User Tag List

Page 376 of 536 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Scanners all pulled at my store because guests were scanning and dumping items. Too many big piles of merchandise building up around the scanners. Why do so many people lack common sense and common courtesy?
    anisa and thriftygranny like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes there are new green 30% off signs in the school/office supplies. I think I saw 30% on picture frames as well. That was about it.

I picked this up it said $39.95 -30% but scanned at $2.51

Ha! Is it wrong that I need this now? 😊
    Was it in the stationary aisle?
    anisa, Patty Smyth and sweetmomma like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Ha! Is it wrong that I need this now? 
    Was it in the stationary aisle?

Yes it was with the stationary stuff, at that price yes you need one
    anisa, annedougherty and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Kingston location: Boy's sweater clearance tagged $10.49, scanned at $3.59 after 20% off. Lego 31018 had no shelf price or sticker, scanned at $8.95 after discount (I'm guessing the original price was $15.99, then clearance priced by 30% to $11.19). Outdoor outlet $1.43.
    Yup, stationary and art supplies are marked as 30% off here, too. Didn't notice any other further reductions.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dizzyb; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 12:55 PM.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks to a previous poster for posting about the shovels and pails! I picked up a 15 piece set (big pail filled with shovels, castle molds, etc) for $2.40 at the St. Catharines, ON location. They still had a bunch more, I only bought one.

Just a note that they still have all of their scanners up and just have big bins by each one asking customers to leave unwanted items in the bins. Smart!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdepp View Post
    That's me - I'm a new SC - I found this thread / forum when coping with my grief about target closing - you guys have been a tremendous help as I don't know many others that share my passion for target. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here, I signed up a while ago but didn't find this thread until now. I will miss target Canada. I've been shopping at Target USA stores since 2000. Thank you everyone!
    At Metrotown the pink Razor Kick Scooter for girls scanned as price not found, but at checkout it was 10.38 (reg 35). There are 4 left. All the other Razor Scooters are scanning at regular price -20%.

Last edited by appletree668; Fri, Mar 27th, 2015 at 06:18 AM. Reason: add picture
    anisa, Patty Smyth, dizzyb and 4 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Office/Stationery, Lighting and Valentines were 30% off at Cambridge
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I scanned some wreaths in the housewares aisle and they were all $49.95 marked down 30% but one of them was $11.xx. It was beige with rigid flowers. Hard to describe I should take a pic next time I am there.

Google you are my hero, I found a pic. lol It's this exact one.

dizzyb and vw_girl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am here now. Easter and valentines are 30% off. Rugs have now been moved up to 30% off as well as mirrors

Oh and lighting and lamp shades. One of my shades wasn't scanning as the barcode was torn. It was $30 and 30% off. She called another lady over and she let me scan my other shade (was a doffermt style but I was honest and said they were the same price) happy camper here that I waited on my rug but annoyed that I bought lighting two days ago at 20% off! Really for the $2 or so...I'd rather buy the stuff I love while it's still around!
    Last edited by Tequilamockingbird; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Missing
    Patty Smyth, dizzyb and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Big favor to all of you regular shoppers, I dont seem to get on here nearly as much as I used to in the last few weeks with life happening the way it is right now, could you please tag me or message me if you start seeing storage totes, bath items( curtains, towels, ect.), and furniture items starting to get some really great prices. I want a bunch of new things for the new house but so busy with everything that comes with first time home ownership and packing, ect. I barely get a few moments of quiet time lately!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Storage rack with 9 canisters $17.xx after discount on clearance sticker
    Patty Smyth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New member here (Kelowna BC) Thank you for posting all the great deals! I am truly sad to see target go! I've managed to find a few good deals lately but none like you ladies (sad my store hasnt had the go cart or spring floaties) Today all Easter candy was pulled from the shelves. When I asked why the associate said all seasonal candy is in the system together and they do not want it cleared out at deep discounts with the valentines day stuff next week! Also all the toys are getting price stickers put on them, so there's no confusion. The lady told me no further discounts aren't being taken off red price stickers, but the till showed otherwise. It's amazing how much all the stores are being closed differently.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, dizzyb and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This was my first visit to Target since the liquidators have taken over. Managed to get a couple of finds, but nothing huge. There was a lady that had her cart full of Tonka helicopters, and monster truck toys, when I asked what they were ringing in as they were 6.00 and 11.00' but she had taken all on the shelf.

So I thought I would go to another store, they had the toys but they were ringing in as 29.99 and 34.99. Kinda peeved, I don't understand such discrepancies between stores. ( pickering/ Ajax)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    mdepp likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes there are new green 30% off signs in the school/office supplies. I think I saw 30% on picture frames as well. That was about it.

I picked this up it said $39.95 -30% but scanned at $2.51

Was at Atwater Target and searched high and low for this but alas, it was not meant to be Found some more pasta sauce though and a few random stationery items.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    Was at Atwater Target and searched high and low for this but alas, it was not meant to be Found some more pasta sauce though and a few random stationery items.
    What kind of pasta sauce? I'm always on the hunt for good deals on non-perishables to stockpile or donate 😊
    ROMEO likes this.

Thread Information