User Tag List

Page 317 of 536 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got some kids clothes on great prices, including Hot Paws mitts at 70% for $1.80. Winter boots at 50%.

Am I the only one who has noticed clearance stickers with only a current price, no "before" and no %? I wonder if these are true "closing" sales coming into effect because of the different style?

I keep hoping hard for a change of heart after this weekend's higher sales.... I know it's unlikely, but I'd love to see them save some jobs and some stores!!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I don't know where they came from.. I think someone sent me a raok in December (ontario)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponFamilyof5 View Post
    Oooohhh good deal. Where are the tear pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    No, it was my personal page... A friend bragging about their "liquidation" find on their first-ever time inside Target. I pointed out that it was actually a normal, every day thing. Just another day at Target. I was told I was wrong. Okay then 😳
    Omg! That would irk me so bad....would be hard to bit my tongue.
    Ciel and TargetMama like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got some kids clothes on great prices, including Hot Paws mitts at 70% for $1.80. Winter boots at 50%.

Am I the only one who has noticed clearance stickers with only a current price, no "before" and no %? I wonder if these are true "closing" sales coming into effect because of the different style?

I keep hoping hard for a change of heart after this weekend's higher sales.... I know it's unlikely, but I'd love to see them save some jobs and some stores!!
    Go to change.org and search "Target Canada". You will find two petitions to Save Target Canada. Sign both of them!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Tonight will be my last trip to Target till probably mid-week. (I know, I know.....I am not really believing it either ) But I went through the place with a fine tooth comb for about the third time this week and cant imagine there being much else in there that I want or am waiting for discount on. I will check back later in hopes of some fresh stock because at this rate they will be closing their doors by the end of the month as they wont have anything to sell.

The shelves are noticeably more empty in most departments in just the last 24hr and this is the full price areas included. The first spot(?) baskets at the front that were just updated to V-Day stuff a week ago is nearly empty. (It was nearly full Friday evening) The 90% clearance section in the back corner still had lots of Christmas ball sets, some birthday party stuff, frames, yankee candles and other random stray clearance. Today its completely gone and replaced by snow shovels and other seasonal outdoor stuff. This is the only area I saw fresh merchandise. So I will perhaps take a break from shopping til you all tell me otherwise.

Here's my findings:

Name:  DSC_0018.JPG
Views: 1744
Size:  58.0 KB

26L Wheelie cooler
    WAS $39.99 NOW $11.99
    An employee wheeled 2 out on a cart with some other stuff he was restocking just as I was leaving the area. What luck!
    Still one left

If you are into torture.....

Name:  DSC_0011.JPG
Views: 1751
Size:  34.3 KB

Was $39.99 Now $27.99 Scanned $19.99
    A couple left

I scanned most of the hair appliances while I was in that area too. Nothing scanned lower. CHI Air still $99.99

Quite a bit of Star Wars, Transformers and WWF toys, scanned some randoms and the price you see if what you get.
    A couple Legos all scanned wysiwyg.
    There is still quiet a bit of luggage reduced but nothing less than I have already seen posted here.
    Still lots of Mini Wheats!

Name:  DSC_0017.JPG
Views: 1903
Size:  61.9 KB
    Cooler Jug
    WAS $6.99 NOW $3.49 SCANNED $2.09
    I think I got the last one unless there were more coming from where ever the coolers above came from

Cloth bag $2.09
    Not sure whats so special about it or why I even bothered taking a pic, it was just there when I took my trip to the scanner I guess

1/2" Conair Straightener (My favorite find this trip)
    WAS $19.99 NOW $5.99
    Found in the travel section, not in beauty

There were also some cute luggage tags $1.49 and random little travel doo dads with clearance stickers

That's about it!

Oh and I cleared out the remaining 7 F&P bubble bath sets.....I restrained and gave it a week before clearing the shelf!
    And they are seriously going to a friend who tried Chilliwack and Abbotsford today with no luck.

Night all
    anisa, scbpooh, ROMEO and 9 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am hearing rumours from people---- the stores looks like they will be closing on May 16th- most Electronics are being sent back to manufactures---- that sucks... also, the suppliers are no longer accepting deliveries which probably means what the stores now have is probably all they are going to get at this point- liquidation is still being held in two weeks, but if they have plans to try and keep their stores open till May- I have a feeling the sales will be quite low
    so upsetting! I am happy we took advantage of their electronic clearance a few months back- got amazing deals and speakers, headphones, iphone cases and so much more....
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

At my store it has been that way all along with stickers. Some have the before and the % in the top corner some do not.
    ROMEO, Ciel, thriftygranny and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Headed to a store today. Im almost dreading it, not sure what to expect after reading everyone's stories of messed up stores and staff morale being in the dumps. I almost feel like apologizing to all the staff members i come across for how terrible their situation is.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

All stores will be closed by May 16. That is correct
    ROMEO, Ciel and Linda Evans like this.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stopped by a Target yesterday afternoon and it was crazy busy. Overflow was being taken through pharmacy to pay and it was there that I was told that the staff have been told to STOP markdowns...the liquidators are now in charge/coming in Monday to do all of that. (which is why a lot of the prices are coming up lower than the sticker says). You should have seen the dump of stuff at the price scanners... it was truly a giant pile!
    Edited to add... saw some great prices on blowup beds and tents but left with 2 spring/fall type mens coats. I think they were $23... seemed decent enough. So many shelves/racks were bare.
    Last edited by couponingtosurvive; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 11:21 AM.
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm hoping the same thing. Or that Target announcing they were closing was a PR stunt to get the Walmart lovers into the store and realize this is actually a nice affordable place to shop.
    I can dream right?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I scanned the OGX body washes that had red clearance stickers on them for about 30% off... Now scanning back at reg price of 8.99. Booooo!
    Patty Smyth and Ciel like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I felt like crying as i cashed out.: Where the heck am I going to shop now?
    R

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A bit off topic but some of the makeup that they had on clearance (double ended nail polish, dual lipsticks, almay concealer ect) were at my local dollar store about a week ago when I was there. kind of odd
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    You should have seen the dump of stuff at the price scanners... it was truly a giant pile!
    Exactly what happened at Zellers
    scbpooh and Ciel like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information