User Tag List

Page 397 of 536 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vronsche View Post
    Any other deals in Boisbriand...like toys? I have been stalking both Laval locations and went to Pointe Claire today and NOTHING...I did find the Fisher Price Popper but it was full price...I wanna share my awesome deals with everyone and feel left out
    Honestly i wasn't looking for toys, i am making a new room for the boys so more organizing stuff. Overall i felt they had less stuff, but I saw couple clearance things i didn't see at p-c. I find P-C has the worst prices

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Wow ...I have to get mine out of my trunk my Pandora needs a nice home I wish I had room for that desk! Very Very Nice
    vw_girl and pdki like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i just came from the queenston rd target , hamilton....its stall scanning at $63- argggg!

I talked to the people working at Target in Waterloo and showed them the picture and the signs. They said that liquidation is being handled by different companies across the country, which is why there are price discrepancies. They said in the past they would have matched the price, but they can not anymore. The $16. something in BC.
    Also, I was talking to one of the ladies about the tv stand that was on sale for $48. She said that they found it, assumed it was a pricing error and changed it to $173 (or whatever the actual price is). She was very surprised to know that it was that price at other targets, but I doubt they will be changing it in Waterloo.
    Oh, and there are still price scanners in that store! But everything is well priced, so kinda pointless to go and scan a billion things. :/
    Last edited by veebee; Wed, Feb 18th, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
    Use Ebates and get cash back when shopping online!
    Please use my referral code and email address: [email protected] to spread the love: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=xnp4A9wmVSo%3D Thank you!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh! If you're looking for toys, make sure to look at the board games too. I ended up getting a cars fishing game for $2.40, but they also had a toy story fishing game, and a princess fishing game for the same price. There was also a great price on a few other board games (I'm guessing 70% off).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    And for a piece de resistance:
    Grey foldable toy storage chest 4.49$ after discount. Bonus: can be used as a bench ( by kids).

Attachment 274223
    They had/have this at Abbotsford. I picked one up that was in a random spot so they might have more??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vw_girl, pdki and lessismore_MTL like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    They had/have this at Abbotsford. I picked one up that was in a random spot so they might have more??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Metrotown only had the pink ones and not on sale. Full price at about $24.

Any luck at any of the other BC stores?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

Yes, only the grey ones are this price and they are this price across all the Targets, because it's not a sale (but something else).
    solace76 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    You have incredibly great taste in your Target shopping! I covet those bins....lol My gawd I have a problem! lol
    I also want that fuzzy blanket. My cat stole mine and makes dough on it. Its like kitty kryptonite, she reverts to a kitten and suckles and kneeds it and makes it all spitty.

Thanks! good thing we live across the country, otherwise there would be no stock left in select few stores
    iheartcoupons and ssambhi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post

I am pretty sure I saw these at Delta today but didn't scan them. I will try to check them out tomorrow.
    hijinx25 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    Thanks! good thing we live across the country, otherwise there would be no stock left in select few stores
    I bet you are fun to shop with though! No sign of these, but I managed to find 4 of the Xmas ornament storage bins tonight ($2.39) so I got my storage fix! lol I have so many new containers, bins and storage stuff now

No luck with the fuzzy blanket either.....but I am gonna be on the look out! I took 2 up to checkout tonight based on the photo you posted but no luck. Would you mind sending me the upc?
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it's markdown day! all signs will be changed to UP TO 40% with various items throughout the store going down another 10%…happy hunting!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    That easel is SUCH a great deal! Also saw them at the Delta store. So weird that the other B. toys are all over the map.

I gave up on the jewelry armoire and decided to go back for this lovely tv stand:

Attachment 274199

Tagged at 70% off, although I don't necessarily trust the liquidation tags original price.
    $48! I am very pleased. Seems of good quality and my car smelt like wood and not partial board on the way home. BTW, if you go looking for this, take a friend or look for an employee to do the "TEAM LIFT" this one is HEAVY! 70lb.

Here's more info about it since my pics sucked.
    http://www.findnsave.com/offer/Thres...tand/35181302/
    Nice find! Unfortunately, Richmond is still only 10% off on furniture.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i just came from the queenston rd target , hamilton....its stall scanning at $63- argggg!
    FYI: Richmond has five Espresso ones scanning at 63

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    it's markdown day! all signs will be changed to UP TO 40% with various items throughout the store going down another 10%…happy hunting!
    Thanks for the heads up

anisa, walkonby, lilo0003 and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    Thank you! Target rounds or Winners final clearance rounds today? Decisions, decisions lol.

Thread Information