User Tag List

Page 368 of 536 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Just FYI Ajax, Ontario Target has removed all their scanners. I had somethings that I wanted to check the price (as not everything has tag on the shelf or on the item---the toy section looks like a tornado ripped through and stuff is just everywhere) I gave up and went to cash and said to the cashier that it was a horrible idea to remove them and now she and the other cashiers would be spending their time checking prices and having their pile of unwanted item grow by leaps and bounds. She said that she has no idea why they did it and now things were going to be even more of a problem with so many things not scanning as well.

Ok so some people were having problems with scanning some items with prices being different. How hard would it be to post a sign above the scanners that says "In the event of discrepancy, price at cash is final, no adjustments". Now when you find something you can't find a shelf price for you have to take it to them to scan? Ok when there isn't a line up.

Target my friend...you screwed up your attempt to come to Canada and even in leaving us you (or you liquidators) are making a mess of it....poor employees stuck in the middle.
    bella_bamba and vw_girl like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Today's finds
    sunglasses (women's) $3.56
    melissa and Doug magnetic puzzle game $2.40 all normal puzzles were $11.99
    circo bucket with tools $0.95
    smaal sand tools $0.27 each
    Gobble guppies $2.39
    squidivers $1.91
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Brit2010; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Update

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

BCC kids clothing, boys and girls, sems to have disappeared. Just socks, undies and wall shelf jeans left. The whole area is bare with no racks. I am sad, i really wanted to score some boys deals.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    BCC kids clothing, boys and girls, sems to have disappeared. Just socks, undies and wall shelf jeans left. The whole area is bare with no racks. I am sad, i really wanted to score some boys deals.
    I was there yesterday morning for a 10 min trip and the kids clothing was on main level with women's. Did you check there?
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I also found a nice metal Tonka truck for $8.XX (most were still $34.99 - 20% but the 1 style rang in as $11.XX - 20% for me).
    Which truck was it? I was trying to find the fire truck on sale.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Valentine's candy/chocolate was 30% off at Cambridge. Lots of new stock that wasn't there last week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Valentine's candy/chocolate was 30% off at Cambridge. Lots of new stock that wasn't there last week.
    Do you know if it is just candy or all of the valentines stuff? Cards, trinkets etc?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    Which truck was it? I was trying to find the fire truck on sale.
    I can't add a picture of mine but it was this one (see on TRU.com website):

http://www.toysrus.com/buy/trucks-bu...95001-13018815

All the other metal/steel trucks were ringing in regular price for me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Went this morning hoping to find some of the Melissia and Doug puzzle games but they were regular price at our store. I did grab some more Christmas paper and found some Christmas napkins for 7 cents. Carters outfit was $4.85 - happy to find one of these. Was looking for them before when someone posted them. Our store had a few now! And shorts were $2.xx. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  61.5 KB
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    thank you hijinx, I do see that on the tag now...Learned something new I have not reproduced yet so I am not familiar with size lingo. I would totally wear that if it was in "grown up" size!

Ha ha, now worries - not every clothing store uses the T designation to mean toddlers. My husband thought it meant TALL all these years! LOLOL
    vw_girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm guessing a memo from above asked the scanners to come down because it seems to be happening in many stores now.. though i really don't see why.. (other then leaving a mess of product scattered by the scanners to put away-but aleast staff isn't being asked every 5 min "can you check the price on this?" )
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'm guessing a memo from above asked the scanners to come down because it seems to be happening in many stores now.. though i really don't see why.. (other then leaving a mess of product scattered by the scanners to put away-but aleast staff isn't being asked every 5 min "can you check the price on this?" )
    Trust me, putting the mess away is FAR WORSE than being asked every five minutes to check a price. You have no idea.
    Liliia, scouponer, acosta and 3 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to Target today. All scanners were gone in London as well. Bought a couple of pool floats, a scarf for $5. Valentines chocolate said 30% off so I saw a small box of lindt chocolate that had a shelf tag of $5.99 rang in at $12.49 - 30% so would have been almost 50% higher than shelf price. ummm I'll pass. saw some christmas one spot stuff so grabbed them and they scanned at 10% off..ummmm i'll pass on that as well.. seemed like most things rang up for more than both the shelf price and the portable scanners that the staff have which is a bit frustrating. They did have a bunch of patio furniture that they are putting out...20% off. Holiday barbie scanned at $27...if you want one chapters has them right now for $14.99.
    acosta and vw_girl like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The scanners are still up in Ottawa, as far as I've seen - not all functional, but I've been able to avoid being that annoying woman with the cart full of items to check... Funny thing though, yesterday the electronics employee came over to me at the scanner and offered to do my whole cart! I had a sleeping baby and he said he had nothing better to do. Oh customer service, I will miss you so, so much!!

Thread Information