User Tag List

Page 393 of 536 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Yay! Good thing you didn't listen to the 'experts' here! "Final sale.. no refund for you! We charge you too much, too bad, so sad!"

Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by charmschooled1 View Post
    What hat store was this at? They've been very strict about the no refund, no price adjustment policy at my store.
    Yeah she got lucky.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yeah she got lucky.
    She did. I have gotten a refund as well. I bought a bike helmet for my little man for this year. He really wanted the one with the spikes and his old one was now a bit small. So we tried it on, made sure it fit, then waited until the bike stuff went to 30%. It was clearly marked as $32.99 with a sale sign immediately to it's left. When it scanned in, I was busy emptying my cart, so I missed the only 10% reduction price. I was at the car when I remembered to look. So, I took this item back to the desk and asked for an adjustment. The girl gave me the standard line about no refunds, but here is the key: I CALMLY pointed out what the signage said, and that I know the liquidators are in charge and it isn't her fault, but should I open a credit card dispute about this? It could be considered a bait and switch tatic rather than a genuine overlook, but I would let my MasterCard fiqure it out with Target Liquidators. With a phone picture in hand of the signage, I am sure that it could easily be resolved between the two companies. She asked me wait, called over the liquidator to get authorization... And DONE! I was never upset, nor rude, and I talked to the salesclerk as one should to another human being who deserves : sincere respect and a smile. She was great and the guy in charge almost didn't want to give it to me, but I also gave him a big honest smile and told him my issue. He sighed and gave me the refund...

Honestly the staff seem rather battle worn. A little kindness can really help them through their day.

Now I just need my kitchen aid attachment to go down further....I want homemade ice cream! Lol!
    Last edited by matty's mom; Wed, Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:54 AM.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post
    Good finds!! my daughter would love the princess tent! Was this Metrotown?
    Yup.
    vw_girl and pdki like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the Ottawa location SC's - Kanata confirmed they still have the jewelery armoire (only 1 in white) and they went down an additional 10%. I paid 34.99-$7.00 (20%) = $27.99 and today the price is 34.99-$10.50 (30%) = $24.49

Maybe only the Kanata location went a further 10% with the reductions?
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Was that the only furniture piece that was labeled 70% off? I'm going to have to go back again and see if I can find the TV stand.
    Yes, that I noticed. A few 50% offs and also lots just not labelled yet. But i went through on my lunch and didn't have a really good look. You never know when that jem will pop up! There were 3 tv stands left in Delta at 7:30-8. PMing you.....
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, there's still tons of stuff being put out at the Target in Thunder Bay. I found the car that babies can sit in and play for about $11, and the table where babies can stand at and play with all the toys on it for about the same price. I also got some mega blocks skylanders sets (same ones they had at dollarama) for 2.44 - 20% off. I didn't find the tent though, or the metal shelves. We only have the black ones that seem to be full price.
    Patty Smyth and pdki like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm curious if anyone that bought the Jewellery armoire tried to put it together already.
    Was it hard and how does it look once done (nice or cheap looking)?
    I guess it's made of mdf like the media stand...
    seylz_gurl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Wow great deals on the furniture! I really need to check my store this week. My husband and I finally got our own place next week and we need to buy everything so I'm hoping to pick up a nice rug, tv stand, and whatever else is on sale at Target.

Has anyone seen deals like that on furniture in Durham/Toronto/GTA recently?
    Unfortunately not!! I did check a few Brampton stores and all only 10% of furniture. Did buy a beautiful rug at 30% off but waiting for a deeper discount for the other one I had my eye on over $100. Be wise as some locations were 20% and some were 30% on rugs. And definitely wait until tomorrow at least to see if it does discount further. Happy shopping! ☺️
    bella_bamba and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    I'm curious if anyone that bought the Jewellery armoire tried to put it together already.
    Was it hard and how does it look once done (nice or cheap looking)?
    I guess it's made of mdf like the media stand...
    I have seen a picture of it assembled and it looks great! I favor the darker ones though, I think the white might look cheap.
    Cocovanilla and pdki like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just went to the Charlottetown Target at lunch. All the furniture was only 10 % off, but seemed to be much more expensive regular price. I was hoping to get the jeweler armoire and the tv stand shown above, but no such luck.
    I did get a Minnie Mouse luggage tag for $1.xx and Disney sleep masks also $1. electrical power bars for i think $2.xx
    vw_girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The armoire - I forgot to take a pic of it assembled but it looks pretty good. Not amazing quality but for that price I was really happy with it. and it was easy to put together - just a screwdriver required... it called for a hammer but wasnt necessary. I'll try to take a pic and post it this evening.
    Last edited by mdepp; Wed, Feb 18th, 2015 at 05:32 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yeah she got lucky.
    I'm lucky that they corrected an error they made?

Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post
    She did. I have gotten a refund as well. I bought a bike helmet for my little man for this year. He really wanted the one with the spikes and his old one was now a bit small. So we tried it on, made sure it fit, then waited until the bike stuff went to 30%. It was clearly marked as $32.99 with a sale sign immediately to it's left. When it scanned in, I was busy emptying my cart, so I missed the only 10% reduction price. I was at the car when I remembered to look. So, I took this item back to the desk and asked for an adjustment. The girl gave me the standard line about no refunds, but here is the key: I CALMLY pointed out what the signage said, and that I know the liquidators are in charge and it isn't her fault, but should I open a credit card dispute about this? It could be considered a bait and switch tatic rather than a genuine overlook, but I would let my MasterCard fiqure it out with Target Liquidators. With a phone picture in hand of the signage, I am sure that it could easily be resolved between the two companies. She asked me wait, called over the liquidator to get authorization... And DONE! I was never upset, nor rude, and I talked to the salesclerk as one should to another human being who deserves : sincere respect and a smile. She was great and the guy in charge almost didn't want to give it to me, but I also gave him a big honest smile and told him my issue. He sighed and gave me the refund...

Honestly the staff seem rather battle worn. A little kindness can really help them through their day.

Now I just need my kitchen aid attachment to go down further....I want homemade ice cream! Lol!
    I was not pushy or rude. In fact, I even said, "I understand if you can't do anything since all sales are final ..." but she immediately countered with the fact that they made a mistake. It's not the same as me just wanting to return something, or getting a price adjustment on a previous purchase. Luck wasn't involved. Only good customer service.

Man, I'm going to miss Target ....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I have seen a picture of it assembled and it looks great! I favor the darker ones though, I think the white might look cheap.
    I bought the dark jewelry armoire at 20.99 - 20% there was still one left at the Billings Bridge location last night. I have yet to put it together yet....still in my trunk LOL!
    jsmile, vw_girl, pdki and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does anyone know what the percentage off diapers is? Is it still 10%?
    bella_bamba likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by melbrujack View Post
    Just went to the Charlottetown Target at lunch. All the furniture was only 10 % off, but seemed to be much more expensive regular price. I was hoping to get the jeweler armoire and the tv stand shown above, but no such luck.
    I did get a Minnie Mouse luggage tag for $1.xx and Disney sleep masks also $1. electrical power bars for i think $2.xx
    Charlottetown does not seem to have really any good deals. Haven't seen any of the ones posted here in charlottetown. But we don't have the same brands of furniture here in charlottetown that people are posting about. Really wanted to get the go kart to. But charlottetown does not sell it.

Thread Information