User Tag List

Page 426 of 536 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I keep looking to see if there's anymore HTTYD games that came in.... no luck though... good score!
    ROMEO and dizzyb like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scored a slip and slide for under $2, and oodles of bubbles and water toys for under $2 each. (perfect for loot bags for my son's birthday in May.

Some scanned items were strange. I scanned two small yellow dump trucks and they scanned at 4.XX each, but when I scanned the larger set that INCLUDED the small dump trucks, that set was only 3.49! So obviously I bought that one instead.

Disappointed to see the feather pillows still at a really high price. Didn't seem like a deal at all from the prices I saw marked.

Bought a spiderman sheet set for 25% off. Not a huge deal, but I don't think there will be any left if I wait. It was 22.XX and another neutral set was 14.XX

Still waiting for camping things to be at a better price. Right before liquidation, the 8 man tents were at half price, but they are way too big. I keep hoping the 5 or 6 man tents go for a better price than they are listed. And some camping mattresses and pumps. Those are still way too expensive, when you consider that they were often on sale for half off. If anyone see camping things go cheaply, please tell me asap!

Hoping the rubber boots go lower soon, as I have one or two pairs that I have been eying. Does anyone know how much footware is right now?
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, dizzyb and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

P.S. It's kind of creepy that you can't see on the spot how much your item is checking in at... You can only trust that it's the same price that you scan. At the very end, with the lumping process, it doesn't actually state what amount is what, and I noticed that some things were put in different categories. For instance, sidewalk chalk was displayed with summer items, but rang up under the category of crayola toys, so it didn't have the discount that was advertised on the shelf. But you can't tell until you get your bill, and then it's too late. : (

Lua
    Female
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

No deals at my local store this weekend.. but at least all of the scanners are still up (with carts next to them for items you don't wish to put back) and that makes it easier. I'm still eyeing that teepee!!!.. it's still $27.
    dizzyb likes this.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! Get free amazon $!!!
    My Blog: http://mypinkthumb.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriel View Post
    P.S. It's kind of creepy that you can't see on the spot how much your item is checking in at... You can only trust that it's the same price that you scan. At the very end, with the lumping process, it doesn't actually state what amount is what, and I noticed that some things were put in different categories. For instance, sidewalk chalk was displayed with summer items, but rang up under the category of crayola toys, so it didn't have the discount that was advertised on the shelf. But you can't tell until you get your bill, and then it's too late. : (
    ont eh self check out it says on the screen so i would recommend you start using those
    dizzyb likes this.
    Lots of people know how to make money, but are not gifted in the art of preserving it. Smart Canuckers are different, HAPPY HUNTING!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Kyriel
    P.S. It's kind of creepy that you can't see on the spot how much your item is checking in at... You can only trust that it's the same price that you scan. At the very end, with the lumping process, it doesn't actually state what amount is what, and I noticed that some things were put in different categories... "
    Agreed. I really dislike seeing the sticker price ring up (yes i know that's the price posted, but i want to know the price I actually pay) Several items ended up being only 25% which I thought were 40%. For example many one spot items (25%) were actually in the Stationary/party section section with %40 labels everywhere. This system wouldn't be an issue if everything had the same discount.

I got a lot of attitude from the cashier about checking the discounts before I paid. Really ? I can't return them and you won't adjust the price afterwards so I don't want to over pay nor do i want to buy something I thought was 40% off because ALL the signs in the section say so. Apparently they aren't supposed to let you see the screen- or some lame excuse she had. She ended up printing my bill so i could double check it. I took my time, there was no one behind me in line. It was strange as 2 days earlier the cashier was naming out the discounts to me which was very helpful.

In short 100% agree with the crappy check out system. Makes it harder for everyone including the cashiers.
    Last edited by mpn77red; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 01:12 PM.
    dizzyb and lessismore_MTL like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1808
Size:  93.9 KB
    Doll car seat $2.62
    door mat $1.04

today's finds! I hunted and hunted for that frozen tiara, but none at my store!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Love that door mat...amazing price!!!
    dizzyb, bella_bamba and K_P like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    Doll car seat $2.62
    door mat $1.04

Dolls need car seats?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Can't remember if anyone posted this deal yet but there is a certain style of the Nerf Rebelle water guns that is marked at $5.99 - discount = $3.69 or so (not sure of exact final price), regular $24.99 I believe. I've seen them at 2 different stores now both with the $5.99 shelf tag.
    I was scanning everything in the "summer" toys section, lots of deals on sprinklers etc as others have mentioned.
    Patty Smyth, dizzyb and K_P like this.
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Such cute finds!
    Doll car seat $2.62
    door mat $1.04

dizzyb likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Dolls need car seats?
    Haha! Yes apparently my two year olds does... She's taking it everywhere with her today as a carrier!
    anisa, dizzyb, hijinx25 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gaga555 View Post
    good deals :
    dragon movie game 3.86 Attachment 275363

the game is definitely older stock that has been reduced (not new stock being brought in)so your store may have had it and just don't have it anymore (both locations here no longer have it) i picked one up about 2 months ago on discount (for around $5ish) and have since picked up a few more for birthday gifts
    Last edited by Midnightly; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 02:48 PM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

door mat $1.04
    Great price on the doormat. I paid $1.40 for mine (90% off) in January. Unfortunately, the price was right -- it is Dollarama quality. Went to lift it to sweep the snow off the steps and the corner came off in my hand. Not built for Canadian winters. But handle it very carefully and it may last a couple seasons.
    dizzyb, Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdepp View Post
    I still dont get this... If I were in their shoes, knowing that I'm getting paid for 16 weeks whether the store closed early or not - I would hope that my store sold everything super fast. I'd even be tempted to "modify" the regular price to a super low price... What am I missing here?? I find it really hard to believe that the employees / managers are getting any sort of incentive from the liquidators.
    I spoke with one of the employees, super nice girl, and she told me that the managers are super hard on the employees since liquidation, orders from above and she said she would definitely quit if she had another job lined up.

Thread Information