Didn't want to risk losing it while waiting for it to go to 70%.
    Ciel, MillieH and solace76 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

We went to another Target today, it's our first time to this location as it only opened a few months ago. Found a Merona coat for 50% off, a knit dress and bought a bunch of grocery items. Total $80 didn't use a single coupon. Got my Chai latte too, it was good. This location has more inventories than the other one but I forgot to check out the home and bedding section. I still need to buy a lamp, curtains and shower curtains...also didn't have enough time to browse the shoe / electronic section.

On the way out, I returned the cart and a very cheerful staff thanked me. This makes me feel so sad...(I want to blame the general public for not giving Target a chance) Anyway, the store was packed like boxing day.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    The girl version of the Klip Klops was all they had and they were $2.99! You're lucky you ended up getting one in Chilliwack My luck was finding the Nerf gun my son wanted for 50% off. Didn't want to risk losing it while waiting for it to go to 70%.
    The person that took most probably left them at the till if they rang up $2.99 and they have since been re-shelved. Ha on her then!
    Ciel and ssambhi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Went to Target tonight. It was a mess , toys are becoming cleared out and it was packed at cash.

Im so sad ;(
    Ciel, Mulveyteach, Decaf and 3 others like this.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1295
Size:  114.4 KB
    $2.49

Views: 1310
Size:  112.6 KB
    $5.99

Views: 1246
Size:  54.6 KB
    $2.49

and a pricing BOOBOO...
Views: 1342
Size:  90.2 KB
    shelf tag $3.29, clearance $3.25, I had to move the clearance tag to see the price underneath.
    Last edited by maddie2008; Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 at 11:20 PM.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ran into my favorite location bc I left my wallet there last night, at guest services, yay karma for all the past cell phones I've found and returned lol... Anyway did a quick walk thru and it looked like a tornado hit. Poor Target workers. It never looked like that before. And for goodness sakes locusts, stop asking when they're closing for good(they're losing their livelihoods remember?) and what the sales will look like. If you don't know what the sales at target will look like, you'll never know and it was truly your loss.

Southdale Target in YWG had the single Lego containers scanning at 5.xx. Also 5 pack boys socks Cars, Spider-Man priced at 4.99 scanning at 3.99. Boys fruit of the loom white t-shirt packs are 3.29 for 7 count 5 +2 bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Went today to the Kingsway location in Edmonton, lots of toys cleared out, but found a lot of My Little Pony Equestria Girls dolls for $7.49 and the doll and stage were clearance (not marked, but we scanned) to $14.99 from $49.99. It's this one here:
    http://www.amazon.ca/My-Little-Pony-...ia+girls+stage
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    As my son and I were on our weekly Target run on Thursday, it was quite busy. I noticed few clearance deals, yet lots of people with full carts buying things I know weren't clearance (wish that had happened months ago!).. I felt the same way as many others on SC - this was likely the last time we'd be walking around our happy place with it looking like a Target store.
    In case anyone is interested, there is a growing FB group to Save Target Canada. It would be great if they considered the option of a downsizing only in Canada and a full online offering. We can only hope! (I'm a very optimistic person ;-) ! Especially for all of the great Target employees out there who made it such a nice place to shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Could you post a link to the FB Group with this campaign?
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    ooohh! FB fights? Sounds juicy, lol. Is this on SC facebook page? I don't think I am member there.
    No, it was my personal page... A friend bragging about their "liquidation" find on their first-ever time inside Target. I pointed out that it was actually a normal, every day thing. Just another day at Target. I was told I was wrong. Okay then 😳

Thread Information