User Tag List

Page 377 of 536 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dewberry711 View Post
    New member here (Kelowna BC) Thank you for posting all the great deals! I am truly sad to see target go! I've managed to find a few good deals lately but none like you ladies (sad my store hasnt had the go cart or spring floaties) Today all Easter candy was pulled from the shelves. When I asked why the associate said all seasonal candy is in the system together and they do not want it cleared out at deep discounts with the valentines day stuff next week! Also all the toys are getting price stickers put on them, so there's no confusion. The lady told me no further discounts aren't being taken off red price stickers, but the till showed otherwise. It's amazing how much all the stores are being closed differently.
    Interesting, that must be why all the easter candy was put in the section and locked up where the pharmacie used to be. I noticed they had a ton of it.
    ROMEO and sweetmomma like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    This was my first visit to Target since the liquidators have taken over. Managed to get a couple of finds, but nothing huge. There was a lady that had her cart full of Tonka helicopters, and monster truck toys, when I asked what they were ringing in as they were 6.00 and 11.00' but she had taken all on the shelf.

So I thought I would go to another store, they had the toys but they were ringing in as 29.99 and 34.99. Kinda peeved, I don't understand such discrepancies between stores. ( pickering/ Ajax)
    I'm guessing Pickering was the less expensive one? I finally went to Ajax two nights ago (first time since the liquidation started). Anything posted on this string was full price (less the discount), the store was a mess, and no scanners. It was frustrating and sad - I left with nothing (and no desire to return).
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealtrapper View Post
    I'm guessing Pickering was the less expensive one? I finally went to Ajax two nights ago (first time since the liquidation started). Anything posted on this string was full price (less the discount), the store was a mess, and no scanners. It was frustrating and sad - I left with nothing (and no desire to return).
    Sorry... It was actually the Whitby and Ajax stores. ( Whitby had more stock, and was the store will more discounts)

I always found that any of the good deals posted in this thread, would either be not a discounted price or sold out by the time I got to either the Pickering or Ajax stores. It was so frustrating and disappointing , especially since I don't live in the area.

I am going to try Pickering tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Ha! Is it wrong that I need this now? 
    Was it in the stationary aisle?
    Not wrong because I also need one now LOL... another trip to the liquidation store tomorrow LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdepp View Post
    I went to target billings bridge (ottawa) yesterday and scanners were removed
    I asked the employees with PDA to scan some things but they told me that the prices may not be right - so here are the prices for this location that I can't confirm are accurate but have new tags

Attachment 273653Attachment 273654Attachment 273655

These are confirmed...
    Attachment 273651

Doc playdoh - $3.59
    Fisher price surprise sounds wooden puzzles (various) 3.59
    Trippin treats 1.83
    Little tikes t-ball set 4.79
    Laugh and learn table - 8.88
    Merona Men's hats - 2.40
    (Prices all include extra discount of 20%)

Then I went to the location on merivale which thankfully did have scanners working but not the same stock - they did get a lot cute purses, scarves, bathing suits and clothes for women and I bought a few just in case can't find sizes after - target regular price less (20 - 30%) I find is great for the quality and style.

Attachment 273652
    Angry birds star destroyer telepods 11.98 (reg 50)
    Fashion Barbie 15.12 (reg 69)
    Jake playdoh 3.59 (reg 15)
    Little tikes golf 4.79 (reg 25)
    Again prices above include discount
    Thanks for the heads up on these items - just an FYI didn't see any of those go carts and the 4in1 trikes are still full price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i bought the the laugh and learn table for $14.50. Wish I got it for $8.88 like you! I bought 2 of them as well
    Last edited by charmschooled1; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, hcao and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Picked up xmas wrapping paper for $0.06 each roll
    ROMEO, dizzyb, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Picked up xmas wrapping paper for $0.06 each roll
    Which store? Any left?
    ROMEO, vw_girl, Basicangel and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xxTaylor View Post
    Thank you for posting about this! I bought the burgundy ones at full price when they first arrived in stores and love them. I managed to get a pair of black ones in my size today for $9.xx Btw, scanned the burgundy ones here too and they came up at $18.xx.

Glad I could be of help! I have all 3 colours in this style and bought them all at regular price sadly lol, but they are wonderful and I wear them out a lot so money well spent!
    Last edited by shanjucool; Thu, Feb 12th, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Which store? Any left?
    I think she was at Burnaby. I swung by Langley on my way home and picked up 4 of these ones for 50c/all 4 (I hate math ) These ones are really thick, lots of paper on them. They had about 10 or more rolls left as well as 4packs but I am not sure how much those were.

Name:  10967818_10204846286734318_243708382_n.jpg
Views: 1994
Size:  51.9 KB

I also grabbed the last adult spring floaty but there were plenty of the toddler ones with sun awning.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1734
Size:  29.5 KB

Got this paw patrol toy today. Came up not on file and no one could find a price. Manger gave it to me for 5$. 29.99$ on amazon.com
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maplegirl View Post
    Not wrong because I also need one now LOL... another trip to the liquidation store tomorrow LOL
    Could you please post a pic of your new purse? I've been buying the Merona hobo at full price, just to make sure I can get the colours I want! (And hello - $28? You don't want to know what I paid for other bags in my collection!! &#128563

I'll be going to both this morning, I'll let you know if I find the money sorter 😊

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Could you please post a pic of your new purse? I've been buying the Merona hobo at full price, just to make sure I can get the colours I want! (And hello - $28? You don't want to know what I paid for other bags in my collection!! &#128563

I'll be going to both this morning, I'll let you know if I find the money sorter 😊
    Was there more cars trike in orleans? I'm going Sunday to orleans and St-Laurent and hoping to find one! Let me know if you find good deals

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

So purses are still 20percent off or more than that? TIA.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It does seem more, new things are coming in. At my Target they had summer furniture yesterday which I didn't see before. Sad to see the store get more and more empty. Where the purse/bag section was is now the fixture section now

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    So purses are still 20percent off or more than that? TIA.
    At my store they were 30% off yesterday, although there wasn't much left.

Thread Information