User Tag List

Page 357 of 536 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    target has no control over the liquidation prices and the signage is just generic signage that every company that goes into liquidation uses.. there is also a chance that the liquidators who are liquidating the store (not target) might be the same ones that liquidated zellers... you did have to expect the low to start price points (they are not going to give everything away people still need to be paid even if it's significantly less then what they were owed)

the prices are what i expected... consumables and every day needs at 10%, strongly seasonal/high change over stuff (make up/seasonal) at a higher price point (30%) and day to day stuff you buy once and awhile (clothing, toys, electronics stuff you don't buy every day but stuff you will at a discount) mid range discount 20%.. i do expect the discounts to get larger as the weeks progress but i do not expect consumables (groceries) to jump
    They did hire the same liquidator that Zellers had, and I know why they're doing the staggered discounts, I just hoped they wouldn't be doing them.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ywggirl View Post
    They did hire the same liquidator that Zellers had, and I know why they're doing the staggered discounts, I just hoped they wouldn't be doing them.
    the liquidator wants to get the most for the items that they can because debts need to be paid wait a few weeks after the crowds die down and things will drop more.. i've never seen a liquidation/going out of business sale that started with high discounts (other then past seasonal stuff)
    hijinx25 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Must be stuff that is "compatible" with Apple. Apple takes back their stuff when stores close. They don't sell anything at a discount, not even the old models when the new ones come out
    Hey I was wrong! Looks like Target was selling Apple Stuff for 5% off
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Too real! Too real!

It's times like this I wish I was a turtle that could just hide in my shell and pretend that none of this is happening.

I'll venture out, maybe tomorrow, or else next week during the day (think I'll avoid the weekend) - but I'm not looking forward to it. Target has been a wonderful store for me - I did the majority of my gift (birthdays/Christmas) shopping there last year, and was hoping to do the same this year.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Well I was there this morning with the masses

I was actually going for a few things that were already discounted. Got some Hello Kitty sticker packs for $1.09 they still had the red sticker clearance on them and were originally $4.99, also got a pool floater thing was $19.99 for $3.54 and some giant bubble maker wands for .79.

Some of the things that were cheaper the other day were back to a higher price. Passed on those things.

You see on the ceiling where the signs begin in the distance that's where the cashes are lol I am in line

I took pretty much identical pictures at lunch today. Went from cash to cold grocery section which is the span of the store. Couldnt believe it....
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to do it. Couldn't risk not getting the bags I wanted for gifts. Pyjama man already hit me with his cart and swore at me. Be safe out there, people! It's like a war zone in my happy place I hope all these people leave disappointed and don't come back.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    the liquidator wants to get the most for the items that they can because debts need to be paid wait a few weeks after the crowds die down and things will drop more.. i've never seen a liquidation/going out of business sale that started with high discounts (other then past seasonal stuff)
    Again, I know why they're doing the staggered discounts. I fully understand what a liquidation is, but thank you for your reply!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Please excuse me if this questions seems like a dumb one. I am just checking to make sure they are not taking coupons. I would assume because it is a liquidation that all bets are off, but I thought I would ask just in case. TIA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Did anyone try to return anything today? Or anyone working can update... I might need to return something purchased last week.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Please don't go crazy if my facts are wrong, but I think the pharmacy owners are in court today to get an extension on the amount of time they are allowed to stay in Target, they were only given a month. maybe they lost and people need to get their scripts before they close like Starbucks. People probably are transferring their files so they don't interrupt their medications.
    I went to the St Laurent Ottawa location last night to inquire about having my perscription transferred. The pharmacist said they were just moving to a medical centre close by and I can get my perscriptions there. He said he would be calling all his customers to advise them.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine_eye View Post
    Please excuse me if this questions seems like a dumb one. I am just checking to make sure they are not taking coupons. I would assume because it is a liquidation that all bets are off, but I thought I would ask just in case. TIA
    nope not taking coupons, not taking their instore coupons either i'm pretty sure.. everything purchased from today onward is all sales final

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maplegirl View Post
    I went to the St Laurent Ottawa location last night to inquire about having my perscription transferred. The pharmacist said they were just moving to a medical centre close by and I can get my perscriptions there. He said he would be calling all his customers to advise them.
    Thanks!! Mine told me I would be called too but he has not found a new venue to move to, and he said there was a court hearing today to extend their stay at Target while they are still open. these poor franchise owners are really getting a raw deal, I feel so bad for the pharmacists.
    http://au.ibtimes.com/target-canadas...trenched-staff
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...ticle22753777/
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 08:41 PM.
    DianneS likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Did anyone try to return anything today? Or anyone working can update... I might need to return something purchased last week.
    they are honoring the return policy for items purchased before liquidation but i wouldn't wait if you do have to return something

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Unfortunately, now that liquidators have taken over, there are absolutely no returns, exchanges, or refunds. :/

My advice is be absolutely certain you need/love the item(s) before purchasing... It's easy to be caught up with seeing others fill their carts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information