User Tag List

Page 364 of 536 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Drove by this morning prices still the same up to 30%
    annedougherty likes this.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

New fact to me....products ringing up now at "Price Not Found" can no longer be sold. Found some great hooks for our mudroom, but alas, cannot be sold.

Also found Cabbage Patch Glow in the Dark style dolls, ringing up at $6.71 at one of my stores, my other store was in the $11-12 range.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Cloverdale Toronto - was going to leave empty handed until I spotted these.. They were super heavy and I parked my cart in front of the display until I could get a man to put some in my cart.. They were going like hot cakes..

Also - I'm sure the quality isn't great - pressed wood etc.. Target.com has them for $30 something but $12.50 is great..
    Lucky you... my store had only one of these left and scanning at full price. :boo:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Went Friday night to the Pickering location and it seemed pretty quiet. Just picked up a small dish rack for $5.99 - 10% (Wal-mart had the same one for $8.97- i returned it and got it from Target instead) and my fave Rimmel foundation $9.99- 30% off so grabbed one. Line wasn't long, maybe 20 people ahead of me but it was taking awhile as the lady directing us to the registers said people get to the front and want their entire cart scanned. I said "Uhhhh you're scanners are working though!?" and she replied "Yes, well, you know".......I juts said yeah i think people think they might get bigger discounts at cash? So i finally get to a register (mind you I feel faint at this point as it was hot and i'm 6+ months pregnant and ready to leave my 2 items behind) and they guys 2 ahead of me wanted the cashier to manually show them that $4.99 Nivea lotion less 10% actually equals to $x.xx. Really????? I'm sure they knew how to operate the calculator function on their iphones. Anyways super sweet woman in front of me notice how I looked and let me go ahead of here, saying she's been there 4 times and knows how I feel. That has never happened to me at Wal-Mart. Man i'm going to miss Target!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Not many finds today. Jolly Rancher Crunch 'n Chew 184g bag for $0.63, Chipits 350g for $2.06.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    so you are saying that the desk is scanning at 129.99-10% and there is only the floor model left at Langley? or are you talking about another store? Kind of confused.
    So sorry for the late reply and confusion! I'm not sure how I missed this post, I think I need a new pair of contacts. Only the floor model was left at Richmond, and the guy said they can't sell the floor model. It was also scanning at regular price (129-20%off), not $38. Although, he did mention there were a few left at the Langley & Coquitlam store.

ps. I happen to drop by the Richmond store yesterday night, and they finally turned on the self scanners.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

those cabage patch dolls were still $34 at my target..
    Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    New fact to me....products ringing up now at "Price Not Found" can no longer be sold. Found some great hooks for our mudroom, but alas, cannot be sold.

Also found Cabbage Patch Glow in the Dark style dolls, ringing up at $6.71 at one of my stores, my other store was in the $11-12 range.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

The sign said
    Was $46
    10% off now $12.49

It rang as $14.xx and then 10% was deducted from it.
    Weird calculation..

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Lucky you... my store had only one of these left and scanning at full price. :boo:

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

The guy I got to put the heavy organizers in my cart was much less than impressed - DH was waiting in truck with kids .. I finally decided that at 35 weeks I'm ok with preterm labour - esp as hot and tired as I am all the time.. Those lines seem much longer pregnant.. Driving the cart to parking lot in snow was fun though..

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Went Friday night to the Pickering location and it seemed pretty quiet. Just picked up a small dish rack for $5.99 - 10% (Wal-mart had the same one for $8.97- i returned it and got it from Target instead) and my fave Rimmel foundation $9.99- 30% off so grabbed one. Line wasn't long, maybe 20 people ahead of me but it was taking awhile as the lady directing us to the registers said people get to the front and want their entire cart scanned. I said "Uhhhh you're scanners are working though!?" and she replied "Yes, well, you know".......I juts said yeah i think people think they might get bigger discounts at cash? So i finally get to a register (mind you I feel faint at this point as it was hot and i'm 6+ months pregnant and ready to leave my 2 items behind) and they guys 2 ahead of me wanted the cashier to manually show them that $4.99 Nivea lotion less 10% actually equals to $x.xx. Really????? I'm sure they knew how to operate the calculator function on their iphones. Anyways super sweet woman in front of me notice how I looked and let me go ahead of here, saying she's been there 4 times and knows how I feel. That has never happened to me at Wal-Mart. Man i'm going to miss Target!!!
    bella_bamba likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    The guy I got to put the heavy organizers in my cart was much less than impressed - DH was waiting in truck with kids .. I finally decided that at 35 weeks I'm ok with preterm labour - esp as hot and tired as I am all the time.. Those lines seem much longer pregnant.. Driving the cart to parking lot in snow was fun though..
    You scored a great deal on those cabinets!! And i love your posts on baby deals (the Huggies Wipes one) you should do more! I'm 27 weeks today......feels like a long way to gooooo......but gives me to time move into our new plac ein 3 weeks and start nesting......and going to work everyday....and making Target pit stops

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Malyq View Post
    Picked up some good deals thanks to everyone on this site. Found the following at my Targets:
    Poof Slinky Football - $1.25
    Melissa and Doug Magnetic Puzzles (fishing, tow truck, animals) - $3
    Melissa and Doug Girls Magnetic Dress up - $3
    Melissa and Doug Wooden Panels and Laces - $3
    Fisher Price Stroll Along walker - $11.99
    Tonka Bulldozer - $7.49
    Bright Starts Bunch of Balls - $.81
    KRE-O Galvatron Transformers - $9.99
    Cherokee toddler mitts 3pk - $1.20
    Champion pants $7.49
    Fisher Price Disney Princess Coach $3.XX
    Little Tikes Golf & T ball - $5.99 (I think)

This is all before the 20% discount.
    Which store did you purchase the Melissa & Doug toys from? The Richmond store was scanning at regular price -20%.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

St Laurent had lots of these treasures this morning 😊
    Hot chocolate stir sticks 10c
    Chocolate graham cracker things 10c
    Toddler mitts 96c
    Toddler hat $1.92
    Adult winter coats still 70% + 20% (paid $14.39)
    Boys shirts 70% + 20% (paid $3.11) these ones only - the others scanned 50% as marked

Little Tikes tricycle full price
    Didn't find Melissa and Doug puzzles - they moved them since the last time I saw them. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by TargetMama; Mon, Feb 9th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you know if the licensed boys T shirts were on clearance??
    Great finds

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdepp View Post
    Do you know if the licensed boys T shirts were on clearance??
    Great finds
    There were licensed sweaters (TMNT, Batman) on 50% + $20%, but still about $8. I didn't check the licensed tshirts, sorry. They were full price last time I checked, maybe a week or 10 days ago.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

City Center

$23,xx!!

Name:  DSC_0457.JPG
Views: 1661
Size:  35.6 KB

This is it at Toys R Us
    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=12168099

Name:  IMG_20150209_101415.JPG
Views: 1673
Size:  41.6 KB

Cute boots that match my Beaver Canoe winter jack
    Tagged with clearance sticker at $41.99 scanned in at $12.99

Langley store has removed all scanners and things all seem to be back to regular price. Sounds like the same thing BasicAngel reported in Abbotsford. So much harder to shop.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information