User Tag List

Page 372 of 536 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I went at lunch time and I did not notice any. Did you make it over to check it out?
    I snuck in after work but didn't notice any either. I managed to grab a Nerf gun with a clearance sticker on it but like everyone else has mentioned, the scanned price was higher so I left it. The cashier told me to come back to get it as it'll get cheaper. I tried to get the 4 block Lego storage bins but they wouldn't scan so they wouldn't sell them. Neither would the 8 block ones. There weren't any 2 block ones on the shelf. The manager confirmed they don't have any more in the back either.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emczing View Post
    That's amazing! I'm at pointe Claire now and don't see any left!
    I would try another Target quick as they usually split stock between the Targets. I know the one in Ste-D, laval doesn't have any though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the Coverdale location in Etobicoke yesterday after work. Nothing great to report except they did have quite a few clearance toys (not sure how they scan at the cash). I managed to scan everything in toys that appeared to be an awesome deal from here ie: that car that someone bought, the little tikes items,

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scored this cute ride on motorcycle at Pointe Claire location. First time I've ever seen this at target. Scan everything if you can! $8.xx Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1423673075687.jpg
Views: 1843
Size:  73.8 KB

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    I snuck in after work but didn't notice any either. I managed to grab a Nerf gun with a clearance sticker on it but like everyone else has mentioned, the scanned price was higher so I left it. The cashier told me to come back to get it as it'll get cheaper. I tried to get the 4 block Lego storage bins but they wouldn't scan so they wouldn't sell them. Neither would the 8 block ones. There weren't any 2 block ones on the shelf. The manager confirmed they don't have any more in the back either.
    I had the same problem with the LEGO storage bricks. Little tiny bar code sticker on the bottom and wouldnt scan.
    There are a bunch of 4 and 6 blocks (I think) at City Center but for now I guess they are unsellable. Something to keep an eye on though.
    ssambhi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Totally was not done my post but it entered! Hehe. Anyway, so they all scanned regular price which was sad. Managed to pick up some baby clothes (have no kids but couldn't pass on the styles) they were 10% off and some signs said 20% but didn't take it off. Found some really cute little girl hair bow ties for $1.60. Just wanted to share an amazing thing I learned!! But don't make it to noticeable as I fear they will pull the scanners...if you have a smartish kind of phone (I have an iPhone) you can take pictures of the bar codes and scan the picture on the scanner instead of loading a buggy up. Essentially this saves the target employees for people that do the dump. I literally scanned 100 toys and furniture pieces just by taking the picture. Store wasn't busy so I had time to use the scanner but if someone came along I obvioisly let them ahead of me. Hope someone finds this useful for those that still have the scanner. This will really save time from having to return the items and your back for the heavier items!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scored this cute ride on motorcycle at Pointe Claire location. First time I've ever seen this at target. Scan everything if you can! $8.xx Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1423673075687.jpg
    Nice! glad you at least found something
    emczing likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thats adorable!

I have been seeing a few new LT toys popping up here and there. But no deals to be found, price scanned by someone on the floor appeared to be retail - 20%

This sink and a outdoor water table playset with an octopus. Couldnt find it online, it may have been Fisher Price.
    http://www.littletikes.com/preschool...ve/invt/635557
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    Nice! glad you at least found something
    Oops, I meant this particular product, I have spent a good part of this year on mat leave at target finding great liquidation prices!
    lessismore_MTL likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi... This is the first time I post here and want to take everybody for the great info and thanks to you I have scored some great deals (before liquidation of course )

Went yesterday to target in Aurora and the store was pretty stocked, as all of you have mentioned lately not great deals to be found, only some valentines candies and cards. I saw two of the little tickes slides you mentioned before but I didn't see any price on them and it was too heavy to take it to the scanner which by the way all of them are working on this store and the prices I scanned where the same at the register at check out.

The only good find was a bra that had a price of $ 19.99 and it was 10% off but it scanned at $5.99 + 10% off.

have a good day !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica27 View Post
    OMG scouponer are you serious?!? That's disgusting...
    Yup I am serious...and it is disgusting!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilamockingbird View Post
    Totally was not done my post but it entered! Hehe. Anyway, so they all scanned regular price which was sad. Managed to pick up some baby clothes (have no kids but couldn't pass on the styles) they were 10% off and some signs said 20% but didn't take it off. Found some really cute little girl hair bow ties for $1.60. Just wanted to share an amazing thing I learned!! But don't make it to noticeable as I fear they will pull the scanners...if you have a smartish kind of phone (I have an iPhone) you can take pictures of the bar codes and scan the picture on the scanner instead of loading a buggy up. Essentially this saves the target employees for people that do the dump. I literally scanned 100 toys and furniture pieces just by taking the picture. Store wasn't busy so I had time to use the scanner but if someone came along I obviously let them ahead of me. Hope someone finds this useful for those that still have the scanner. This will really save time from having to return the items and your back for the heavier items!!
    I do this for the big heavy items too! So much easier, but I find at least with my phone, you need a really well lit picture but without a flash glare covering the bars. Takes a bit to get the angle just right.

ps - I dont have kids yet either but have been buying SO many toys and other baby items. I think its a subconscious thing/biological clock LOL I haven't started on clothes YET! But I can admit to scanning some of the cuter items.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 12:24 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The coats I got for DD $10.xx and $17.xx

anisa, couponhelp, mrsf1sh and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are so right!! My parents think I am nuts but I can't resist! I've been slowly buying House stuff for the past few years in anticipation of my wedding and house this year but lately I have put that on hold and have moved on to babies! Lol. My sister is sure to conceive this year so she thinks it's all for her haha. Can't wait for a larger discount so I can purchase some of the baby things that are gender neutral like bottles and monitors and furniture. I hope something changes soon discount wise or the stores will be swept clean at such a measly discount

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

CBC reports next round of markdowns coming tomorrow

Thread Information