User Tag List

Page 346 of 536 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    At ours again. So many more things today. It's like things are getting the prices from last year's clearance. Little tikes cook and grow bbq $12, little tikes first slide, $12, little t ball thing $6. Some Easter candy 36 cents, chocolate sponge bobs 85 cents. No clearance stickers just check price tags.
    Is that little bbq adorable or what? I did not see any Little Tykes in my travels last night (3 stores) but I will keep my eyes peeled tonight. I kinda feel I am walking into "the last shop", I might have to leave work early!
    solace76 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Ok Scottsdale was fairly well stocked. Was able to grab the last pet bed at $8.99 (yay). Also had two pack fp wheelies for 2.39. Some Thomas stuff left that scanned at 70%. Picked up a couple of toddler games for $5. They didn't have any of the Little Tykes stuff mentioned but lots of bikes etc not discounted. Some Xmas stuff out at 70% including storage.

Continuing my tour of thanking employees for being great!
    Nice! I am glad you managed to pick up a bed! We must have just missed each other :p I think I was at CS with my last return to Target Canada at about 3:30pm. I also lost a partial gc there Luckily after several calls and call backs when it didnt turn up, I was able to call the US gc center and they canceled and will send a replacement as soon as I email them my receipt. Since they aren't selling Canadian gcs anymore, I am hoping to score the same balance in USD .....roadtrip!!

Didn't shop there for some reason there was something urging me to head over to CC again. I got a few toys but ended the day on a super high in Chiliwack. Now I am thinking about Scottsdale again when you mentioned storage. LOL

And I love that you are thanking employees, I have been as well but often end up dabbing off tears and feeling silly. At least they know I am genuine
    solace76 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ ugh. Might want to head out to the wack today now. We'll see how the day goes.
    ssambhi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caley917 View Post
    Those are incredible deals on the Fisher Price and Little Tykes toys! I wish I had found those at the Targets in Montreal. I've been going to the Pointe Claire and the St Laurent locations and didn't find those amazing prices, but tons of other great deals.
    Name:  welcome-y11.jpg
Views: 1297
Size:  19.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vw_girl. I left Scottsdale at about 3pm so yeah it was close.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Dreading to visit my store today... anyone seen any deals in Brampton targets? ?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Dreading to visit my store today... anyone seen any deals in Brampton targets? ?
    Got the little tikes slide at trinity mall this morning for $11.99. No deals on the Easter chocolate
    online likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^ thank you. Not looking to buy more toys. Might use up my $50 gc for market pantry grocery items. will miss them after they close.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

None of the Easter stuff is discounted at our store....bummer!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    None of the Easter stuff is discounted at our store....bummer!
    Which one?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Welcome, glad you joined us!! Nice chocolate score! mmmmmm
    I stocked up on 84c chocolate spongebobs 9275G) and 19c bags of chocolate covered jube jubes last night. Its pretty odd to see Easter stuff cleared out before the Valentine's stuff isnt it?
    Pricing errors. Not clearance. Which didn't prevent me from purchasing 10 large bags of M&M Eggies for 49 cents each lol. Thank you, pricing error

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Pricing errors. Not clearance. Which didn't prevent me from purchasing 10 large bags of M&M Eggies for 49 cents each lol. Thank you, pricing error
    I am really hoping to find this pricing error! If anyone is at St Laurent (Ottawa) today, please let me know... I don't think I'll make it Kicking myself for not looking more closely last night!! They do have the Wilton set, on the bakery shelf in the refrigerated section.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    I am really hoping to find this pricing error! If anyone is at St Laurent (Ottawa) today, please let me know... I don't think I'll make it Kicking myself for not looking more closely last night!! They do have the Wilton set, on the bakery shelf in the refrigerated section.
    Seems to be different by store, the handful of pricing errors on the Easter stuff. The things people have mentioned in this thread were regular price where I went. Some prices may also have fixed themselves by now too. Just have a really close look at everything
    vw_girl likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Fire sale starts with 5%-30% discount I wonder if it will drop further than that?

http://globalnews.ca/news/1811549/ta...69b7bbb1583487

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i think i may be doing a target wander tmorrow to see if they have any of the easter clearance stuffs.. i'd love the wilton set! would make great cupcakes for the class
    Hey Midnightly were you able to find anything worthwhile at Tillicum Target? I've wandered around a few times but have not been successful at finding any good deals
    Thanks!

Thread Information