User Tag List

Page 399 of 536 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post
    And for a piece de resistance:
    Grey foldable toy storage chest 4.49$ after discount. Bonus: can be used as a bench ( by kids).

Attachment 274223
    Went this morning to pointe claire this morning and these two in the photo were gone. I hope a SCer got them .

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    It was a good day - I got the last Britax Pioneer for 20%, a rare discount in the car seat world! 😊

Thanks for the heads up on the storage benches - ring in as iron rest - great find!! $24.99 to $3.99!

I think this toy is old news, but I got it for $1.94 today 😊
    Yay!! I know you have been watching that Britax for awhile now. Glad you grabbed it at a decent price.

No coin sorter though? LOL
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by veebee View Post
    I talked to the people working at Target in Waterloo and showed them the picture and the signs. They said that liquidation is being handled by different companies across the country, which is why there are price discrepancies. They said in the past they would have matched the price, but they can not anymore. The $16. something in BC.
    Also, I was talking to one of the ladies about the tv stand that was on sale for $48. She said that they found it, assumed it was a pricing error and changed it to $173 (or whatever the actual price is). She was very surprised to know that it was that price at other targets, but I doubt they will be changing it in Waterloo.
    Oh, and there are still price scanners in that store! But everything is well priced, so kinda pointless to go and scan a billion things. :/
    yeah....the only reason i went is b/c anne said she was there saterday & they scanned $20- so they must have adjusted the price since then...... cr@p.
    veebee likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    yeah....the only reason i went is b/c anne said she was there saterday & they scanned $20- so they must have adjusted the price since then...... cr@p.
    They just assumed it was a pricing error? gah! That is so weird. Have they never found a good deal before?
    veebee likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    I think the liquidators at Queenston are on the ball unfortunately. A lot of the toys mentioned here scanned regular price as well. I still had a few good finds in that department, but some of the items it looked like they had caught it and done something about it.
    FallenPixels and veebee like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for whoever was asking, the diapers are 20% off now
    so is home decor, storage, food and toiletries.
    Last edited by lessismore_MTL; Thu, Feb 19th, 2015 at 01:20 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Yay!! I know you have been watching that Britax for awhile now. Glad you grabbed it at a decent price.

No coin sorter though? LOL
    I was glad to see it was still there!! No coin sorter for me yet.... Booo....but my spies are on it, LOL

BTW as far as I could tell at my store, toys stayed 20% and have not gone to 30% yet.
    Patty Smyth and vw_girl like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I paid with debit. I have a slip attached to the original saying "return" but now that Im looking it says "$0" ugh.... Im seriously upset about this. I basically paid over $350 for $150 in stuff. I haven't told my husband yet... he's gonna be more than upset, he'll be downright peeved.
    Target Debit? Sometimes it takes longer to post than others.. but 8 days is a long time! If it's a regular bank debit card, should be instant.

Ron.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I found a couple of swim ways deals - not sure if they've already been posted... Before extra discount:

boatz $1.79
    princess goggles $1.25
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Went to Waterloo today. Found the Little Tykes BBQ for 9.59, bubble makers for 1.19, Frozen swim boards for for 4.79, litre of bubbles for 1.19 and a lamp for 13.99.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please someone let us know if Target stores today are crowded?! Share your experience plz. The same horror as on Feb 5th?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mukato View Post
    Please someone let us know if Target stores today are crowded?! Share your experience plz. The same horror as on Feb 5th?
    Wasn't busy at all earlier and I went to one in a busy mall.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Target today. It was super busy and it was sad. Too many empty shelves. I saw dvds were 40% off. Makeup was still 30%, shoes and clothes 20%. I just got a cooler.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponhelp View Post
    I found a couple of swim ways deals - not sure if they've already been posted... Before extra discount:

boatz $1.79
    princess goggles $1.25
    Thanks! Definitely picking up some princess goggles for my little one.
    I don't think these swimways items were posted, I've seen other ones.
    BTW: They finally have more stock of the swimways stuff at the Richmond location now
    (like diapers $2.09, water toys $2.99, & boys & girls floats $5.24 before discount)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The tv stand that someone was talking about was full price at my store, but a RE tv stand that's normally $75 was on for about $20! It's brown with 2 shelves and 2 drawers. I almost bought it even though I don't have another tv to put it on! I guess it would be even cheaper once you put the 10 or 20% off on top of that. The summer toys seem to be an extra 40% off now, so I got some more bubbles for 77 cents, and 2 bubble blower guns for $1.77. I also found some smaller water guns for less than 2 dollars too.

Thread Information