User Tag List

Page 449 of 536 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I was soooo thinking the same thing! I don't have this one yet! LOL!

Me too! this is on my list!
    vw_girl likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Were you at Surrey Central tonight? I was and saw a bunch of opened/stolen toys....horrible! Toy section was a mess....I didn't have much luck tonight but did manage to pick up the Btoys beach toy wagon for $3.35! Thanks pdki for the heads up!
    LOL! yes! The entire store looked like the morning after a night of heavy drinking...not to mention, so did many of the shoppers.... The line up as a gong show as well, there was a line up for the price checker as well. Saw a lady that had a cart full of stuff and she was just sitting at the price checker scanning each item while there was a line up behind her. Classy.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post
    oh no! When I left CC yesterday morning it was still so organized, but I usually go right in the morning.. Like 8 or 9 am lol. I think I will have to head to langley tomorrow morning to get the Sonia kashuk eyeshadow palette vw took a picture of a while back (before all the packages are opened or stolen! Bah). I'm glad you got the wagon though!!
    If you are looking for the matte there are none left. Only the #02 Shimmer....still a huge basket full. But they have tons of brushes and smaller 4 color pallets, eyeliner pallets and other goodies. And yeah, while the shelves are getting bare and I was getting depressed that the end was near yesterday - Its hasn't been totally ambushed and abused....and the staff are the best you can find.
    pdki likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

How much were the palettes? Just curious? They were overpriced when I went a few wks ago but did score two palettes at one of our local Big Deal stores for $5.88 so I was happy with that! Especially since one is a brow powder palette!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Me too! this is on my list!
    Obviously LOL! I don't even know what it does! But must have it!

So I am almost hesitate to post for fear of the lurker pj vultures causing anymore mess but I want my SCer to know about a couple exciting finds yesterday in Langley:

In the One Spot bins for 15c each.
    Xmas gift bags
    Name:  DSC_1422.JPG
Views: 1658
Size:  83.1 KB

And just on a whim since I am still chasing that teepee high I scanned the pink princess tent tagged at $24.99 and low and behold it came up for $5.24

Name:  DSC_1424.JPG
Views: 1654
Size:  43.5 KB
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Mar 14th, 2015 at 04:11 AM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i probably would have bought that many gift bags at that price too lol
    vw_girl and lessismore_MTL like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i probably would have bought that many gift bags at that price too lol
    What you cant see in the picture is that those bags are sitting on a case of xmas tissue paper I bought for about $2.40 LOL!
    These were collected over a few days from a couple locations at 15c a piece as well. ty @Meeeks85 and @Basicangel

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my stores didn't get any of overstock christmas stuff in after christmas was over sadly.. i would have stocked up something crazy if they did
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post
    oh no! When I left CC yesterday morning it was still so organized, but I usually go right in the morning.. Like 8 or 9 am lol. I think I will have to head to langley tomorrow morning to get the Sonia kashuk eyeshadow palette vw took a picture of a while back (before all the packages are opened or stolen! Bah). I'm glad you got the wagon though!!
    Must have just missed you yesterday. Was there around 10am. And yes it was super clean and organized. So sad for the employees there who have to deal with this.
    vw_girl and pdki like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Long over due Vernon, BC post. (Last Saturday)

Bean Bag Toss $3.99
    Bubble Head 75c
    Battat Pirate Diving Treasure Chest $4
    B. Build a Roadster $9.59
    Fubble Super Bubble Wand $2.99

Name:  DSC_1425.JPG
Views: 1627
Size:  65.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    The Oakville store was a disaster. I especially loved the used shoes in the shoe department...not.
    i did get a cute chew toy for part of a baby gift, but I don't think I can go back there
    square one is still in decent shape but no deals that I needed.
    oh then don't even try to go to Burlington mall, that is so messy, I thought that Oakville seems to be ok.
    Until Friday, whey I found out that they ripped some scanners from the wall.
    People are apparently stealing like crazy
    ROMEO and lilo0003 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    How much were the palettes? Just curious? They were overpriced when I went a few wks ago but did score two palettes at one of our local Big Deal stores for $5.88 so I was happy with that! Especially since one is a brow powder palette!

The palette I was looking for was $19.99 original price which is the Same as the usd price on the target website. Actually I think all the Sonia kashuk makeup original prices in store are the same as the target website. However the luminous foundation which is $10.99 on target.com was labeled as $2.xx (after discount) at Langley when I checked this morning.

i was able to find the matte neutrals palette this morning, but had to sort through a whole bin of shimmery palettes lol.
    appletree668 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Nice find! I dug through those for a few mnutes and couldn't uncover any. Lol!
    pdki likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Nice find! I dug through those for a few mnutes and couldn't uncover any. Lol!

Lol the one I found was literally at the back/bottom of the whole bin.. If anyone goes to langley and there is one bin of perfectly lined up shimmery palettes that was me!!

and thanks for posting the gift bags! I was able to pick up a few, they scanned at 7 cents! I couldn't find the princess tent though,would've loved too, but I will check other stores for sure haha.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Got some Xmas paper plates today with a Christmas tree on l. 5c a pack, mini indoor multi coloured Xmas lights 24c, mini princess markers 21c. No gift bags for us today, but who knows maybe we may get some in. It seems there's a different couple of random Christmas boxes found every few days!

Page 449 of 536 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast

Thread Information