User Tag List

Page 345 of 536 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Please keep this thread for actual clearance deals.
    If you want to discuss general Target liquidation, sales, chatter about stores etc then head over to this thread where you will find the non clearance deal posts from the last 5 pages of this thread too http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/398139-...ada-canada-14/
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Mini eggs weren't on at our Target but I did Reese eggs, cookie and cream eggs and caramel Hersey kisses for 36 cents a bag. Some Easter bunnies for 19 cents and 29 cents. Chocolate sponge bob was 84 cents.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2707
Size:  70.2 KB

Wilton Easter cupcake lot 59 cents.
Views: 2573
Size:  59.0 KB

Again sorry for the sideway pictures, not sure why that keeps happening.
    Last edited by sotypical; Tue, Feb 3rd, 2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Mini eggs weren't on at our Target but I did Reese eggs, cookie and cream eggs and caramel Hersey kisses for 36 cents a bag. Some Easter bunnies for 19 cents and 29 cents. Chocolate sponge bob was 84 cents.
Views: 2707
Size:  70.2 KB

Wilton Easter cupcake lot 59 cents.
Views: 2573
Size:  59.0 KB

Again sorry for the sideway pictures, not sure why that keeps happening.
    Kicking myself for not looking closer at the valentines stuff for this!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok here are some clearance deals I picked up at my local Pointe Claire store:
    Keurig K60 for $57.49
    Fisher Price Little People Princess Songs Palace for $10.49
    Fisher Price Say Please Tea Set for $7.49
    Little People Wheelies $2.39
    Bright Starts Roll & pop firetruck $7.49
    Little People Disney princess figure pack $9.99
    fisher price lil snoopy tippin treats game $2.43
    disney princess Klip klops $2.99

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10 pack of play dough $4.89 (30%?)
    Circo play cookware set $3.89 (70%)
    And not a clearance deal, but the spring handbags!!!! Oh I wanted to cry and buy them all!! Got a gorgeous cobalt blue one for $34.99 just to be on the safe side...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423014914.490567.jpg
Views: 2364
Size:  44.6 KB

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i think i may be doing a target wander tmorrow to see if they have any of the easter clearance stuffs.. i'd love the wilton set! would make great cupcakes for the class
    torontogal12 and solace76 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some clearance deals I found at Target Langley tonight:
    Reese eggs were .36/bag
    Mini poof balls .89

They had quite a bit of Easter candy but these eggs were the only ones that were a steal of a deal. Looks like they've pushed a lot of stock out and I noticed the white shelf tags were actually full price on most things. There were lots of baby cribs and other nursery furniture in the back corner but I'm not sure if the prices were really good or not.
    They told me May 16th was their last day - which suggests that the liquidation will start at a minimal discount for the store to stay open that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No luck on Easter items at Orleans this morning. I had both monkeys with me, so I didn't get to scan everything to check, but shelf tags were full price. They are getting stuff in, but random toys and microwaves, not the gorgeous Spring line of bags that St Laurent has.
    Some Up&Up maxi pads at 70% ($1.76-$2.15), which is great for the donate pile. 😊
    vw_girl likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I saw those nice spring bags at Pickering on the weekend. I walked in and saw full displays of all these nice purses and accessories for spring and for a split second, forget they were closing.
    sweetmomma and TargetMama like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post

They had the mini foam footballs clearance tagged at .89 when I saw the larger ones (no sticker price or shelf price)... Off to the scanner I went and $1.25! Not sure what the regular price was but these were definitely clearanced priced as well. Great for all the upcoming birthday parties we have coming up for the kiddo and his wee friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They had tons of these at my store .89 but is that a clearance price? It just had a regular sticker on the shelf? I am thinking of getting some for school.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Sad don't think I will be able to get to Target until Sat as life is busy the next few days...hope I find a few things!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cheapest poof one on amazon i could find was about 5 bucks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Avery Swift View Post
    Went to my local target, Windsor, Ontario. and was just looking to see if anything was going on sales wise. so i started scanning some stuff just to see if any prices were different no such luck. until i came by the easter/valentine's day candy section. they had a ton of mini eggs which i love and i saw a bag with x10 small bags of 40g. after i scanned the bag which had no price, to my delight the scanner said $0.79 cents so of course i grabbed every bag, I got 11 bags for $9.00 so a total of 110 bags of 40g cadbury mini eggs so a grand total of 4,400 grams of mini eggs for just $9.00!!!!!!!

Attachment 272771
    Welcome, glad you joined us!! Nice chocolate score! mmmmmm
    I stocked up on 84c chocolate spongebobs 9275G) and 19c bags of chocolate covered jube jubes last night. Its pretty odd to see Easter stuff cleared out before the Valentine's stuff isnt it?
    bella_bamba and ssambhi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    They had tons of these at my store .89 but is that a clearance price? It just had a regular sticker on the shelf? I am thinking of getting some for school.
    The full size ones are $8.99 at my store, so I'm guessing that $0.89 is probably 70% off the minis (reg price $2.99)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    They were the red 18 gallon totes with the green lids. There were a couple left. $3.49 each which is about 50% off.
    Thanks to your description I was able to keep my eyes out and after Scottsdale and CC we ended up in Chilliwack where stock was abundant and prices good. I was mostly in toys but got 2 - 114L @$5.99 each I don't know what it is, but I just love bins!

They also had most of the stuff that SoTypical posted in the last 2 days. I will try to get a more organized post up today but I pretty much made out like a thief lat night with my purchases.
    ssambhi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information