User Tag List

Page 340 of 536 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I heard today that as per tomorrow they won't accept returns and this seems to be everywhere. Check with your stores if you have things to return.
    I had heard conflicting news abt this. One location .. I was told Jan 31 is last day. other location I was told technically it is 90 days but if I need to return, I should do it sooner.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Mlp twilight sparkle playset ...$14.99
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    Mlp twilight sparkle playset ...$14.99
    Nice! I hope I can find this at my store, would be good to put away for Easter for my DD

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't take pictures, but I found a number of party grab bag items on major clearance Tuesday. They were all regular price either $3 or $5 and were marked clearance at 0.90 cents. I thought that was an awesome price, but when they scanned they all came up 0.43 cents. Also some Valentines items were mixed in and they scanned at half price.

I don't have kids, I hand out party bag items at Halloween instead of candy. I figure I have enough for 40 bags with 7 unique items in each and there will be leftovers for the following year as some of the counts were slightly different. I got bouncy balls, sticky bug fingers, pencils, little pads, eyeball rings, silly straws, bubbles, sticker sheets, erasers and one other thing I can't recall for the life of me. I live in a very poor neighbourhood, so handing out little "gifts" at Halloween is really important to me.

Cheapest (for me) and most plentiful (for the kiddies) Halloween ever!

I also picked up a couple of board games that were on clearance for my Christmas toy donations. I am hoping that some good that can be had from this situation is that i can get a number of toys at clearance or liquidation prices and stretch the budget a bit further.
    Last edited by lindseyc; Thu, Jan 29th, 2015 at 04:32 PM.
    anisa, scbpooh, cmagnum and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    I didn't take pictures, but I found a number of party grab bag items on major clearance Tuesday. They were all regular price either $3 or $5 and were marked clearance at 0.90 cents. I thought that was an awesome price, but when they scanned they all came up 0.43 cents. Also some Valentines items were mixed in and they scanned at half price.

I don't have kids, I hand out party bag items at Halloween instead of candy. I figure I have enough for 40 bags with 7 unique items in each and there will be leftovers for the following year as some of the counts were slightly different. I got bouncy balls, sticky bug fingers, pencils, little pads, eyeball rings, silly straws, bubbles, sticker sheets, erasers and one other thing I can't recall for the life of me. I live in a very poor neighbourhood, so handing out little "gifts" at Halloween is really important to me.

Cheapest (for me) and most plentiful (for the kiddies) Halloween ever!

I also picked up a couple of board games that were on clearance for my Christmas toy donations. I am hoping that some good that can be had from this situation is that i can get a number of toys at clearance or liquidation prices and stretch the budget a bit further.
    What a fun find! And a great alternative to the loads of candy they will be getting else where.
    avoncallingu and sweetmomma like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I fear I'm getting off topic for this thread since this is for clearance deals, but a favourite hobby of mine was reading the Target Canada twitter account and all the complaints. A surprising number were about no music being played. Target always said it was for a distraction-free shopping experience. I may be flakey at times, but I've never been distracted by music. Agree with the person who said it made the store seem quiet and empty. Except for when they use the walkie-talkies and it was in stereo because there were so many staffers with their volumes cranked.
    Maybe we should move this discussion to the Target-closing thread?

Not really off topic because this thread is going to die soon anyways. We need to chat about something until the liquidation starts

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It has become a deals/therapy/memoirs thread lol
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I think we should keep bumping the thread so we can back through the years and remember all the great deals we once got.it will be very nostalgic...remember when...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    lol we should vote for a thread title change!
    avoncallingu and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

You guys think you are upset lol, I was a Price Accuracy team leader...do you know what that means? I was in charge of the clearance...the CLEARANCE, and they PAID ME for that!!!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    lol we should vote for a thread title change!
    Im game
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You guys think you are upset lol, I was a Price Accuracy team leader...do you know what that means? I was in charge of the clearance...the CLEARANCE, and they PAID ME for that!!!
    I'm upset because I was going to apply for a job there in a few months - and you had my dream job all along! My sincere condolences ❤️

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Don't anyone dare to expire this thread. I need to go through this thread AFTER EVERY future WM shopping trips.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We should sign a petition.. Bring Target Back to Canada...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thread Information