User Tag List

Page 385 of 536 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    Don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but I got the Little People Aquarium Visit for $5.99 after discount ($7.49 reg).
    Here it is at wal-mart for $24.97:http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/little-p...m-visit/981337
    I've scanned that one a bunch of times. I guess its finally come down. Thanks!
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and vw_girl like this.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Found this Circo monster lunch bag today for $3.11: http://www.target.com/p/circo-figura...#prodSlot=_1_2
    Also picked up some Our Generation accessories for 20% off; this is the first time Our Generation stuff has been in stock when I have gone in the last 6 months!
    No Christmas items left at my store but there were a few Easter things out that were 50% off; egg dying kits and that fake grass stuff

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i noticed that also the easter stuff that had gone out whole section full of easter stuff set up in seasonal section at both locations was just MIA(they cannot have sold it all) at both locations today almost as if they packed it all up and put it in the back around the same time they moved all the valentines stuff into the 1 spot area instead of in the seasonal section

i'm also wondering with how the grocery section is looking if some of the companies have just recalled their products back because it doesn't make sense to me with how full sections are just disappearing (every bottle of pop was gone for example and even at 30% off people wouldn't completely clear something like that)
    ROMEO and avoncallingu like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At orleans and St-Laurent there was a very small rack of valentines stuff at 50% with barely anything on it and no easter stuff at all... Where did it all go???
    ROMEO and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    At orleans and St-Laurent there was a very small rack of valentines stuff at 50% with barely anything on it and no easter stuff at all... Where did it all go???
    People bought it?
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and mdepp like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i noticed that also the easter stuff that had gone out whole section full of easter stuff set up in seasonal section at both locations was just MIA(they cannot have sold it all) at both locations today almost as if they packed it all up and put it in the back around the same time they moved all the valentines stuff into the 1 spot area instead of in the seasonal section

i'm also wondering with how the grocery section is looking if some of the companies have just recalled their products back because it doesn't make sense to me with how full sections are just disappearing (every bottle of pop was gone for example and even at 30% off people wouldn't completely clear something like that)
    I was told that some companies took their stuff back (since Target filled for a bankruptcy, they are better getting their stuff back then getting no money for). It makes a lot of sense to me.
    anisa, ROMEO, avoncallingu and 4 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I posted awhile back that my local store pulled Easter candy from the shelves because all seasonal candy is in the system together and they did not want it deep discounted with the valentines day stuff.
    avoncallingu, MissK and kermitz1 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Easter candy still tucked away in what used to be the pharmacy section at mine. Not sure when or if they are bringing it out.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dewberry711 View Post
    I posted awhile back that my local store pulled Easter candy from the shelves because all seasonal candy is in the system together and they did not want it deep discounted with the valentines day stuff.
    I meant people bought the Valentine's stuff.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

arent the stores closed for family day?
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Family Day is not a national statutory holiday, it is only observed in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and in British Columbia.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Family Day is not a national statutory holiday, it is only observed in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan and in British Columbia.
    And in BC it was last Monday.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes, but even if a national statutory holiday, stores are still open around here ... even some on Christmas day!

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    And in BC it was last Monday.
    So silly that we are different!
    avoncallingu, solace76 and vw_girl like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Teepee, vet set, Melissa and Doug clock & alphabet/number puzzles all scanning at full price at my target

picked up Minnie Mouse luggage tags $1.09 perfect for my sisters Minnie Mouse themed shower. And swimways flower $1.88
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    avoncallingu, solace76 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Yes, but even if a national statutory holiday, stores are still open around here ... even some on Christmas day!

So silly that we are different!
    Omg, i was so shocked when i moved to ON and every freakin store is closed on holidays.
    avoncallingu and hijinx25 like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information